And it goes like this

And it goes like this

My dad died so I fucked my mom to hide from the fact that he never fucked me the way he fucked her.

Checkem

Suck my nigger tits OP

This is a story all about how...

>meet a man
>we start dating
>date for several years, get very intimate
>decide to marry
>have a beautiful summer wedding
>adopt a baby from Taiwan
>raise her and put her though college
>retire together to live out the rest of our days in paradise
>all to get first-hand knowledge for a graphic novel i'm writing

why won't he believe i'm not gay

also 27 get

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I am the cuck lord man my as is sore

OP is a faggot, and so am I
Why did I roll 47, oh god why?
This is MC user on the mike
And I hope this shitty rap is something you like

All conflict hitherto is the result of class struggle.

Hitler did nothing wrong

(I meant 27 instead of 47, btw)

And IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES YUH

I like pig titties

Nobody likes you Mark, go home.

Driving real slow bending cornas my nigga

Please don't get 27

Driving in the benzo
Hitting on the dab-oh

Fuck a bitch with freckles
guarding all muh Sheckles

Im the rap star from the back yard never act hard or went half heart

Muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda
I'm a little fat girl

K K K Fine
Sicker than your average nigger killer
Twist nigger's heads off
Niggers fucking stink niggers and gayers
Chicken wing eating players
Triple K hooligans like Moon Man
Dead right if they head right
Fucking your mom every night
Moon man's been smooth since days of killing jews
Never lose
Never choose to lynch jews who do something to us

Talk go through us your mom walked to us
Get on a rape bus; screw us, screw us
Yeah, KKK, nigger babies i don't give a fuck
Stick it up the butt

Dare I not see at your ripe cherry pussy
Bang every porch monkey easily, busily
Recently niggers fronting ain't saying nothing
My cock nigger
Suck it, Triple K mafia, we're on it

IDk how to rap, how would you get any rythm from these shitty posts?

When nobody's watchin' I hit the streets
Stealin' all the jellyfish
Ridin' ponies 'n' shit
Lookin' like motherfuckin' Aaron Smith

Both pockets full of noodles when II'm nervous let that shit go

Border town is a good show

I said fuck. Fuck. Fuckity fuck. Fuck fuck fuckity fuck. Fuck fuck fuck, fuckity fuck. Cunt snatch fuck fuck fuck. What you hear is not a test, I'm rapping to the beat. I don't care if mom walks in, I'll still just beat my meat. Hitler did nothing wrong.

27 get

Told me I was awful and that shit did not phase me
Tell me how I suck again? My memory is hazy
'You're may favorite rapper now', yeah dude I better be
Or you can fucking kiss my ass, human centipede

tik tok, tik tok tik tok tik tok
in my cock

Hitler did nothing wrong. She. A she. A she sell sea shell by the sea she shore she can sure soapy water shit stains salad shit slit sheets.

My mom fucks a skunk. MY DAD FUCKS A SKUNK. My grandmother fucks a skunk. MY PAP PAP FUCKS A SKUNK.

Ole wir fahrn im puff nach bacelona, ole ole

Say, say, say wut?
Say, say, say wut?
Say, say, say wut?
Say, say, say wut?

HEY NOW YOU'RE AN ALL STAR GET YOUR GAME ON GO PLAY

HEY NOW
YOU'RE A ROCK STAR
GET GAME ON
GET PAID

37 get

ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD

Right.

Get off mike

HEY NOW YOU'RE A ROCK STAR
HEY NOW YOU ARE A ROCK STAR
HEY NOW YOU'RE A ROCK PART
HEY WOW YOU AREN'T DICK SHART

Inside out like a turtle in a spaceship, nobody wonders why I keep talking all this gay shit

niggers

niggers

I love Hillary Clinton

IT'S A PIECE OF CAKE TO BAKE A PRETTY CAKE

neezduts

Finish him.

unce unce unce unce

So damn close

Only shooting stars break the mold

fucking shit fuck

She bangs she bangs

Yeah

Where's the kill me now button?

gimme those damn aids faggot OP

All my nigger shooters retarded I pull up at the party with the loaded carbine

dezznuts

FUG ;DDD PEEEPEE

get

roll

How about no

fag

Filthy fucking nigs
Stealing all the cigs
Lips as big as cars
Locked up behind bars

I go hard in the mother fucking paint nigger,leave you stinking nigger what the fuck you thinking nigger

just fucking get already

Fin

I beginning to feel like a raptard

rickity fickirt slpiky tickidity one two
FUG

Fhrbtvtbef d ie so. EBay aybwybeybuensnudundunud

On a cool, clear night (typical to Southern California) Warren G travels through his neighborhood, searching for women with whom he might initiate sexual intercourse. He has chosen to engage in this pursuit alone.

Nate Dogg, having just arrived in Long Beach, seeks Warren. Ironically, Nate passes a car full of women who are excited to see him. He insists to the women that there is no cause for excitement.

Warren makes a left at 21st Street and Lewis Ave, where he sees a group of young men enjoying a game of dice together. He parks his car and greets them. He is excited to find people to play with, but to his chagrin, he discovers they intend to relieve him of his material possessions. Once the hopeful thieves reveal their firearms, Warren realizes he is in a considerable predicament.

Meanwhile, Nate passes the women, as they are low on his list of priorities. His primary concern is locating Warren. After curtly casting away the strumpets (whose interest in Nate was such that they crashed their automobile), he serendipitously stumbles upon his friend, Warren G, being held up by the young miscreants.

Warren, unaware that Nate is surreptitiously observing the scene unfold, is in disbelief that he's being robbed. The perpetrators have taken jewelry and a name brand designer watch from Warren, who is so incredulous that he asks what else the robbers intend to steal. This is most likely a rhetorical question.

Observing these unfortunate proceedings, Nate realizes that he may have to use his firearm to deliver his friend from harm.

The tension crescendos as the robbers point their guns to Warren's head. Warren senses the gravity of his situation. He cannot believe the events unfolding could happen in his own neighborhood. As he imagines himself escaping in a surreal fashion, he catches a glimpse of his friend, Nate.

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
I'M ONE HUNDRED PERCENT KIKE

Nate has seventeen cartridges (sixteen residing in the pistol's magazine, with a solitary round placed in the chamber and ready to be fired) to expend on the group of robbers. Afterward, he generously shares the credit for neutralizing the situation with Warren, though it is clear that Nate did all of the difficult work. Putting congratulations aside, Nate quickly reminds himself that he has committed multiple homicides to save Warren before letting his friend know that there are females nearby if he wishes to fornicate with them.

Haha not 27

yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh
niggers be stealing paper
haha fug

Warren recalls that it was the promise of copulation that coaxed him away from his previous activities, and is thankful that Nate knows a way to satisfy these urges. Nate quickly finds the women who earlier crashed their car on Nate's account. He remarks to one that he is fond of her physical appeal. The woman, impressed by Nate's singing ability, asks that he and Warren allow her and her friends to share transportation. Soon, both friends are driving with automobiles full of women to the East Side Motel, presumably to consummate their flirtation in an orgy.

The third verse is more expository, with Warren and Nate explaining their G Funk musical style. Warren displays his bravado by daring anyone to approach the style. There follows a brief discussion of the genre's musicological features, with special care taken to point out that in said milieu the rhythm is not in fact the rhythm, as one might assume, but actually the bass. Similarly the bass serves a purpose closer to that which the treble would in more traditional musical forms. Nate displays his bravado by claiming that individuals with equivalent knowledge could not even attempt to approach his level of lyrical mastery. Nate goes on to note that if any third party smokes as he does, they would find themselves in a state of intoxication almost daily (from Nate's other works, it can be inferred that the substance referenced is marijuana). Nate concludes his delineation of the night by issuing a threat to "busters," suggesting that he and Warren will further "regulate" any potential incidents in the future (presumably by engaging their antagonists with small arms fire).

End this shit

videogame sunkey

Please, end my life, I'LL DO ANYTHING.

King's hat

27 get

Thirty little sperg niggas from the Sup Forums side,They don't try they just shit reply

No 2 7 get

check'd

Winrar

AW SHIET BABY time to spit some hot fire

Good job user,now spit this shit.

Wat

Double winrar!

Cock jammers

Alright, give me a couple minutes. Will deliver.

DO IT KIKE

You got this user

I once accidentally possibly on purpose cured the cancer deep within your mothers prostate

Winrar here working, on it. Don't let the thread die

Where are you going to upload it?

Bump

Nice Trips

Winrar here, had major problems, can't make it now, sorry. I'll make a thread when I can do it, I saved the entire thread into my computer so will deliver, late, but will deliver. Remember my name as "27rapperdelivers".

link video/soundcloud

Winrar hasnt even made it yet, and it's already #1 on Billboard