Lena Dunham

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Snatch every motherfucker baby.

is she saying her friend aborted a child at one point?

Who is this B-Lister with no mojo?

>sharing a tub with that 'thing'

What the fuck is happening here?
Is she in the tub, in the water that lady is about to have a baby in?
Not only that, but judging from her leg it looks like her foot is probably a few inches from contracting vagina.
What the fuck man?
I bet she likes it, I bet she touched her fucking spreading vagoo and said it was an accident, but in reality she fucking hardcore masturbated thinking about it.
>this is true freedom, everyone needs this.
>I'm doing this to prove the beauty of the life we have that is denied to others, and totally not getting super wet, soaking naked in my friends pregnant vag soup.

her language implies laws can force a woman to have an abortion

I'm not wasting another second of my life being irritated by Lena Dunham. Last post from me in this thread.

On Monday I'm gonna try and quit Sup Forums again.

>I'm not wasting another second of my life being irritated by Lena Dunham
kek you sound like someone's middle school teacher

Jemima did indeed have an abortion
I know, it's a bit of an awkward read

she's making sure the baby is female, if it's male she just bites it's balls off reel quick to ensure it's a tranny

Slut wants government to pay for her birth control?

She shouldn't complain when government wants to comment on how she uses her body.

She stuffed that chick full of pebbles

Her message sort of implies that we live in some sort of dystopian eugenic society where women aren't allowed to have children or they get abducted and sent away to be reconstituted into dog meat.

I never got this "getting away with it" meme, is it a Breaking Bad reference?

*** WARNING ***

DO NOT CLICK THIS UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR DICK TO TURN TO DIAMONDS

*** WARNING ***

D R O P P E D

I would rim Lena Dunham's ass and swallow her vaginal discharges.

so are we anti abortion now

She's waiting for her friend to give birth so she can stick rocks up its cunt like she did her sister

>zosia mamet's pics are all blurred
y?

Imagine being Adam Driver in that scene and having to be all like “damn, Lena Dunham, you fuckin` fine, all sexy with your mayonnaise stuffed into an industrial sized garbage bag body and horrific snaggle toothed monster face.
I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me.” when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Adam and not only act on that show while Lena Dunham flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her cellulite and blotchy skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that scene. Not only having to tolerate her moon-faced fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she’s TOTALLY EMPOWERED and DAMN, LENA DUNHAM LOOKS LIKE THAT?! because they’re not the ones who have to sit there and watch her hippoish fucking face contort into types of smug smirks you didn’t even know existed before that day. You’ve been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of 7/10's and Iraqi captives for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Missouri. You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that’s breaking out on her rotund stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her “curvaceous (for that is what she calls herself)” beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with Pinkberry and Cinnabun in the previous months.
And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you’re fucking Kylo Ren.
You’re not going to lose your future Star Wars money over this. Just bear it.
Hide your face and bear it.

See you on Tuesday.

So that's why Kylo wears the mask.

>And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down,

Lena Dunham is/was the director of that episode and most episodes of Girls.
So all that ugly nudity, that's her doing from the eating of cake to the writing of script to the directing of scene.
All Lena.

Based brianaelise dropping truthbombs

Holy fucking shit I forgot that was her.

Didn't Dunham's ovaries blow out after a grease clog or something? If so she won't ever have to worry about this issue

post moar

she can't wait to molest that baby when it's born

is this a trick image where zosia mamet's feet (clearly the best) are actually lena dunhams?

You don't need to know that to drop her.

lol wut

You really had to go to ethnicelebs to look that up?

Damn the pregnant naked girl on the left tho...she makes me fucking hard.

Gonna be difficult to fap to this simply because of Lena's presence, but I'll try.

This is what happens when you give any attention to "the funny one" in a group of girls.

a choice that has big consequences for another person.

Actually, she can.

What the fuck does she mean by "forced by lawmakers"?

She makes it sound like the governments fault single mothers are a thing.

Do you want to be?

>She's waiting for her friend to give birth so she can stick rocks up its cunt like she did her sister
I never got the full rape story because stuff. Anyone care to explain?

Pregnant with her second child? So it IS a child? Is the fact that the mother wants it what makes it a child? If she didn't want it, would it just be a clump of cells. Feminists literally do not think.