I'm not trying to offend anyone when I say this, but do Asians have trouble seeing?

I'm not trying to offend anyone when I say this, but do Asians have trouble seeing?
Is that why they have double eyelid surgery?

my friend's eyes were even narrower than the pic's but he said he was okay.

You tell me

ever heard of the double slit experiment?
>they see an endless possibility of visions until you look at them

my eyesights are 1.0

Shouldn't you be able to see fine as long as your eyelids don't cover your pupils?

before i got glasses i would squint to improve my vision so asians probably see things in HD

lmao

Yup.

Tbh this. It's pretty rough to see your eyesight go and realize you have to squint to see properly.

has anybody read anything about why they developed/evolved eyes to be like that?

Cold and wind. Asians live in in the harshest climate.

I heard it was because of the cold, but South East Asians have it too, so i don't know.

Maybe ancient asians in prairies in mongolia and china need to see far and thats just how the evolution made them

But we asians just do surgery to make eyes look bigger and not like chinky slit eyes. Personally i use eyelid glues. I got double eyelid on one eye but not the other eye lol

My eyes look sorta like that. I don't have epicanthic folds, but the areas under and over my eyes are so thick that my eyes are pretty covered up.

We really are living in the end times. People are far too obsessed with looks. I wonder what the end result will be evolutionary.

Why do white people smell like trash more than Asians?
You should take a surgery for the body

Natural selection in humans is about to halt completely in 20 years with the advent of better and better gene editing technologies. CRISPR is just the beginning.

aw shit

Yeah, I'm glad I got to experience humanity before it went to shit.

Glad to know you're 400 years old

How can a cockroach survive a nuclear blast?

Coated in mämmi

Inuits wear these goggles to help reduce sun glare from the snow. I'd imagine an Asian's eyes can do that naturally to some degree.

and nords dont. biologists suck at theories

Nordics are coastal animals, only Finns lived inland and they are chinked.

Asian race
1. Mongolian
2. North chinese
3 south chinese
4 south east asian

Pic is 1

Yes good finnish frog

Because the areas where Nordic people lived was limited to coastal areas up until the ice melted, while East Asia and Siberia was inhabited continuously.

And winds in Asia is a different story completely, even today.

you mean only Finns belong here north, rest are gercucks who ended here less than 1500yo go

Yes that's what I'm saying.

>and nords dont.

Who said they don't?

maybe thats why theres the sharp eye meme in finland as well. only the stronkest chink eyes would be able to hunt during winter without going snowblind and thus survive to pass their genes forward.

Top giggle

t. Fang Ping Zeng

moreso wind than cold. steppes and stuff with regards to migration. It may also be due to intermixing with other humanlike beings like europeans did with neanderthals, but idk.

Aprocine glands

Bamp

a cheering leader in a baseball studium

its probably evolved in 1 place and spread around with other eyes being bred out. That's why it's so widespread.

But why is she so smug?

Do Finns like the OP think honestly eyelid surgery improve your eyesight? or you got mad because you have been overcucked ?

also, This triggers only Koreans

hes retarded or shitposting
maybe both

Heyn I was only wondering.
I mean, look at the girl in my picture, she looks like she can barley see

your vision comes from this black spot,ok, pekka?
the eyelids dont block that ok

Are you sure about that?

this level of slant eyes is rare in japan at least as far as i know 2bh. i have that double something and bigger eyes than the average so duuno

I noticed that there are no eyelashes either
is that normal?

Bushmen have epicanthic folds too. there are theories on why those populations have those at such great percentages (though not ALL do) but none are that conclusive

some Scandinavians and Finns have them too but that's due to elevated recent Siberian ancestry