Hey Sup Forums tomorrow is my first day as a high school senior, do you Sup Forumsros have any advice for me

hey Sup Forums tomorrow is my first day as a high school senior, do you Sup Forumsros have any advice for me

Start doing upper-deckers for your senior prank

can you explain what that is?

Where do you live? Ur starting early?

Pass high school and goto college. The sex is better there.

Texas, i guess, since my school is not a part of the normal school district i guess we are starting differently

its where you all jack off in a pot and hang it above the front door non suspicious like

Literally only try your first semester. Last one that matters. Second does not matter at all. Just match your GPA from the previous seven semesters or even lower it a little it doesn't matter. The only important thing about second semester is that you don't fail all your classes. get A's and B's or all B's or whatever you normally get. Just don't fuck up so close to finishing. Good luck Sup Forumsro

Source: was high school senior last year. Am starting college in 11 days.

Im in NJ & we start the week after labor day

Also, the senior prank isn't important. We didn't really have (a good) one.

your gf will not last through collage, come to terms with this now

thanks, im not really stressed about my grades, its just my teachers that kind of scare me, ive heard that most of them are pure bullshit and if they dont like you, then they will fail you.

Don't listen to idiots and keep learning. Make less friends and blend in with your environment that you really dream about.

One more thing. If you have a girlfriend, drop that shit. Now. I wish I was single my senior year.

that wont actually happen if you dont talk shit to them, just play it cool and your good

That was the case for me like freshman year. By senior year all the teachers like you and like talk shit about stuff with you.

You should know what teachers in your school are good and bad by now.

begin planning your massacre.

what if one already happened last year and they upped the secu

its really weird in my school, because no one really knows bout most senior teachers until senior year

lift heavy

When you turn 18 start buying dip for any younger kid who wants it. I did that last year and made a shit ton of extra cash from doing it
Source: Last years high school class valedictorian

nice, unfortunately im barely 16, about to turn 17 in 2 days

You in Houston OP?

You're all losers that are underage. You have 0 friends at school and hopefully you hang yourself this year before you graduate.

Fucking faggot kids.

LCMR for life, you're all fucking rejects

inb4 b&