youtube.com/watch?v=GZo2GmBNv-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not trying and we're 6th so shut the fuck up faggot

ha ha butthurt american

getting beat by rice eaters and kangaroo fuckers

>not trying

Haha fuck off bad loser

We got the most medals.

Nope and we don't care about the Olympics either, chain dragger. Much like we don't care about your prison island or eurabia. You just aren't important enough to obsess over.

Have a g'day kiddo!

Not american, but they ended first in the last Olympics and it's only been like 2 days

>not trying

Its been like two days, and we arent trying and are still in 6th

If the world doesn't revolve around America then why are you all always buzzing around our heads telling us how much we suck. We don't care about you. Get off our dicks.

>actually caring about the olympics
>watching even though its in a 3rd world shit stain country trying to make out its not a 3rd world shit stain country.

Who cares about these shit tier games? Most participants are doped anyways.

Track and field doesn't start for a few days. That's when our nigs show the world who's superior

what the fuck does this thread have to do with hillary?

This needs to be updated. USA has 2 now.

That's right America, the blacks have to win everything for the fat over obese whiteys.

But you cry about % of black crimes, even though their numbers is still less than white crimes.

Hypocrite America.

To early to talk shit dude

>Insinuating Brazil is 3rd world country
>Has some slum areas
>Like the US has slum areas
>Logic means that US is 3rd world country
>Will be when Trump gets into power and the economy fucks up totally
>inb4 "but we da richest wid our GDP" showing they don't understand their economy one bit, and suck the cock of their government and bleats like a good little sheep.

AMERICA!

No one actually cares about the Olympics. Lmao

No. No we are not...

yes. and doing pretty good at trying too.

please learn how to properly greentext

>even trying
>nine metals

"pweases lurn hu 2 prpley gwentixt"

Are you fucking 12?

Heh. By that chart, were #1 in medal count, and it's early in the games.

The fuck is wrong with kangaroos?

Damn, rekt.

man you really got him

2/10

>projecting

Hmm, so I guess we're losing the bronze medal count? This is so embarrassing

>lol american are you even trying

China numba 1

Moral of the story: don't talk shit UNTIL the Olympics is OVER

The majority of those 976 golds are because blacks.

1904 games the US won 72 medals, but they were mostly won by immigrants.

1908 games when the immigrants weren't allowed to participate for the US as the rules did not allow newly immigrants to sign up for the US. They were beaten by the UK.

1912 Sweden was a close 2nd to the US.

1920 onwards saw the blacks enter the games for the US, and the US started to win a lot of track and field events.

However as said US Blacks and immigrants are the reason for the majority of your medals.

Be salty US, be very salty..

But I guess the anti-blacks will cry about "Who cares about the olympics" thinking American Handegg, Baseball and Basketball is all they need.

Yes you are salty aren't you.

So what is your point?
Blacks and immigrants who are American are American
So tell me again how their medals do not count..

2/750

3/750

4/750

5/750

6/750

7/750

They weren't American really until 1965 when they were finally recognized as Americans to finally vote.

So you relied on non Americans to win your medals, and even now all you have had in terms of white olympians winning golds is swimmers and a couple of athletes.

8/750

I just don't wanna get sick, man.

7/750

9/750

10/750

Do you even understand the concept of 1st, 2nd and 3rd world? You don't seem to

11/750

China needs to step it up.

12/750

They were always Americans you dumbass. The only reason behind them not voting is because they were niggers. Are you saying that women weren't Americans before they could vote?

Oh I do, just saying you or the guy who originally posted doesn't, if he thinks Brazil is 3rd world.

13/750

America doesn't have slums faggot

14/750

Muh sufferage

15/750

Looks like you yanky wanky don't understand what your politics actually entails.

But it must hurt your anus so much that they are still better than the White American.

Even now in Baseball, Football, Basketball they are winning shit for you. Ice hockey is really the only whitey sport left for you, and maybe bowling, and swimming.

How fucking sad is that, so much for the master white race in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=GZo2GmBNv-8

17/750

18/750

1st world: Western block in WW2
2nd world: Eastern block in WW2
3rd world: Rest of the world

19/750

No, Brazil actually is a 3rd world country, with shit tier infrastructure, absurdly high poverty rates, so much corruption that the jury investigating their president for corruption faces corruption charges, and an inability to actually invent any of what they claim they created. Not to mention medical services, education, and a lack of facilities for public use.

That is completely irrelevant. The argument is about American medals. No matter what color they are they are still Americans and kick the ass of your shit 3rd world country.

20/750

try trolling harder...

Syracuse, Detroit, Fresno, Gary, Toledo, Jefferson County, Queens... want me to go on faggot?

21/750

22/750

That was a coup, fucking idiot.

23/750

Brazil is literally the shittiest country outside of Africa. The murder rates are fucking insane.

23/750

Lol. We just got two more and jumped into 1st.

23/751

Hey you dumb fuck
Go read the 14th amendment
By your logic there were no women citizens until 1920 because they couldn't vote either
I'm glad you're only a4chan retard and not spreading your idiocy in public

23/752

23/762

streetsign/762

The blacks training to be olympians arent the ones committing the crime you stupid cunt

>Randomly throwing shit out of his arse
>Brazil has "absurdly high poverty rates", has had a low poverty rate for a very long time.
>Thinks only 3rd world countries has corruption, forgets there is more political corruption in 1st world countries.
>Says they have the inability to invent what they claimed they invented, just like the US when they keep thinking they invented the TV, Microwave etc.
>"Muh educasions" thought I would type that in American English since you are oblivious to the failing American education system.

Sounds like you are very very salty.

1/750

American isnt. But "America" might be

>Can't read what was said
>assumes assuming

Then why didn't the blacks get to vote if they were classified as American, after all it is your out of date amendments that say they should have.

Cry some more kiddywinks?

You should have seen the NBC medal tally last night. Australia was on top with 2 gold in literally every talley in the world, but NBC decided to make it 'whoever has the most medals' so of course America was on top.

I see you fail to understand the satire. And the ability to read and comprehend a simple few sentences.

You must be from Texas.

this "concept" is about 30 years ago
the school in "first world" dont you learn this?

"coup"
it is an idiot call another idiot

Because you had to own land. Blacks were never sold land. When they finally could vote they got impossible literacy tests. They were still classified as Americans. Don't act like you know more about American history when you aren't American

Oh I get it, you're 12

Oh I get it, you're doing one of those stupid 4 Chan memes
You're a loser

So how did the poor white peeps get to vote? After all they didn't own "land".

And actually blacks did own land.... seems your history knowledge about your country is severely lacking... so again... why didn't they get to vote?

>behind hungary
fml

still more medals overall. so suck it.