Solving Elisa Milicent Sinclair

Solving Elisa Milicent Sinclair.
We need to find OP, I need answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

familysearch.org/search/record/results?count=20&query=+givenname:elisa~ +surname:sinclair~ +birth_year:1970-2000~
familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QJKX-J6MS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

better start skimming
familysearch.org/search/record/results?count=20&query=+givenname:elisa~ +surname:sinclair~ +birth_year:1970-2000~

Bumping

Here from the previous tread. I wanna find OP as much as you guys but, is it really possible? And how can he prove that he is the original OP?

inb4 Sup Forumsro kills a random dude

If OP still browses Sup Forums, it's possible. Not sure how he would prove that he's OP, though.

One day, one fucking day I'm going to read through this thing.

I really recommend it. You might want to get out, since there will possibly be spoilers here.

familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QJKX-J6MS ?

link doesnt work

He probaly still browses since the post is like one month old. Idk have anyone thought that he might just wanna leave the whole thing be? Sometimes you just wanna move on. Maybe he doesn't wanna show himself.

Don't add the question mark, and it should work.

Does OP ever actually say what year it is? He says it was in the N64 era, and the Nintendo 64 was released in 1996. So, the story must take place after that.

She kills herself after she gets raped. I just saved you 20 minutes.

Holy shit.. OP is dealing with that pain since twenty fucking years ago..

No he's not, since that shit never happened. Anyone who believes this story is true is retarded.

He mention he was in high school, so they were probably 15 when they met. OP should be 35 now

Guys I made a trial account

I'm from the old thread as well.... OP from the grand canyon story still here? More about your life user please its really helping.

As to that story its very hard to find that one Sup Forumsro user. I read through it the first time and it hit me so hard. I read parts of it every time because it is such a beautifully sad story almost as if she was too pure for this world.

Its best if OP is out there to not remind him of this great tragedy. Cheers Sup Forumsros

ayy

This. If the story is true. Then the greatest favor we can do for that Sup Forumsro is to just not remind him. Hell. If i'd be in his shoes i would have stopped browsing feels threads since that story almost always shows up.

Good. Search all you can for Elisa Milicent Sinclair.

If I were in his shoes i would have already killed myself whispering "i'm coming, Elisa".

that got dark fast

Damn. That hit hard.

If he still had the letter it could help but it would still be questionable

Indeed. Damn i wish so hard there's something after that so OP and Elisa can meet again.

Goddamnit i'm crying since three hours ago.

Bumping to keep thread alive.

Yeah i always thought i had a shitty life until i read that story. It really brought tears to my eyes. Never have i felt such a strong combination of so much anger and sadness. Damn... i need another beer.

I left my girlfriend a month ago telling her I needed time to be alone, because i tought we was oppressing me too much, and i'm a perso, who need time to stay alone. She said she would have waited for me.

Now i feel like shit. I must ask her to forgive me. Reading that story really made me understand what's important in my life.
I don't want to lose her, as i don't want to be an egohistic asshole anymore.

Talk me about your problem pal, we're all here to suffer tonight

cheers Sup Forumsrother

Unless OP magically comes back, I don't think we are going to be able to find anything.