The Communist party has fully endorsed Hillary Clinton

The Communist party has fully endorsed Hillary Clinton.

Why aren't you voting for her?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
fortune.com/2016/08/05/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-donald-trumps-tax-returns/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/15/new-evidence-donald-trump-didn-t-pay-taxes.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-income-tax-returns-once-became-public-they-showed-he-didnt-pay-a-cent/2016/05/20/ffa2f63c-1b7c-11e6-b6e0-c53b7ef63b45_story.html
gwb43.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because im a gey Sup Forumstard

Because I have self respect

Because Sup Forums told me to vote for Trump, or else I'm a "fucking faggot".

Because I am a 17 year old neckbeard, so I have to vote for drumf

The communist party has endorsed every democrat since FDR. They are a joke amongst real leftist organizations.

b&

Because I love America and would never vote for that communist piece of shit.

>Trump for president 2016!

Communism has killed more people than any ideology on the planet.

Is this a joke?

>not endorsing Trump for accelerationism

faggots probably don't even read zizek

Hillary rigs her own vote with professional grade election fraud anyway, so there is no need to vote for her.

Hillary Clinton paid for this tread. why are you posting in it Sup Forums?

Because im at my 45 days for the airforce and fuck the liberal party
Im trying to get a fucking job here you cock sucking kikes

>gommunism kills 700 gabillion every year

I think were fucked no matter who you vote for

because i'm not going to vote for a criminal

Faggot detected

yummy in the tummy

I am voting for her

Hey look! Its one of hillary's little hired teens tryin to spread her nigger speech on Sup Forums

because I'm not some dirty commie bastard. LONG LIVE THE ENCLAVE

>The communist party has endorsed every democrat since FDR.

Go hit the books before you look even more stupid. The communist party was behind the assassination of Kennedy - if that is your definition of endorsement then, OK.

The communist party led any protests that were against wars that were with communist backed countries.

I'm not a communist, nor do I support shillary, but...

>what is manifest destiny
>what is Muslim
>what is the African government of the 80s and 90s.

Your vote doesn't matter any way when it comes to presidential elections. Just vote on the ballot questions.

Oh nice, zero facts to back up numbers. I like it.

Maybe the communist party of Russia. The CPUSA has been a joke for years.

>Shill Detection Sytem v1.2 online

ITT: Cucks

The Communist Party has its own candidate. United Russia, on the other hand, has endorsed Trump.

You sure got him with your good rebuttal mate.

Seriously, capitalism is a cancer. It completely ignores every aspect of our moral development as humans, as the only species known to exist to have a sense of morality.

CTR please

I'm a red and want nothing to do with you faggots

Stop shit posting hillary you mudslime!

Captialism is only my unfair to those too stupid to use it correctly.

She looks kinda hot in this pic

when's he gonna leak trump's taxes? that would be interesting indeed

>capitalism is only unfair to people without resources and the ability to exploit workers

Remember that time the DNC actively colluded to beat a 76 year old communist?

>Hillary shills at work

>lesser evil

you pick evil you get evil

I'm voting in Trump to accelerate the revolution

So you're going to try to convince me everyone who thrives in capitalism is intelligent, and all who fail are unintelligent? Could you please explain how that holds any credibility?

is that you a comrade from mother russia you shill

He already released his taxes, moron.

Just because dubaya did it doesn't mean shillary should also be arrested for it.

I am a communist.

I am not voting for Clinton.
I sure am not voting for Trumpler.

Revolution is what is needed.
Clinton is status quo ante.
Trumpler is a capitalistic white trash greed bag.

Long live the people's struggle against oppression!

>I'm voting in Trump to accelerate the revolution
voting for the loser isn't going to accelerate anything

>2016
>actually brainwashed into believing this type of attitude or practise is accurate

Jesus dude. Stop watching so much tv.

Uh --- no he hasn't.

Self checking my trips you fucking niggers

it's on account of the fact that the definition of intelligence is written by people who have done it successfully, silly.

She is the end of this country. Its over. I would so go down on her though.

Growing the gap between the rich and the poor and increasing brutality will give the middle class class consciousness

giving them measly concessions like free healthcare in a capitalist framework delays the revolution and allows the ruling elite to hurt the people for longer and jerk off onto their money

But, if you fuck up the world economy like Trump wants to do, then you have better breeding ground for a revolution (which is the desired outcome)

she voted "yes" for the illegal invasion of iraq

No. I never said that. Reread it. I meant it's only unfair to those who are too stupid on the subject. Context, dipshit.

an alt rightist using the $CURRENT_YEAR and comedy chevrons? you really are out of arguments, aren't you

no he didn't, moron

fortune.com/2016/08/05/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-donald-trumps-tax-returns/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/15/new-evidence-donald-trump-didn-t-pay-taxes.html

washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-income-tax-returns-once-became-public-they-showed-he-didnt-pay-a-cent/2016/05/20/ffa2f63c-1b7c-11e6-b6e0-c53b7ef63b45_story.html

You're not a communist. You're an anarchist. Just a small correction. There's a very fine line between the two.

Wikipedia list this as the address to the e mail he used.
gwb43.com/
I tried gwbush and pw 12345678
I'm surprised it didn't work. I also tried ilikecock as the pw.

Because the communist party supports her.

So?

The KKK And American Nazi party have endorsed Trump.

because im from Sup Forums

thank you for Correcting The Record(TM)

He's using Lenin, and Lenin is not an anarchist. Why do you say he's an anarchist?

Because my grandfather didn't serve in WW2 to have some limp-wristed faggots vote Commie scum.

Don't care what's going to happen to yer cuntry. It's already pretty fucked up guys. However it being fucked up makes it freedom and to have fun Amirite also to have many privileges amirite bro and you can do a lot more than other countries can do Amirite Amirite

Are you implying this is comedy? Do you think I'm joking? Your thought prosess is that of a childish tv show.

Ya'll nigga's gay or some fucking shit?

Russia isn't Communist

Besides Trump works for Russia so of cource they would like him.

He's against government. Leninism is government.

I can only assume you're joking. If you aren't, and you are calling my thought process childish as an actual argument, I have nothing more to say. It's past 9:30 and you shouldn't up that late watching kid's shows anyway.

Or so I thought. What's the difference? I'm getting my Russian government history mixed up.