Ask a black chick anything, Sup Forums

Ask a black chick anything, Sup Forums.
>inb4 dicks out for Harambe

dicks out for harambe

have you ever stolen a bike

How many felonies do you have?

why is the timestamp an hour old?

i'm not into bestiality

Black lives matter, what are your thoughts on them?

because this thread isnt the original

How is it being a single mother?

This will sound weird... but i have a fetish for black chicks in socked feet. Can you post some sock feet pix?

Show booty

Please post pussy . All these harambe faggets know they would fuck any day.
Pussy please

I despise the movement.

u got a nice body, it's a shame u have an hippo face

Pussy and ass now slave

do you hate white people like most blacks secretly/openly do?

Moar! Perfect tits

If a woman transitions to trans-man, but keeps the pussy, and declares himself a homosexual, then gets a boyfriend, would the boyfriend fuck the gay trans-man in the pussy?

Do you think that would make the boyfriend less gay?

Why won't my baby mama(we were together for the better part of a decade) let me talk to or see my lil girl(even though i call and try to spend time). Then she calls me a part time dad. Wtf? Yes she is black.

I'm not one, actually. I did the smart thing and got an Implanon so that I won't have children for the next three years. Besides, I won't put myself into that situation if I don't like children.

This is that one bitch that will only show tits and she won't show ass...
I say we all just leave

is this your mother?

She stole my heart with dem titties.

Nice.

Please more tits?

Nah, whites are chill.

can you do the rock-fist next to the original timestamp so i know your aren't a masqurade ballsack?

Why are you not a slave for white cock?

Because white cocks are tiny.

Since you're a nigger do you also have AIDS like the majority of the nig nogs back in Africa

Youre actually really cute

Tell me about Bane why does he wear the mask?

Oh, you remember me?

show that ass

Ass pic

A negro? On /b? Curious.

Feets

I'd like to sexually disappoint you for 2 minutes.

When did you first started using Sup Forums

Nope. Sex really isn't that important to me. I'd rather keep to myself.

Nigger white cocks are giant nigger dicks are a meme created by the jews

Do you like black dick or white dick?

Remove that pant, show those legs, spread them wide and show again

What is that scar below her neck from?

Is your name Mikayla? Your tits look familar

>filename
>Spider-Man Meme Generator

Did you just make that meme?

That shit belongs in a cringe thread....

Please write DGMB around your nipple for me.

I have more important things to lust after. Isn't OP.

White dick.

why?

Eh, I'm used to it.
Yeah, there aren't many here.

MeMe muh Dyck

Niggers are retarded and disgusting

>Isn't OP.
Are you into the idea of a white man dominating you?? ;)

Show us more

/thread

Answer my question what is black women logic behind making it impossible to see my daughter and then parading around like IM the one who chooses not to see her?

I personally haven't met many black guys that I'm legitimately into. I look at the rest of the person as well, not just the dick.

10/10 good answer

seems legit

I've always wanted to do coke off a black girls ass. I'm a white guy. The idea of fucking you and your sexy black skin makes me so hard. I want to suck your nipples.

Based on your pic all I can really say is you have a nice body. I read the thread and you seem chill. Would totally drink a beer with.

why do black guys get so upset when black women date outside of their race?

Serious question
Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums? Shits like the most retarded spot on the internet where mostly white people go to show eachother they fuck dogs, snort adderal and make others sexually uncomfortable

I don't know, actually. I'm not the black chick to ask. Have you seen any warning signs of her being like that prior to the incident?

nice body op pls pussy

Kik so I can see more naked pics of you?

Well racism is a fine /b tradition and you darkies tend not to like that sort of thing.

Op is your initials dp?

Superiority complex.

I honestly couldn't care less. If I did, why would I be on Sup Forums?

Is this you?

Is it true black people are not as kinky as whites, like all the white girls I have ever met, all had some dark fantasy??

>light-skinned

Are you autistic? Nipples are completely different.

I have never heard of that stereotype. I have a few kinks myself. Where'd you hear that from?

Are people openly racist toward you?

If so, how many on average out of 10?

What country/state are you in?

Meika?

All blacks look the same to me.

Thank you, user! You made my day.
It seems as if my own race is more racist towards me than any other race.
Don't people use that term when they're referring to a face, not skin color and nipples?

Kiara is that you...

Actually yeah. Shes insanely jealous, always yells when she cant get her way, cannot understand how to two way comversation(only speaks never tries to listen to any argument outside her own),
Always makes demands of me, i just wanted her to get better so we could stay together. She doesnt wear her ring anymore but says we are still together. Im sad now. Its over but i have trouble accepting it. 8 years and idk what to do now. How can women be so fucking manipulative....

what race do you usually date? what do you look for in a guy? what do you think black girls particularly looks for in guys, if anything?

Op your initials dp?

Why would your own race be racist toward you?

Niggers are retarded

Fucking saved

Because everyone is racist towards blacks. Just look at this thread. Every single person has mentioned race every time.

You're gorgeous OP. Do you have a kik so those of us who like you can see more?

show us your spread ass and pussy?

Nope.
I usually date whites and Asians. What I typically look for in guys is an attractive personality, and nothing else would matter after that. And as for other black chicks, it all boils down to the individual, just like every other person. If you're talking about a stereotypical black girl, overly-masculine and a big dick.
That's your problem right there. You never should've gotten with her. Now it's going to be even harder to separate considering a child is in the picture.
They're idiots. They look at whites and scream oppression but as soon as there's someone darker than them or they "act white" they believe they have a right to make fun of you for not being a stereotypical black person.

Lurking, but I wanted to say I agree. EVERYONE sees race these days, even the people that say they aren't racist and I find it so depressing. We're all just people, having different physical characteristics makes literally no difference aside from aesthetic ones.

Well, and medical ones but that's beside the point. (same user)

Source

do you know of any irl blacks thats also know of Sup Forums?
also if dubs sharpie in pooper

Only one. She's cool.

Wtf does that sign even say?