Does Sup Forums own any sextoys?

Does Sup Forums own any sextoys?

If you still live with your parents, how do you hide them?

Pictures welcome, I'm thinking about buying one soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ToysHeart-Seventeen-Bordeaux-Japanese-Masturbator/dp/B00GKHSGQC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Owned a flashlight for just over a year. Wasn't living with my parents but what I can tell you is that the cap covering the end of it makes it look like a flash light (hence obvious name). Very easy to store amongst tools, office supplies without arousing any suspicion. Was a great toy too before I got a gf

Where's the team Valor one in the pic?
>Valor gets laid.

Fleshlight*. Fucking autocorrect

I have a buttplug, anal vibrator, 8 inch dildo and getting a magic wand soon.

I have a safe in my room, and I often used improvised sex toys to avoid suspicions.

I have a fleshlight I have it on my shelf right behind one of my tall figures in the box so it's out of the way an no one pays attention to the figures

I have a couple of onaholes and put them in my closet after I'm done cleaning them.

So far the Venus Clone Soft is my favorite onahole.

Valor > Mystic/Instinct fags

In my safe are:
Fleshlight
Red dildo
Mag-lite
P-spot stimulator
Lube

Its great

truth bruhhhhh

>makes a pokemon go joke about the my little pony masturbation sleeve
>fucking normines

sup

Can you actually feel it pumping inside you? I always thought that would be really gimmicky unless you're pumping a half gallon or more.

gonna pickup a knockoff fleshlight (it was fairly well reviewed and im not quite ready to drop £60 on one) to try tomorrow hopefully should be aright

gonna hide it under my desk dad never comes in here anyway

Is that a underbarrol 'rocket' launcher?

Has it torn yet? A few friends said there's broke within the first year.

I've got a vibrating buttplug and an onahole.
I keep 'em in my nightstand.
I don't honestly care if my step-mom finds 'em. She showed me her urethra plugs after all. She even offered to let me use 'em, which I naturally declined.
She's into that kinky shit. I thought I was a perv.

Yes! If you heat it up or cool it down you will definitely notice it.

No, it's an assault knot bayonet.

Dido's and guns, my favorite.

/k/ommando?

See that's the type of thing you don't really get with other large sex toy company's. Is DB lube any good?

Be sure to tell how it goes, hope this thread will be alive or have a cont.

if you cant come up with hiding places from your own parents then you are seriously beyond help

What kind of lube do you go for?

>has a safe
>keeps torches and dildos in it
>no money
>nothing that actually needs to be kept safe

The theifs face when he breaks in, sees your safe, steals the whole thing, takes it back to his crack house, spends hours breaking into it only to find dildos and lube

toy name

There lube is phenomenal. The only issue I have with it is that it's super fucking stringy. You can't tear it or wrap it around a million times to cut it. I seriously need to bite it to cut it.

well this is the one im getting so ill be sure to include a pic if i see it but im not gonna be back for about 12 hours so here's hoping

No source, saved from random Japanese sex doll thread

I'm kinda into that, but I imagine clean up is kinda hard?

Yea, that's creepy as shit.

Like how do you hide that shit? Have your family up for a nice dinner or something and a kid opens the closet and BAM, you look like you murdered some 13 year old.

>that even looks real

there was a really wierd sex doll i saw a while ago that had ""realistic simulating motors and rollers"" in gyrating hips and shit

it also talks to you and has a programmed personality

and the thing is a sex doll is the kinda thing where ya look at it and go "eww but i wouldnt mind trying it just once" but fuck $500-$2k is not fucking worth it

Looks real, you should get out more user, try talking to actual women

If you get it on carpet is a pain but anything else is very easy.

It looking 13 kinda creeps me out more than anything, damn my normal fag ways.

Good to know, thanks user.

>Real
Kek, when did this become ylyl?

Nice, hope it works out user.

are you retarded? you are the one who should go out and look at some real girls. the legs are a dead giveaway and so is the face.

not even that user but yes comparatively it looks very fucking real. as opposed to a blow up doll or some shit, ya the proportions look right etc. stop being such an edgy faggot and finish your homework. k? good :^)

well i tried out pretty much every homemade fleshlight option (the cornflour one went wrong....very very wrong) so this was on sale for £8 for world orgasm day (i dont know how legit that is but that's what ann summers called it) cant wait though i've already got a whole bunch of lube from the last time my gf was here so heres hoping

This is my janky ass lock system on a cupboard in my closet, looks shit but it does its job

And this is inside

And a different pic of mostly the same stuff.

looks so fucking sketchy. also terrible system dude wtf i could open that up just by unscrewing those screws.

theyre glued in, you cant take it apart without it being obvious its taken apart. If anyone other than me opens it, ill know.

Also realistically theyre gonna open and be like shit, I dont want to know about this..

Yes I got a bunch of Onaholes. This was my most recent purchase.

Fleshlight and dildo
Fleshlight I keep in nightstand with no problem
Dildo I keep in a box in closet

I hide mine in a box behind the hamper in my closet. My mom thinks it has an atari 2600 in it.

I cant wait

Shibari, its the best

You should all get the water balls that expand in water, thsioe make great anal stuffers.

own a fleshlight and a buttplug
live with my parents
keep em in a drawer next to my bed because i trust my parents to not go through my shit. if they do it's their fault that they have to see that

The back of my Puni is getting all tattered up. I should have maintained it better. Holes keep us well though. Only slight tears appeared and I had it since it was first released.

Own sex toys? I *make* sex toys.
Pic related. It's one of my 4 designs.

Ok also I do have 10 dragon dildos under my bed.

Does anybody know where I can get squirting bad dragons anymore?

It's like they just stopped selling them except for the little things that wouldn't do shit

And no, I'm not getting a used one

This is just shitty work. You could have at least bought the right hardware.

You just select the cumtube when you custom order one.

What? They stopped offering cumtubes?

In that case I will have to develop those for my company. Huge untapped market.

What the hell are they doing with it that it tore? I've had mine just over a decade. The case is a little cracked at one end, but the sleeve can be turned completely inside out and not even care.

Are you serious? You just add the cum tube to the order?
Does it cost any extra for the hole?

is a bad dragon fleshlight worth it?

which one would you recommend?

I think the cum tube is like $15 extra, but it comes with the tube, syringe, and a bottle of lube.

Yeah but does it come with the tube already in the dido?
Kind of pointless if you have to make it yourself...

Ah. Yea I was surprised if that was true.
I own a janine - tore in first use. Contacted support
>they all do that, that's just how it works

I also own a male dragon muzzle which is honestly a great design.

Alternatively look at Primalhardwere's penetrables

Abso-fucking-lutely, I own two and they are well worth it, I have the dragoness muzzle and the anthroshark, the antrho shark is incredibly tight so if you are on the larger side there is potential risk of tearing if you are not careful with it, the muzzle is much larger inside but textured so variety.

Just hide em well. I had plenty of toy when I still lived with my parents.

Ughhhh I want a Rex so bad. This dude I peg bought me a fenrir but I can't get it til I go back to his place( won't be for months)

The tube is already installed.

Good to know
Very good to know
Now I can be a full on degenerate

>Sup Forums
>in Sup Forums
>newfag

I've thinking of buying one toy this days. Im between pic related.

Ugh, that's like infant sized.
What the fuck dude?

CONSUME

And pic related, can't decide.

I have 5 flesh lights all of them are different Stoya is my favorite out of them all, i have had them for over 2+ years still in great working shape! also i use their cleaner every month.

I own multiple flashlights.
My power goes out often now that all of these storms have started.

Every time I buy one it tears all to fuck the first time I use it. It's fucking expensive. Then the fuckers try to sell me the powder "it makes it last longer" my ass, it doesn't repair three inch rips.

I have a dildo. I'm 33. I live with my parents because I have a lengthy legal record. Think my dad found my dildo and chest of stolen panties a few years ago. I'm dead inside.

>Ergonomics Safety Information

Ugh, Your on Sup Forums.
What the fuck dude?

Just fucking weird man.

Top fucking kek

Stop buying shit ones and use lube.

My stash, all are quite fun to play with heh.

Girlfriend is having surgery in October and as a result won't be able to have sex for at least 4-5 weeks, possibly more.

She suggested a fleshlight, and wanted to go shopping and buy one for me. I'm a sex addict, she does her best to keep up, and I'm totally understanding about the whole situation. She's just probably worried I'm going to go on a fucking spree while she's basically a retard for the month or so.

Any particular fleshlights extremely good? Enough to warrant just using a fleshlight until my pussy is safe to use again?

Get a tighter one with a simple texture of any orifice you want.

Pro tip: More texture does not equal better. Too many ridges and bumps will be so powerful it will literally hurt. I cannot stress this enough.

I got this one, big fan of it: amazon.com/ToysHeart-Seventeen-Bordeaux-Japanese-Masturbator/dp/B00GKHSGQC

ooo, nice design!

Sounds like a fun job. Wish I had that kind of job

i'd get a fleshlight but my dick is flimsy and doesnt want to stay up

I own a few. A 11", and 8". Can take both right to the nuts in my ass, can't take the black cock right to the base in my mouth though. Too thick.

REALLLYYYYY want to get a huge squirting bad dragon, but it's just not in the budget right now.

Anyone use prostate massagers?

I stopped using toys when I realized they're just expensive tools used for the same thing you can get on your own. Not to mention you have to keep them clean.

How's the fenrir? Fave knotting toy? Ever use it on a chick?

keked

Only one I have

Fuckin stop it I'm going to puke