Sup Forums What are your thoughts on this?

Sup Forums What are your thoughts on this?

This is not ISIS. This is "moderate rebel groups". These are the groups the west supports to fight both Assad (Syrian Government) and ISIS.

Also, the person they are beheading is a 12 year old boy.

Links related.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/19/u-s-backed-moderate-rebels-behead-a-child-near-aleppo.html
truthinmedia.com/reality-check-media-silent-us-backed-rebels-behead-boy-syria/
globalresearch.ca/cia-rebels-behead-kid-and-other-u-s-successes-in-syria/5536663

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3093163/Shocking-moment-girl-16-surrounded-beaten-mob-burned-death-involved-murdering-68-year-old-taxi-driver-Guatemala.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8vLv_zXUnro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're a racist islam is a religion of peace

boys are gross anyway who cares

show me a video of them beheading a 12yo girl and i'll be very upset as i jerk off to her sexy, sexy pain and suffering

you see that video of a woman being burnt alive? i jerked off to her writhing in pain

saved, thanks user ;3

That was a nigger.

he prolly deserved it

please see
thank you

a shit skin is a shit skin is a shit skin

>nothing of value was lost

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3093163/Shocking-moment-girl-16-surrounded-beaten-mob-burned-death-involved-murdering-68-year-old-taxi-driver-Guatemala.html

this one? she's a cutie

What do I think?

Bomb them all Trump 2016.

Sooooooo
We can watch a 12 y/o get his/her head cut off but can't watch one sucking dick or getting fucked as that would victimize him/her?

hurrrrr lurgik

haha i was going to be moral fag
but you kind of have a point
it only matters when it is in a first world country i swear

Wonder if the kid in OPs clip needed therapy after such a traumatic event.

Seriously a fucking Swiss army knife

At least ISIS does it humanely.

Hell a Mongolian scimitar is more humane.

That retard needs to cut or bun his hair it'll get in the way in a fight.

The Fuck is our ally budget? ISIS has nicer trucks that's it we've lost

"We have seen the reports, and we understand that al-Zenki has identified some of its own members as being responsible for this appalling act. We have also seen a statement issued by al-Zenki that it arrested those allegedly responsible," State Department spokesperson John Kirby told The Daily Beast. "We strongly condemn this type of barbaric action, no matter what group is responsible. We encourage al-Zenki to investigate the incident and expect all parties to comply with their obligations under the law of armed conflict."

The beheading isnt really an issue for me. Sandniggers gonna sandnig. Its the method of killing that makes it unnecessarily brutal and barbaric. Get something that can remove the head in one clean stroke. At least pretend to be civilized and execute prisoners with some dignity.

they wanted it to be brutal or they would have used a gun. no one ever says what the kid did to piss them off too.

youtube.com/watch?v=8vLv_zXUnro

We will never know propably..
Maybe he made a Mohammed sketch

If he did that I think they'd of fucked him to death

Would have made an interesting video too

They usually do rape those who they behead, they just don't film it for obvious reasons. Getting ass raped is a huge disgrace, they ass raped Gaddafi with a knife before they killed him

Whats that intravenous infusion the boy got on his arm?....Did they get him out of a hospital or did they give him something to calm down?

That meme...

Needs to display a highlighted 'problem solve' function....

ya i wondered that too.. but how he is acting in the pics he seems out of it. maybe that was their way of being kind. drugging him to dull the pain. that would be fucked up sandnigger logic

I can't believe someone would do this. I just can't believe it. What kind of sick middle eastern trash thinks "oh I should record this with my phone vertical"?

They took him from a hospital. He was injured and they thought he was a pro gov fighter