ITT: Characters that would be Donald Trump supporters

ITT: Characters that would be Donald Trump supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
nypost.com/2016/04/24/american-psycho-author-patrick-bateman-would-vote-for-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He seems like an Bernie supporter to me.

anybody that is incredibly racist and wants to start WW3 with russia and China. Hillary might not be as good as Bernie, but she's at least better than Trump, who's pretty much Hitler

t. uninformed tumblr user

reddit pls

Wew lad

Trump is a bigot, but he's much better than Clinton. Clinton is probably the worst candidate of all time to come through the DNC.

>anybody that is incredibly racist and wants to start WW3 with russia and China.
That's called HILLARY.

Trump wants to work with Russia.

You unbelievably stupid and retarded person.

Kill yourself.

He's baiting you autistic dumbfuck pieces of shit. Why do you fall for such obvious b8?

He's a poorly-educated, overweight, chronic follower, boomer from a deep red state with a history of doing whatever louder, more forceful men than him tell him to do.

fucking perfect

The entire cast of King of the hill would vote for Trump for one reason or another

you're right
I should have read the entire post before posting
damn I feel silly

Reminder that Superpowers=guns

At least trumps authoritarian bullshit doesn't have popular support.

I think Hank would had voted for Cruz or Rubio if they were in still. The only one that I can see to vote for Trump all the day is Dale.

Of course not.

Bubble Bass is a rational, red-pilled, big-boned intellectual who has no time for petty feels and puts Spongebob Cuckpants in his place.

>it's a disgruntled Reddit user thread

I remember when Sup Forums when batshit over Obama saying the world was going to end and he was the worst democratic candidate ever. funny how everything has gotten better by any conceivable measure.

hillarys policies are the same.

trump is about as informed on issues as sarah Palin. he literally wasn't able to give detailed answer for the first few months of his campaign and he even admitted it

>it's yet another liberals think they're the rebels and not the empire episode

I hate re-runs

>Jew
>supporting Dump

>At least trumps authoritarian bullshit doesn't have popular support.
Yes it does.

and Bernie and Hillary are far far more authoritarian than Trump.

probably this guy

you're just describing the average male republican

cuck, cuck, cuck and cuck

>funny how everything has gotten better by any conceivable measure
Nice bait bro.

Trumps healthcare policy is amazing.

Far far better than ANY candidate.

donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

liberals are brainwashed tools they enjoy being told what to do

>Rich man from the city
>single handedly destroyed summer football league

Not even Cotton would vote for him

>IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
No user

The cuck menace is all too real

>le edgy conservatism is counter-culture meme

Milo post your dick or go back to Sup Forums

This is the probably going to be the only post ITT that is 100% accurate, because his irl inspiration is a trump delegate

>Sup Forums is now full of Republicans from Sup Forumsmblr who watch Fox News, fuck their cousins, wear sunglasses and a cowboy hat, have sunburnt necks, have a gun rack with a gun rack on it, live in a trailer park in a swamp, worship Christ, read the Bible every night, go to church every day, believe in the Illuminati, think women are nothing but masturbation tools/fuckdolls, don't believe in evolution, think gay marriage causes tornadoes, think video games are Satanic propaganda designed to teach kids evolution, burn science books for Jesus, want to render the planet uninhabitable due to Republican greed, think the Earth is 6000 years old, think Jim Crow laws were right, think that a movie will automatically be bad because it was made by Jewish people (even if the movie has zero political agenda to speak of), get triggered by the mere sight of a black actor even TOUCHING a white girl, and whine about "muh degeneracy" and "muh traditional family values" (even though this is the fucking site that promoted shitting dick nipples, dickgirls, Goatse, preferring fictional wives aka "waifus" over starting a real family, and living NEET lifestyles)

What happened?

ITT: characters that would browse their respective universe's Sup Forums

>he doesn't know

>I'm an enlightened leftist

Why are you even here?

kys son

nice try reddit, but your days of impersonating Sup Forums are over

Not Sup Forums, but still...

lmao NOBODY likes you

you just seem spamming the board over and over again whining that nobody agrees with radical leftism

please go back to /r/ShitRedditSays

Oh look like the angry anti-Sup Forums poster is back.

Be prepared for massive samefagging and the same exact strawman pictures he posts every thread for 3+ years now.

Pathetic.

it literally is edgy meme counter-culture for teenagers and depressed virgins, though

>liberals are brainwashed tools they enjoy being told what to do

>BUILD WALL! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Nice b8 bro heres a you

counter culture.

When bush was prezzy everyone on Sup Forums were edgy leftists.

Mel's Jesus would anyway.

only in the north

It's another reddit tourist who comes here for /got/, Star Wars and capeshit acts like he knows shit about Sup Forums episode

Why do you do this? I'm genuinely curious.

Cuck pleb losers need to stay on reddit.

t. reddit

your masquerade won't last forever

>>liberals are brainwashed tools they enjoy being told what to do
They crave being told what to do. Right wingers just want to be left alone.

>>BUILD WALL! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
>implying these aren't good ideas

NICE HEH

>gets called out for being a BBC-loving redditor
>"N-No, you"

that pic must be like looking at a mirror for you

Sup Forums is Reddit

Bullshit, wanting walls is brainwash! That's why I knocked the walls down from my house so that I could let the LOVE in.

And wanting to make America great????????? I can't even. It's 2016! This Hitler brainwash shit has to stop! Next thing you'll be telling ME to make myself great, implying I'm not already ABSOLUTELY 100% BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL like my bumper stickers say. Fuck you!

>thinking building a wall is a good idea

You dont have to even like democrats to know that is fucking retarded.

see:
and
You're just embarrassing yourself over and over again, tourist.

You spend every waking moment of your life trying to turn Sup Forums more left wing, it's only succeeded in making it more and more right wing.

It's fucking hilarious how much time you spend here trying to convert everyone.

I once thought you were a bot but no, you're actually that pathetic. lmao

Be Pro-Marijuana, but Anti-Cigarettes.

I'm a blue-eyed built stud, you're a frumpy projector with pubes glued to your neck.

Pretty much every action hero ever except Billy Jack.

lmao no. some brit on Sup Forums once tried to go on r/thedonald and came back crying because he got downvoted to hell

>Sup Forums invades reddit to redpill them
>LOOK GUYS Sup Forums IS REDDIT
kek what a retard you are

>fedoras
>defending women after gamergate

Nice ride, Sup Forumsddit
Don't forget your wife's son's car seat

>liberals nominate a literal reptilian to face Trump

Don't worry, when we Make America Great Again you'll be allowed to reap the benefits.

It's worked for China, Israel and countless other countries.

and it actually wouldn't cost that much,

only true answer

Just go and play any game online.

>he says this while projecting

Live and sleep outside with no walls then, you wonderfully open lover of borderless freeeedom.

Oh wait you're already homeless when you can't find a flophouse? Oh. 'Guess you got me there, unless you use a tent, which has hateful racist walls that racists use to keep mexicans out of the tent. I hope that's not you. I expected better.

This is confirmed:

nypost.com/2016/04/24/american-psycho-author-patrick-bateman-would-vote-for-trump/

yeah but only non-whites and jews are allowed to protect their culture didn't you know.

>angry feminist is STILL spamming his angry leftist shilling on Sup Forums

Still assdamaged after gophergate, eh?
It was like 2 years ago. Let it go.

Your bias is CLEARLY visible and you've only succeeded in making this board more right wing.

Gamergate is fedoracore and reddit as fuck, though

he's a false flagging shitposter straight from his tumblr echo chamber

Speaking of Sup Forums politics, do you guys also enjoy John Oliver. God, I love John Oliver. "Pip pip, Drumpf! Cheerio, current year!" He is a prime example of the kind of truth-seeking journalist comedians that the future holds. Spectacular entertainment, top-notch integrity to the "facts". So glad we love John Oliver here on good ol'Sup Forums.

>still thinks screaming "No you" at the top of his lungs wen he gets called out works

well you ARE a libcuck so i see how that would make sense to you

>flashman7870

interesting profile you have there

>Spending $25,000,000,000+ to build a giant wall that would have to be built on land seized through eminent domain which wouldn't even do anything to stop most illegal immigration is a good idea

Trump supporters, not even once.

I'm pretty sure I've seen him spam the same shit countless times.

I think it's a bot or something.

A wall aint gonna stop shit from mexico. Especially none of the really bad illegal shit like drug trafficking. It's just gonna be a "Look how big our dick is" statment from america.

Meanwhile the countless tunnels all over the border keep the cheap american labor pipeline chuggin along nice and easy right under those big tall wall struts.

Post a selfie. Timestamped, stud.

>redditors don't understand the concept of an anonymous image board

seriously you need to go back

>anyone who hurts my feelings is a feminist

>Sup Forumscuck
>accusing anyone of being mad

Early stages vs later stages, it's all the same.

>I was just pretending to be retarded!

obviously the wall is paired with a massive increase in border security.

>Spending billions every year on illegals.
Wall deniers, hopefully never again.