Black lives splatter

cop or security guard?
cant tell coz fuckhead...
>265x190

youtube.com/watch?v=PnUYKFU0OqM

>Anonymous
Anyone in uniform non mil-way too common

cop fucking deserved it.

isolated incident. diversity is our strength now and forever.

First reply best reply.

Also becuase she was a woman

Why?

Becus he couldnt go back to jail

/thread

I would pick up that baton, and do my level best to protect that cop until his backup arrived.

Why? Because I'm not a nigger or a dumbass stoner. I love cops.

When you try to hide your love of pigs with racism

Kek

Stay in school

when negroes kill cops because of lies told by the overwhelmingly jewish media

Nope, not trolling at all. I have zero reason to dislike cops. I'd happily kick your ass to protect a downed officer.

Dead cop = best cop

Dead nigger = Best nigger

Nigger detected.

This is now a moonman thread

>m-muh police badge
>60 years
>america

until you need them. when you're home is being invaded by an armed robber intent on harming you physically and you call 911, i hope the cops take their sweet time getting there.

this world needs cops, even corrupt ones, more than it need the people they have to fight with on a daily basis

I guess if you live in a high crime area than liking the cops could be of benefits. Do you cook any cakes or cookies for your local troopers?.

Is there a story behind this photo. Are these African America men criminals and sentenced to death?. I couldn't imagine Americans would just hang a few innocent black men, just because they're black.

THICKER THAN YOR AVERAGE NIGGER KILLER

I live in a rural Kansas town. Virtually no serious crime at all. And no, I don't bake cookies for cops. But I respect and appreciate them.

Again, the only people who automatically hate cops are niggers and scumbags.

lol

they were prob lynched/killed. black people were nothing/second class back in the day

Thats why i have a gun for? Kill them niggers

nigger detected

This.

When all the pussies are running from trouble the Cops ( And Firemen and EMS ) are running towards it.

It takes men and women with some serious fortitude to swear to confront the most violent fraction of humanity, or be the first to run to the trouble to help. They are the first to arrive at an accident and witness us in our most damaged conditions. I can't go on enough on this topic.

They call their shifts a tour for a reason. They are here fighting a war for the entirety of their career every single day, against an enemy that does not identify it's vehicles or wear a uniform and will smile at them one moment and try to kill them the next.

What's wrong with this world is people seem to think some lives matter more than others.

We may all fudge the law here or there or totally break it. I can't hate on someone for catching me making poor decisions.

Nigger

Gayboi

Thats what I don't get. Regular assault, like when someone beats someone else to a pulp because reasons, results in a few years. But assault someone with a badge, who likely has assaulted other people (albeit under their constant presumption that anyone could be a psycho criminal) who usually turn out to be innocent, and it's 60 years in jail for the dude.

> 1312 fuck the pigs no matter where u from.

A.C.A.B

Oh please, propaganda and fire crackers.

Geez, it's almost like cops are people, and if you keep going out of your way to piss them off, they do what normal people do...huh...

i'd prefer a dead nigger thread

To all the BLM cop haters: This is the "black man" who is leading blm lollll

looking cuck af

>bashing a police officers face in
>in front of their daughter, no less
>blm

ye no
id rather not see people who protect us get hurt
only people who break the law, do drugs including weed where its not allowed and in general being a downsyndrome faggot have something against people who protect proper human beings

niggerfaggot

>or a dumbass stoner
because stoners are always assaulting cops?

That can also be said about crips and bloods and many other gang members.Not calling cops gang members though..but it does seem that way at times.

Does anyone have the webm of the dude with the Retard massive penis pump?

Anyone got the vid of the guy ripping apart his own eye?

If you think beating the everloving shit out of defenseless people when you get upset is "normal", you should go stick a fucking 12 gauge in your mouth.

Any nigger that's gonna do this doesn't understand the true meaning behind America nor do they deserve their lives.....

They're not going to get there in time regardless.

At the very fastest it will be 5 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc

>implying that cops aren't a government backed gang

It's not his first offence.

Also,

THE LAWS TO BE RESPECTED.

There's good reasons for that.

Look at Africa.

Yeah it's not like they have training, protocol, rules, evaluations, and all that shit.

All cops are like denzel in Training Day, right?

What a lil bitch. Die like a man rofl

1 gauze pad kek
>not carrying trama kit etc in your vehicle
Like not having carry. Asking to be a victim

Fuvk cops too

Cops do not put themselves in danger. This is the number one thing they are taught not to do.

The cops are more like a government run mafia protection racket.

You know what's up man, exactly what I was thinking.

Yeah getting shot by 7.6doesn't hurt, I bet youd take it like a man

Physical pain is literally nothing.

I refer you back to my earlier post. Mafia and gangs don't have training, protocol, standards and regular evaluations.

Shoot yourself in the leg and get back to me on that.

Getting shot isnt like a sharp pain its like a dull pain. Hes just a fucking pussy yelling like a girl.

Have you been shot by 7.62 before?

Getting shot by .22 for example and an actual round are leagues apart.

Or have you ever been shot before?

This was from Dallas nigger

Cops are cool you dweebs they shoot niggers

the vast majority of gangs, as in organized groups and not just a pack of niggers (inb4 Mel Gibson) have a code of constitution, which includes what their purpose is, what they are allowed to do, and what they aren't allowed to do. They also selectively recruit and screen individuals, putting them through a training period, and then giving them a dress code.

Honestly, its chucklefucks like you that allow gangs to get as dangerous as they do, thinking they are a bunch of unorganized hoodlums when in reality they have rules and organization that enables them to take a hit and not collapse.

Fuck you, fuck your bluepill statist life, have fun when anarchy breaks out and those same officers you trusted are now raping your wife, your daughter, your mother, your sister because you needed them to protect you in the first place.

TL;DR betafag implies, will get raped in the coming war.

Iraq vet 2 tours purple heart. Youre a bitch.

7.62 what? Pop him with an ak a sniper rifle or ww2 pistol? 7.62 reffers to case length. Re 7.62x36=common ak 7.62x51= .308 etc

and ww2 era pistola referring to is original model Luger 7.62x25

Cops aren't going to save the day. They are going to literally sit outside until there is no more shooting and there is 4 cars of backup. Then they'll shoot your dog, flashback your baby and shoot your autistic son for moving funny.

Cops will never put their lives in direct danger knowingly, they are trained not to. Not only that but the courts have ruled they are not obligated to protect you. For real, look it up

I've been shot. It is a sharp pain, the bullet is sharp and hot. The heat of your blood then leaks out of the hole of the bullet wound. You can feel the bullet inside of you.

7.62x39****