>Sterling

Who can even stop us? Pray do tell

>Stones
>Yaya
>Fernandinho
>Otamendi
>Sterling
Mfw you think these are good players

Literally not even the best team (or manager) in Manchester.

Otamendi is a top 5 centrebacks in the world

Fernandinho and Yaya are quite good

Yaya cba mate, will probably play at CB when Kompany inevitably gets injured

There's only 2 i'd want in my team. Pretty weak squad desu.

there are just so many answers to this question

How many City players would get into United's starting eleven?

Kompany and uh.. uh... uh...

Oh, and Mourinho > Pep and I'm a Liverpool fan lol

Didn't count Agüero, Zabaleta and Kompany because they're always injured

>Dutch city bandwagoner

You know I've been posting your face all over Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and reddit right? Lol I'm on my cellphone right now but when I get home I'm going to open my folder of your face and rape this thread/other threads in Sup Forums

Dont do that

Nolito won't even adapt to the premier league, he's slow as fuck and doesn't dribble that well.

Just read this on a Man U forum:

I grew up loving United because of the romance of British youth products taking on the world, sure we spent money too, but it wasn't the same; we've lamented the likes of City and Chelsea for 'buying' the league with mercenary dream teams, but that's basically what we're resorting to. I'm actually gutted we're signing Pogba, not because I don't want him here but because of the £100m; it just doesn't feel like the United of old at all."

Kompany is a liability. Otamendi is better.

I've been doing it for about 2 months lol. People know your face on other boards/sites now!

Post them, me and a Russian made loads of photoshopped stuff but I've lost most of them

I'm in my phone. When it home I'll start a thread for this retard

don't worry he starts them for us

0(zero) world class players
All you have are some above average faggots...

that guy is clearly not dutch. looks more like an inbred arab or something.

Aguero is pretty good, desu.

He's Algerian

He's algerian aka a stupid sand nigger

>inbred arab
Pleonasm

Important phone calls usually seem to be enough to stop you m8

I bet the muzzy is looking at this thread so angrily right now trying not to cry.

>mfw

>Rojo over Shaw

>this flag and this topic
Peeeka, go back to /hoc/

hes a manlet striker, shouldn't make any problems to a good defence.

Otamendi is garbage m8. He is one of the biggest reasons of the City's bad performance last season and also an important part of the awful defense of your NT

>the awful defense of your NT
Lol, we have literally the best defense in the world

When was the last time we conceded 3 or more? Even conceding 2 goals is rare for this NT

ITT: spics argue with each other

ITT: spics argue with each other

t. José Álvarez

m8 have you met the phillipino united fan yet? youll love him

The pic attached is my skin. I'm white. You aren't =)

>being a ginger

Better than a nigger, isn't it.

Agreed. He himself is a walking meme. Overrated. He's still good but not great like many say he is.

Are you blind? That's clearly brown hair

>Even conceding 2 goals is rare
What about 2 cup finals?

But that's not becaue of the defenders, our main problem is the midfield and the centrefoward

>Lol, we have literally the best defense in the world
lol indeed, that's factually incorrect

2016 TOP DEFENSES POWER RANK
>1. Brazil
T. Silva is a top defender - though unfortunate at times-, Miranda and Marquinhos are very good CBs. Gil and Gabriel Paulista are better than most of the secondary CBs in this list, and they often don't even figure in the call ups. We have plenty great CBs atm. Definitely the best in the world in this department.
>2. Italy
Chiellini is top defender and Bonucci is just a step below him. They're second because they work well but under more specific conditions than the other ones in this list, there's a very rugged system for them to play in. Unfortunately this generation has 1 WC left, tops, and there's no replacement to them.
>3. Germany
Boateng is very good, Hummels is even more more injure prone than him so you can't count on him. Howedes is good.
>4. Uruguay
Godín is a beast, top defender, 1 army man, he heightens the average bar on this one. Gímenez is good and promising but a step below Marquinhos. Everyone else is a liability, Lugano should die in a fire.
>5. Argentina
Balanced though average, Otamendi is an overrated hipster who plays for a team that insists that Kompany is a top CB instead of just a very good one - city vende humo total para ser honesto. Maidana has the mobility of a freezer. Funes Mori is good, and that's it for the moment. If Argentina had wingbacks with attacking competence, they would be far more exposed and hammered to death.)

debatable

>1. Brazil
Stopped reading there

You got 7-1'd in the last WC and you got rekt in the groups stages of the last Copa America

Brazilian football has been dead for more than half a decade, not only your NT but your clubs suck these days

my fucking sides this delusion. silva is good and marcelo is ok but thats it the rest are average at best. and even worse if you include goalie in the defence

>2016 TOP DEFENSES POWER RANK
. Brazil
7 - 1

Kek top bants

>the only player that's actually very good is Agüero and he's probably getting injured right now

Yaya was good, now he's just fat

>who is KDB

Some overpaid fuck

kek ,thats what people said last year as well when de bruyne came and guess what a succesfull year they had

m8 not even ronaldo and messi would get into the brave United's starting eleven, those guys won the fa cup don't you know?!!!

don't m8

i ran that faggot out of Sup Forums

>7-1

>ignoring everyone who spams his face on here and says some stupid shit making himself look even more like a faggot

Nice dude

I hope you know one day someone will see you on the street and recognize you and you will either get beat up, or a pic will be taken so we can make some more photoshops of you and make you look even more retarded

why are you so obsessed with having pictures of me

Yaya will be massive this year,
Gonna be him, Messi and Neymar for the ballon d'or

I just think it's hilarious to spam your face every where I post and when people ask who you are I explain and post more pics where you look absolutely retarded. I don't think you understand how much I've spammed your pic across differnt sites and boards

ManC got a new logo? I taught it was Leicaster

how can i get you to stop doing this

>pls stop
ayy lmao

You can't cause your a faggot and a Muslim.

Actually if you PayPal me money I'll stop.

i would but there would still be other people like this fag right here who will continue:

hey man I only shitpost here

i'm just bullshitting, i love it when people post my pictures i've been recognized plenty of times and people buy me drinks

OK off to reddit I go, may the drinks be ever flowing

cheers and catch ya on the dark side (my nickname for reddit:p)

>that black guys lips
>my sides

My favourite is the guy giving a subtle wanker sign.

what if i get fired over all these pictures?

>7-1

>o
>v
>e
>r
>r
>a
>t
>e
>d
>s
>h
>i
>t

>>Aguero
Crock.
>>Silva
Lightweight. Slow. Nowhere near as good as he was 5 years ago.
>>Nolito
Lmao. Shit.
>>Stones
Plays for Everton.
>>de Bruyne
Overrated but decent. £25mill player though, not £50mill
>>Sané
The black Bebe?
>>Yaya
Is this guy seriously still playing?
>>Iheanacho
Looks good. Shame he won't play much under Pep.
>>Fernandinho
The definition of a 6/10
>>Gundogan
Crock.
>>Stones
m8 you already named this non City player. He's fucking shit too. >a defender >that can't defend
>>Kompany
It's not 2009 anymore
>>Otamendi
Proven flop.
>>Signal
Literally who?
>>Sterling
LMFAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO

So basically you've got de Bruyne, Aguero (for 10% of the season) and a couple of average Joes. Combined with a meme-manager in his first season where he wasn't handed the title winners on a plate in the world's most competitive league?

Who can stop you?

Literally anyone who finished in the top 10 last season lad.

>Kompany
>Over Smalling or Jones

Get fucked. I admit I don't know much about Bailly yet but there's not a chance I'd take Kompany over either of those two.

i look forward to your tears come december

I can assure you my tears will have nothing to do with Manchester City.

The best is yet to come.

Kek top bants

How's GABIGOL, my Olympics Host ?

Can we get any players please?

>Casemiro
>Pogba
>Kroos
>Hazard
>Obama
>Bale

Madrid's XI in 3 years. Who can stop them?

Here to support your Brazilbro, Silva is better than anyone mentioned in this thread bar Godin, and you guys got shit on against Germany because of David "I'm really a CF" Luiz and >Dante playing next to a left winger who tracks back sometimes.

That being said, I really think Brazil only makes second on this list after Italy, followed by Argentina. Still waiting on the return of based Pablo...

Hart
Stones-Kompany-Otamendi
Sane-Gundogan-Fernandinho-Delph-Nolito
De Bruyne
Aguero

depth:
>Sagna, Mangala, Zabaleta, Kolarov
>Fernando
>Sterling, Silva, Iheanacho, Nasri, Navas
>Bony

give us the quadruple already

>tf
>tt
kiddan'.

It's refreshing to hear someone say something other than 7-1. Also the fact that you remember that none of those I mentioned were on the pitch on that match.

Good post user, have a nice evening.

Is Silva past it?

>pls respond

Liverpool will fuck you up!!

>this delusion

Quite pathetic desu

You think anyone would actually go on the internet and tell lies?

Never thought of that. Lets hope you do.

More importantly, who would win in a fight?