Stephen Colbert Kanye West

Um, we need to talk about this. This is important

pitchfork.com/news/65627-stephen-colbert-parodies-kanyes-ellen-speech-watch/

youtube.com/watch?v=aAYEgf2It2c

The most important artist of our generation (who also happens to be a person of colour) speaks his mind and expresses his passions and as usual and old white male talks down to him like a boy and patronizes him. This is gross.

I guess we're really not that far from the 60's. Stephen Colbert talking down on people of colour like they're property is sad. Does anyone even watch his show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsGUYnFAvdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I demand an apology from mr. Colbert. This racist rhetoric is unwanted in 2016

ye is a genius

I don't even know if Kanye knows what he's doing anymore. He should probably go back and reevaluate the music situation instead of going and ranting on talk shows.

There's a reason Kanye's broke, it's called Darwinism, and that dumb-ass still has a long way to fall.

colbert shoulda put some respek on his name.

what is an "ellen speech" and why did you copy that link from another Sup Forums post?

>gross

Will they ever learn a new word?

Kanye went on some rant on Ellen Degeneres' show.

>colbert

yeah we need to talk OP, about why you watch this unfunny faggot and then bring his cancer here

He's not broke you fucking retard, learn how money works

oh shit. Im out of this thread. bye bye, all you cancerous normies

Kanye West has roughly the same IQ as a plank of wood

I didn't watch it but I know who Ellen is and people have been talking about it on various boards because Kanye is for some reason popular.

Kanye is too fucking stupid to live.

>le normie REEE xD meme

OP probably just saw it on social media and decided to share it here. I find Kanye's antics incredibly funny, because he really is the most insane person in the public light. Guess that used to be Gary Busey.

Kanye is a whacko who didn't even try to raise his brothers up. black people don't give a fuck about kanye. that's white girl music.

Who has listened to anything Kanye in the last 5 years more than once? Be honest.

I was wondering about black opinion on Kanye. Thanks, assuming you're actually black.

kanye isnt crazy, he's literally a borderline gay man who identifies with the little girl in Wreck it Ralph and feels shame that he's talking about fashion as a straight man while other fags are talking about liberal causes to appear like big serious men

it's literally autism, he's relieving that embarassing moment with Leo forever

This nigger has lost his mind. Did he get his brain sucked out?

It depends on person retard. I know guys who like him and some think he's a fucking retard.

YOU'RE TELLING ME THEY DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE IM THE MOTHERFUCKIN GLITCH!!!???

I'm talking majority opinion, my fellow retard. I thought that would be wordlessly clear.

He's gonna go through the Bruce Jenner thing and come out as Vanellope Von Yeezy

He used to not be like that. I think kim or someone drugged him up. He lost his mind.

Who cares. Majority of people hated clinton/trump yet one of them will be our next president.

That fishsticks episode of South Park was pretty spot on. The guy is totally out of touch with reality and seems utterly oblivious to people openly making fun of him. No one seems to take him seriously other than white teenage boys.

idk the part that was cool about him was the way he deviated from the usual schlock that surrounded him. He was a spergy black nerd who tried to personify the cool scifi sperg shit he liked

i think he was always like this, a dumb dude with some cool shit, but in certain contexts it doesn't work (or it calcifies and gets old or incoherent etc)

>The most important artist of our generation (who also happens to be a person of color)
>Kanye
>OUR generation
But I wasn't born in the 60s-70s.

Great argument.

lol kanye grew up middle class. dude is such a fraud.

>people hate Trump

Liberals aren't people my friend.

Is Trump president yet?

Good, let the left eat each other.

Kanye is an embarrassment to Chicago

Rap nerd that got popular

I think theres enough movies out there where the unpopular or nerdy kid gets popular and loses sense of self, thats whats happening here.

it's probably not good for him that he's "i'm like van shweetz with my boots, Leo!" 50% of the time and the rest he's the sextape bitch's husband

that shit cant be good for anybody

Uh. I agree, but what does that have to do with Kanye ranting about nothing on Ellen?

>gets popular and loses sense of self
Literally what? Popularity is gained specifically when your self-esteem is in tune. Or in Kanye's case, money and media exposure.

>"i'm like van shweetz with my boots, Leo!"
I've never seen a more embarrassing attempt at ebonics by a white boy.

it's not ebonics you nigger, it's the little girl from wreck it ralph that kanye relates to

(dumb fucking nigger)

>Literally what? Popularity is gained specifically when your self-esteem is in tune. Or in Kanye's case, money and media exposure.
all those celebs dying on the inside while everyone loved "them". yeah sure

are you a middle aged soccer mom reading self help books? "If you're happy with yourself, good energies will attract good things to you"

Sorry, I didn't see that because I'm not a fag. Most adults who like Pixar would agree.

>are you a middle aged soccer mom reading self help books? "If you're happy with yourself, good energies will attract good things to you"
Where is this question even coming from? And no, I'm naturally pessimistic.

>there are people that actually fell for the Kanye meme
He's a con man through and through.

>scifi
wtf are you talking about? Plenty of black nerd rappers who like anime and video games. Kanye is just an idiot who was a decent music producer. Although most of his newer shit isn't good.

not him, but at the time no there wasn't, unless you were some lazy bum with nothing to do and could search out for undeground afrofuturistic shit that wasnt corny (or sad old black supremacist fat uncle)

and kanye always lived with the gay rumors because of it

>we need to talk about this
>this is important

No, we don't and no, it isn't.

>old white male talks down to him like a boy and patronizes him. This is gross.

How does this make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=dsGUYnFAvdY