Sup Forumsros i need help

Sup Forumsros i need help
can someone tell a good way to get rid of acne?? help plocs

Put large amounts of rubbing alcohol on your face with hydrogen peroxide

Kek?

Noxema leave it on for about a minute and wash off every morning every night.

Clean your face probably and don't do self facials

Accutane, its a hell of a drug but it will rid you of acne.

suicide

Meth gets rid of that. Or you just won't care about it. One of the two.

see a dermatologist, they'll prescribe a cream to use... and sometimes a pill

otherwise: make sure you wash your pillow cases at least 3 times a week or so, always wash your face in the morning and night, stop eating greasy food

Heat up a tip of a knife until it's hotter than any girl you've seen, and slowly cut your face off
Hope this helps.

yeah wash your face you fucking piece of shit.

jock rash cream works the best.
>protip

Pop all your zits. It's fun!

Pretty much this OP, but wash your hands with soap after each pop. Then wash your face with warm water and soap, and you're gucci my nigga.

Cut them all off

Cut down on dairy in your diet. Anything made with milk contains growth hormones which can cause the skin to become "oily" which in turn opens up your pores and attracts spots.

Do clean your face often too, and things like aftershave and lemon juice can help too (Just remember to wash it off)

dont fucking pop them you retard, you'll create the scars and scabs that are in your pic. Use a facial scrub, open up your pores with hot water rinse, use a skin cleaning product, then Massage lotion to close the pores. Careful on how much product you use and how regularly you use it as it can damage your skin and dry it out. Wash int he morning and at night, clean pillow sheets regularly, and use suggested skin product/lotion about 2 times a week. Results will come, be patient and for fuck sakes dont squeeze the shits out of them unless you wanna look like a fuck.

eat healthy

Use different towel for face and for hands, dont eat a lot of chocolate, wash your face pretty often. Thats how i got rid of it.

yes, you can go to a doctor.

They will gives you solution.

If you can't go to a doctor and have to relieve on internet advice on health issue, you should do as syrian's do and leave your shitty country

this (had acne, its gone)

delete system 32

Both of these are options.

On top of either, Ive heard that it will help to put a wet towel on your pillow at night.

Go to the doctors and they will give you a low grade antibiotic (doxycycline), cut out soda and sugar and your acne will clear in no time

I had brutal cystic acne in highschool committed to drinking over twenty bottles of water a day and chowing down on high zinc veggies and it actually went away really quickly. Legit brought a backpack just for bottled water and had to leave each class like five times to piss.

Oddly enough i heard pee works well

I always had bad skin since the age of 15. I tried every otc product and treatment I could find but nothing worked. I even tried proactiv and that didn't help either. All those products do is irritate and dry out your skin making things worse. Took me forever to figure this out as I was always looking for the quick fix products offer. From someone who had pretty bad acne and how has clear skin, here's what you need to do.
1. Stop using all products they just irritate your skin and make things worse
2. Drink a shit ton of water, I mean like a shit ton. I drink almost a gallon a day and it does wonders for your skin.
3. Take cold showers. It sucks as first but you'll get used to it and if you really do want clear skin its worth it.

Hope this helps

Someone loves playing with knives.

That's stupid, popping zits can leave scars...

That edge though

Wash less so your sebaceous glands chill, keep your pillow covered with something clean, eat clean, maybe like whole plant foods without too much omega-6. Avoid trigger foods.

shotgun to the face

you're retarded

Give some OTC creams and scrubs a go. If they dont do anything see a dermatologist. You may need something strong er. Minocyclin or accutane or something

>Tetracycline

had a couple of cousins that were brothers. Their father had bad acne as a young man and eventual acne scars on face for rest of life.
Older cousin decided not to go that route and went to doc to get treated. He would use tetra for a year I think, and acne was under control, he's grown now with no acne scars.
Younger cousin didnt follow suite and now lives with bad self esteem, cause of acne scars.

tl:dr get meds for bad acne, b happy later in life

use this soap on your face.

youre welcome.

use more oil. use more dirt. use more dirt oil.

Isn't carbolic acid what Kellog used to make clits numb?

Plata coloidal, im telling you

wash face, squeeze shit out if its on nose or forehead. the rest will probably scar if you do so let it go away. get face creams or wipes.

also cut it out with the self facials faggot

Grow a beard

Sulfur soap my man. Shit clears you up in days.

Cut your balls off. Should eliminate all hormonal acne aka excessive sebaceous gland activity

dont do this unless you want to preeminently dry out your face

I have had acne since I was 10 here is what I did to get it under control. Wash your face 5-10 times a day, wash hands constantly. Take acutane, change your diet eliminate greasy food and sugar, get an acid based rinse to use in the shower.

and you need to wash your face you fucking disgusting piece of subhuman shit.

alos never shave or put sunscreen on, My father called sunsreen the liquid of death due to the hazic it can reap on your face. if you are going out in the sun for a while get a wide brimmed hat. Anytime I go to music festivals I go in a huge sunhat

wash your face with cum, works best

wash your pillowcases every week. Drink 2-3 tall glasses of water a day. start using an acne care system. I use skinmedica. kinda expensive if you're a poorfag. if can't afford, acquire RETINOL CREAM. this shit works miracles with acne. Will make ur skin oily, just a warning. I use skinmedica + retinol + a skin antibiotic my doctor prescribed for my acne and I break out a little maybe once a month if not less than that. hope this shit helps Sup Forumsro

antibiotics work surprisingly well. when i'm on testosterone i take doxycycline. if i don't, i get deep cystic acne like everywhere. i get acne on my biceps, and people ask questions.

anyway, doxy works well. the problem is that the bacteria on your skin can get resistant. i had doxycycline resistant folliculitis on my thigh. i had this big huge cyst that i popped before i went to the doctor. it left a weird dent in the side of my thigh, like it dissolved the muscle. my thigh is still weirdly shaped.

also when you come off the antibiotics, you get rebound acne. like fucking outrageous acne for a month and a bit.

its worth it though. so you could take it during summer, or something. not for more than like six months at a time.

also benzoyl peroxide works well. i put it on in the shower every day. i used to get it prescribed with clindamycin and you had to put it on at night, but the problem with that is you'll get it on stuff you don't want to. like it will bleach your sheets, and your shirts, and underwear. i just use benzoyl peroxide in the shower and it works well for me.

also i use tretinoin cream (retin-a). it basically makes your skin shed layers faster than normal. the idea is that your skin sloughs off and keeps from getting super oily.

you need to wear sunscreen with this though. if you are in the sun everyday, your skin will get really fucking damaged after a few years of this. it makes you way more vulnerable to sunburn.

i buy 'biore perfect milk' on amazon. its japanese sunscreen and its like the thickness of milk. it dries in seconds and doesn't smell like anything and isn't greasy. american sunscreens are fucking garbage. they're thick and they stink.

tl;dr
>benzoyl peroxide in shower every day
>retin-a at night
>doxycycline every day
>sunscreen every day.

stop being an underage faggot

only disgusting kids and unhygienic adults get acne