Would USA hold or better question is when it will fall apart?

Would USA hold or better question is when it will fall apart?
>Agressive polotics
>Funding and creating terrorist is now obvious
>Russia stand against at any cost (it would be hell of a fight)
>EU is not that asskisser to USA like it was
>No more biggest friend in EU, BREGZIT
>China is geting way to strong, they become dangerous for a lot of eastern part even USA.
>NK is hating USA but they are not relevant (not whithout other nations)
>North America hates USA, Balkan, East Europe hates them.
>USA got nothing more to offer, they are broke shit in debt with high military equipment that showed up to be not so efficient.
What is the outcome?
They are losing No1 position and they are big deal, shark, player whatever, they are still No1 but in case of war I think that they would realise how fucked up they are by making move toward aliances over Russia/China/Iran/India/NK/maybe North America etc....maybe some Germany, France and Italy say fuck it....and now, whats than?
USA will not come to No2 in peace even if they have to blow the world down fighting with Russia and China.

we will shrink in power and let china and russia do their thing, finally allowing america to focus inward and fix the fucking bridge near my house

like goddamn that shit rattles and shakes when I cruise across wtf dude I am scared

The US is still by far the number 1. the only way for the US to fail is internally

we should be fixing the infrastructure instead of building a fucking wall

We are reminiscent of the late Roman Republic at times.
At the end of the day we still hold massive political sway due to our currency, economy, and military. Those things I can't see going away any time soon.

yeah man i also want your bridge to be fixed, please kill us economically, we deserve it.
for the bridge

What are you talking about? wouldn't you want us to decline in power

toying with our currency and imposing economic sanctions exclusively to us doesn't sound like declining in power

every empire in the world eventually has fallen, no empire in the world lasts forever its just matter of time before usa losses its power

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about

No, you're not. As much as I hate to admit it the US is a historically unique country that is hard to compare to anything else simply because there hasn't been anyhting else like it before it.

The only thing you share with the ancient roman republic is multi-ethnicity and the word senate. And also slavery before 1860 or whenever you fought about it.

Nothen fa m,
ps. send help, shot will go down in here

Tbqh I kind of hope we do. We're far too big for our own good and our government is becoming a bloated, corrupt bureaucracy. The only way to fix our administration issues would be to give the states more autonomy(which the federal government refuses to do) or to enact some kind of fascist or commie government(which the people would never allow and as the election showed they would rather elect a retard). Because neither side will ever budge we are doomed to explode at some point.

we could fix the problems by electing people that arent corrupt or by possibly having more than 2 parties that actually matter

This.

USA fixing their problems would be best possible solution for the whole world and specialy for USA, you got problems to fix seriosuly.
It is, I said it is, but its not No1 like "I can do whatever I want, whole world saw that NATO, not just USA was scared and Russians were playing maybe bluff but they are big deal you cant take that. You are not that power to attack Russia, I mean you can but that is suicide mition, I am not saying Russia is stronger, its not, but it is strong enough to take you down cuz nukes (~10 000nukes are not something you deny that exist) and in general they are biggest arm exporters to the world because their equimpent does some big shit and it has quality. Lets be real, forget about slav memes, they are strong in military.
As adult, lets see what happends, thats why I made thread, I see you as declining power, losing influence, money and political advantage (losing biggest allies like EU, you are doomed without EU). BUT YOU ARE NUMBER 1 in arms etc....you just cant go down in peace but you will go down, its predictable and predicted by many people.
Yeah but the thing is there is USA and Russia, fuck that shit who is stronger, they could rekt the world 5x times, USA is not going down in peace, thats why I am asking for, all I see, read, hear and I am not some media watching sheep is telling me that they are ready to start ww3 for keeping position of No1 player, thing is Russia already showed up they are ready to go ALL IN against everyone in NATO if that comes up. Its not Roman times or something like that.
Nice to hear smar guy with flag above, not joking!! I always hear like yeaaah we freedom we will fight and military budget statistic things.
You fucked up with 1k bases, too many military things and now half of budged is ripped appart to maintan that, normaly there is corrupion on big scale and americans are paying for NOTHING, with thath budget you could conquer universe.

weve never been in a position to attack russia though. theyve been number 2 for a long time

You were always No1, No joke! But you will fall apart in war with them, same as Russia, both will fail, no winners, the problem is there will be many countries also included and it will be ww3 with insane damage, does those elites or goverments do that on purpose or USA is seriosuly trying to start a war we dont know.
All I hear is that USA is trying to go to war with Russia and many NATO countries dont like that.
Russia is not alone, you could be suprised that they could have a lot of allies.
No one wants that but USA is doing that! I dont hate americans, actualy I got friends, great guys but why is goverment so agressive?

honestly if I was russia I would always be more scared of china

i really dont get what youre trying to say. there was never a good time to attack russia. and most people dont want war with them anyway

> why is goverment so agressive?
trying to hold onto the empire as the world falls apart

I cant google it but there was even a speach, video, now there is no trace but I will find if you dont belive me, some US general that was proved to be a big deal guy, war in Iraq with best possible misitons, hits etc...guy that is loyal to USA told that it would be risky game, I even think that he told that you would be fucked, not telling Russia will win but USA will be non existant probably like many countries including Russia.
That was your guy and his words are shut down, why does your goverment want so risky and destructive move when you are ahead in almost everything.
Your politics caused you to have the whole norhern continent you live in as potential enemies, you didnt predicted China was going to be big shark, Russia would back up and be military superpower and even India is possible enemy, thats waaaaay to much for you and no one is offensive/agressive or else, just USA acting like a boss and making more enemies.
You even had whole EU and thats the big deal in your hands but now you can see that they dont like you anymore. Its stupid to loose aliances with Germany, France, Italy, Spain etc....Many predict fail of USA, not total fail, thats impossible but no longer No1 position like it used to be, but you will not give it to someone else without a fight. Normaly it is not going to be a war with Serbia for dominance, Russia/China are hits that you have to shoot, the thing is you cant do that and all of us are going to suffer and die in that thing.

>i really dont get what youre trying to say. there was never a good time to attack russia. and most people dont want war with them anyway
Dude what I want to say is why USA is pointing fingers on Russia that much, ready to go to war with them, normaly there was never good time to fight them because you wouldnt win, like viceversa.
But why is that so important, its like USA must to do it at any cost, thats my point, seriously I started thread talking about you as a losing power and actualy you are but you are making risky moves.
USA can gain much more power if they shut down 12 aircraft carriers, 900 war bases, many soldiers abroad and start normal trade with rich western countries instead of funding terrorism etc.....I know there is big money in war but when you look at the nubmers you are doing way too wrong. Its like you came to the poin "we are going down slowly and lets attack Russia they are rich in land and resourcess" and that just.....I mean cmon do I have to say it?

America's pretty fucked in a lot of ways.

There's been so much brinkmanship by both sides in our politics that the state is completely winner-take-all, Democrats are probably going to try some court-packing shit the next time they get in because of the Merrick Garland thing, we're going to have a lot of real third world stuff going down with the intelligence agencies being 100% politicized, no one knows wtf Trump will do when there's widespread protest, even at a normal Tea Party/Occupy level, let alone millions of people being set off by some bill or police shooting or stupid thing the president said

and the bigger shifts in power and trade and the fact that an american on american wages simply cant compete with an indonesian no matter what, we never prepared for, even the ""smart"" ""technocrats"" were busy mugging for the cameras and fighting the culture war

when i think about america "turning inward" i don't think about fixing the bridges or fixing healthcare or fixing retraining costs, i think about turkey.

t. still not over Kosovo

>honestly if I was russia I would always be more scared of china
This. Yep, we stand against them but it isn't easy. I don't really want my country be ally of USA, but Americans are predictable and civilized.

We'll dp China like we dp'd Germany. Then we'll go back to being rivals.

You couldnt find a guy that doesnt give a fuck more abouth that than me, so fuck off.
There is probability of conflict with China in future seriosuly but Like that guy told I never understood why are US/RU not alies, you could bring soo much more to this world if you decide to dont act like a bully! And no one could tell you nothing anyway. But its never going to happend I guess

In 7 days, US is going to be a lot better! =)
Trump Trump Trump!
All of you washed with Western Media open ur eyes u fucking retards

It'll hold but it will become some sort of detached autistic disconnected island in the world global dynamics.

Apart of economy and politics, I think it's the ever increasing cultural gap with Europe what will play the major role in the future of Trumpmerica. At one point, their language and cultural buzzwords will become totally uncomprehensible to any non-american.

>They are losing No1 position
So what? They'll just get over with it after some more hysterical years. No need to fall apart.

Yeah, so very rational, let's fuck the only countries that had nice relations with us last 20 years so you can easily fuck us when they are down and we are alone

>Be stalin
>Let's nuke China.exe

wat

America won't fall apart.
it's kept perpetually on the precipices of disaster. If it goes too well they deliberately fuck it up, if it goes too poorly the lesser races allow their anglo overlords to exercise more power and fix the country.

America is a snail, crawling along the edge of a razor blade.