Tito was hafu slovenian too
so slovenia is of strong! and smart!

to suffer

>no refugees

ya wow it must suck

>zizek
>smart

lol

It's a nation-state, something you amerifats could never comprehend.

Come on, he's the only smart leftist ever.

couldnt we just chop your country up into croatia, italy, austria and hungary and be done with it?

are you balkan? or central europe?

polandball.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1823.html

Why not Carniola? If they had taken this name they might be viewed as first world and not mixed with Slovakia

I wouldn't give the Croats any of our land because they're not even an ethnicity and speak Serbian with some of our words thrown in.

I wouldn't give the Italy any land for free, as they ultimately failed to destroy us and annex our land even though the whole of the west was helping them along.

I wouldn't give Hungary any of our land because Hungary is a backwoods rural shithole that offers nothing but gypsy flee markets outside of Budapest and never even bothered building a highway to Slovenia.

I wouldn't give Austria any of our land either because when last we clashed Slovenian partisans had to be driven out of Klagenfurt at gunpoint by the British army while Austrians were too busy denying that they had been into the Third Reich and Germany body and soul mere months before.

So I guess we'll just have to keep it, thanks.

Central Europe all the way, not Byzantine or Ottoman in the least part. Croatia is a transitional zone between the Balkans/MENA and Europe.

Because Slovenia isn't just Carniola, but also Lower Styria, the Coast, Transmurania, and even a little bit of Carinthia, and us Slovenes identify with our regional identities/dialects very strongly.

nah mate you're all hungarians that speak yugo language, i've got photographic proofs

but you are considered "eastern europe" in Japan. because you are slav.

sLOVEnia is the best country in the world!! H8rs can fuck off!!

Why are Slovenes hate Croatians? It can't be just because of those few miles of coastline or whatever you've been crying about for the past 10 years. I don't get it.

>miles
there aren't that many Slovenes in here and he's probably the most nationalistic of them

We are Eastern Europe, nobody denies that.

We seem to close to Hungarians and Slovaks from the haploshit charts I've seen, but I doubt that's because of our strong Ugro-Finnic admixture.

It could just be one or two Slovenefags shitposting about Croatia, but I swear to god I haven't met a single Slovene that doesn't hate Croatia. They're always arrogant and full of themselves because they earn a few hundred euros more like it's a big fucking achievement being Austrian stable boys for 1200 years, jewing out of a war and pretending they're above us. What a joke of a """""nation""""".

To Western Slovaks. Eastern animals are closer to Cr*ats.

Croatia has always been a rival to Slovenia more than anything, but many Slovenes have failed to admit this because we'd feel isolated among the linguistically alien nations surrounding us if it wasn't for Croatia. Croatophilia has frequently been popular among Slovenes, but not the other way around. Slovenes have usually been seen as unincorporated Croats or speakers of a backwoods dialect among Croatian leaders.

Basically, you're mad because we're kind of similar, but you don't want to be associated with us because we're balkanites and you're "central" European?

You've wanted to annex us or buy us out all along. Croatia has never bothered with maintaining friendly relations with Slovenia. Even directly after WWII, here were Croatian annexations, proposed and actual, of some parts of Slovenia. And more recently there's been the PGI disputes and still more border disputes, all of them initiated by Croatia. Face it, our relationship is not symmetrical, and this is all due to Croatia.

>Even directly after WWII, here were Croatian annexations, proposed and actual, of some parts of Slovenia
Never heard of this. When have we actually annexed Slovene land?
>And more recently there's been the PGI disputes and still more border disputes
>all of them initiated by Croatia
Why are you lying? You initiated them. You basically chimped out because things didn't go your way. You don't get to claim land just because you think the EU is going to help you. What claim does Slovenia have on the guild of Piran?
>and this is all due to Croatia.
This about what you're saying. You started the Piran shit and when we defended ourselves and our land from being stolen you chimped out. It's not exclusively our fault.

when the fuck did slovenia ever fuck up germany/austria/czechia?

this is literally fantasy

welcome to reddit!
now you know why we hate it

what the fuck r u talking about

why does any country exist?

>Slovenes have usually been seen as unincorporated Croats or speakers of a backwoods dialect among Croatian leaders.

Because you guys speak retard Kajkavski, a backwoods dialect of Croatian.

Slavonski kulen
Varaždinsko zelje
Istarski pršut
Istarski teran

Budete još kaj prisvojili ?
youtube.com/watch?v=uyX10vg4hEw

slovenian culture is the most bastardized mongrelized culture in the world

We tried to civilise them and failed
Sorry

you haven't been civilized since you let the barbarians run through rome

get rid of your muslims and then we can talk

>mfw an ameridumb talks about European history

I don't know where you got that idea, all croats i've met so far were dandy fine people (minus one half croat who lives here and is annoying shiter), sometimes it's hard to not hate your government tho since it's at least as retarded and corrupt as ours
well found the reason why slovenes hate you. Haters will be hated
T. čefur

>reasonable discussion about a region i know nothing about
>as soon as an american arrives thread gets shitted up

why are north americans so ignorant here?

To make money while Croats and Serbs kill each other and Bosnians

Slovenia and Slovenes are god-tier, best "non-Western" European nation