WTF were they thinking?

WTF were they thinking?

PREDATOR KILLS HUMANS

THEY DONT FUCKING HANG OUT TOGETHER

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They weren't there for the humans this time in that place, pay attention next time kid.

being this fucking stupid

So that means predator can team up and make friends with a human? How does that fit in with the code of predator

>Red thing go boom

Dumbass, they only hunt prey they respect.

Predators are a race of tribal hunter/warriors.
They respect courage and strength, regardless of race.
This is clearly established.

>beeping thing goes boom

Then why did the first predator that got BTFO by Arnold, raged quit and went jihad on him? The Predator was a sore loser faggot.

they only hunt prey that have the means to fight back

zen buddhism
it's better to die in battle than to be taken prisoner

When they ran off together and teamed up, her with an alien skull as a shield and tail as a sword, most people audibly laughed at how stupid it was.

Maybe he was butthurt that he got boobytrapped instead of dying in a fair 1v1 melee.

Or maybe it's just a safety feature to make sure that their technology doesn't end up in anybody else's hands.

Movie could have been worse. I'm happy enough with it.

I remember this in the theater. The moment the movie instantly lost the audience and never got it back.

>what if the humans had to join forces with the predator to fight a team of evil super predators
What were they thinking?

>Or maybe it's just a safety feature to make sure that their technology doesn't end up in anybody else's hands.
That is exactly it, and has been the established reason since the Predator came out.

I remember an interview with Paul Worthless Shit Anderson before this came out where the interviewer actually asked him were they going to do some lame "Enemy Mine" shit and Anderson from memory literally said "haha fuck no!"

Then that's exactly what he did before ruining Milla Jovovich's career by shooting a hellspawn up her cunt.

Apes aren't humans. Predators are fine with that.

Well he didn't have to laugh like an asshole about it.

Thats a good point.

it was just stupid
>what if the predators kidnap other aliens and put them on a planet so that they can hunt them

In part two other Predators come and take the body. Why not do that instead of rage explode.

Because that was a one-off action movie and no one wrote a convoluted backstory for his species yet.

Have you read comics you dumbass autist

predators was fine, better than prometheus

Predator prequel when ?

You said it yourself: sore loser faggot. His laugh gave it away. The others only blow up their nukes if their prey they don't defeat is gonna wreck some other shit after their dead. Well I guess that right there might be another reason, had to take Arnold down so he can't kill anymore of them that invade. Can't let the knowledge of mud hiding get out.

its from the comics

Yeah the first one was kind of a cunt.
This is why he killed based Billy even though he threw away his firearm.

Fuck the comics.

No. Billy was an able bodied man with a knife. Billy knew what he was doing. He stood his ground as a sacrifice to buy the others time. The predator knew this too. That log bridge was the fastest way to the rest of the quarry.

Sore loser might be the best way to describe the final encounter with Arnold. Though it should be said that there was literally no reason not to blow everything up. It was the end of the line for him, why not go out with a bang?

Also should be noted that the only reason urban jungle predator didn't blow up was because his bracer was damaged.

He showed bravery in the face of death, why kill him?

the predator didn't recognize the black woman as a human being because it's racist.

Every predator is shown with a bit of their own personality. Jungle guy and urban jungle guy are pretty similar, with the latter having more tech and a bit more of an apparent eagerness for the hunt. Both want the nuclear option when they fail. I have no clue what the comics say but I always got the impression they were kids sorta on babby's first hunt. Might be protocol to burn everything to the ground if you fail.

It's pretty clear Danny Glover went above and beyond with his little show in the arena. He was honored for being exceptional. Not for being brave.

what the FUCK are you retards on about
he had a knife fight with Billy because muh honor

He was obligated to self-destruct to stop humans from using predator technology
That the blast would take out the guy who beat him was just a bonus

I had moved on from Billy after my first and only paragraph talking about him. I had taken "He" in other user's response as Arnold, since he was mentioned last and that's how clauses work.

nigger she killed one of the aliens so got respect from the predator

>Have you read comics
>you dumbass autist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

predators are based

that predator was an asshole

i suggest you read the aliens vs predator comic book from 1988

A lot of people tend to forget that a lot of preds coming to earth are young ones looking to prove themselves. Dude was pissed he lost

Yeah like how Danny Glover was murdered at the end of Predator 2.

>implying The creature had anything to do with Billy falling off the log to his death.

The code of the predator is not to be a murder machine. You're the one being a dumbass here.

>code of predator
Have you been reading the EU comics again user?

If a predator can offer human some candy, a predator can want to offer the d.

To be honest this is a pretty common thing in predator comics and shit

>Predators aren't killing niggers
DAS RACIS

Yep.
Predator corpses ending up in the hands of the enemy is a huge no-no for the Predators.

yeah that's true. the noble warrior thing wasn't established until the 2nd and it's kinda gay desu

can you retards stop trying to justify the first movie through the retconned lense of the 2nd? this poster is correct and that's all there is to it.

there's 2 types of predators, there's the small one and the big one, this is the small one, in PREDATORS you can see them working with the jew actor and actually being imprisoned by the big one

where do the big guys go?

In Shane Black we trust.

>nigger
>human

This made me laugh harder then I should have. I just saw the first predator again a few days ago it's been years since I've seen it. Also Predators was a good ass movie fuck the haters
Based Brody
Based serial killer Eddie Brock
Based Chinese guy fighting 1v1 with a sword

that was the plot to a Predator Xbox, if I remember correctly.

some young predator is dropped off on Earth for his first hunt in like the 1920s and fucks up and doesn't nuke. You go back to Earth like 100 years later, as fuck-up predator and have to kill any human using predator tech like cloaking.

Planets with much nastier game.

Or they stay home and fuck their concubines.

>they stay home and fuck their concubines.

Nah Predators are like spiders. The females are much bigger and deadlier, and they eat the men after sex.

They were always about hunting for sport. Why is it a issue if they partake in a Fox Hunt on a galactic scale?

>What is a hunting reserve

because predators hunt on their prey's turf, not their own

This was a fun movie desu. I don't care what you say.

>the predator equivalent of big game hunters carry plasma cannons and tactical nukes

What do predators use when they are serious?

Says who? Does a Predator ever say that in any of the movies?

picture when?