Haave you ever paid a girl for sex? I don't mean a prostitute, but a normal girl

Haave you ever paid a girl for sex? I don't mean a prostitute, but a normal girl.

Tell us the story

>Pic unrelated,

Paying for sex is prostitution, regardless if the girl/woman identifies as such.

Fagoot

I mean hey, just be honest about what you're going for. All women are whores anyway.

That's called dating, chum

What constitutes a prostitute is the pursuit of profit

My girlfriend is a camgirl and I guess I am too so people pay her and I to do shit on camera. Does that count?

Never would I thought I would have gotten a girl as pretty as her.

Bought girl dinner, drinks. Drove her around in my car. She got wet. Dropped her panties and we fucked

You apparently don't know what dating is

The only difference between the two ("difference") is paying up front, or paying later.

hahahahahaha get it because relationships are just a transactional way to get sex

And dating doesn't ensure sex, you fucking idiot.

I paid a gorgeous homeless lady, does it count?

Tell the story

>fucking idiot
Calm down, sperglord. What was OP asking?
>have you ever paid a 'regular' girl for sex?
That's prostitution no matter how you look at it. If there's no sex, then it's not prostitution obviously.

馬鹿奴郎

if you ever take a liberal feminist out on a date they still expect you to pay the bills if you want to fuck down town.

I met a girl at a bar and bought her a drink or 2 then fucked her. Does that count.

I was responding to the dumbass post saying the only difference between dating and prostitution and dating was when you were paying. Are you really that dense?

You're expecting sex at some point out of having dated, right? If not, ask yourself the real reason you're bothering to blow that much money just to be around someone.

>protip: you're expecting sex no matter how much you're going to try lying to yourself and this board

fucking kids

You're post was so fucking stupid that it almost gave me a headache. Expecting sex from dating is like expecting a job from getting a degree. Prostitution is guaranteed sex, while dating guarantees nothing. Stop posting, you mook.

No, you're just being fucking naive. Ask yourself, and then tell us: if sex at one point or another isn't on your mind, what's the point of this so-called "dating?"
>we just want to spend together
Then do it without spending a dime.

Yes I have. Was a girl I use you work with. Cute little black girl. Invited her over to hangout just to watch a movie and hang out not expecting anything of it being I had a gf. Since I had a roommate we were in my room sitting on my bed and she mention getting a head ache. Told her to look in my night stand and there Tylenol there. She found my pain pills and asked for some I said no. She then told me how they make her so horny and since her bf was away I could take advantage of that situation. I gave her some and about 30 minutes later we were fucking. Fucked her twice that night before it became a 8 month long pills for sex relationship.

I paid a gorgeous 108lb blonde 3 years of my life for sex. She cheated on me, felt super shitty, then left and blocked me on everything even though she's the one who fucked up. Yeah, I paid. And for terrible religious girl "doggy makes me feel like a prostitute" sex. Wouldn't recommend it

I'm not defending dating, you utter imbecile. said that the only difference between prostitution and dating was paying now or later, and I stated that dating didn't ensure sex. Is it clear to you, yet?

I'm going to guess by your responses and their lack of any substance that you're
>a woman
&&
>easily triggered
You missed OP's point entirely, and went off on a rampage, ranting about an otherwise moot point. If you are a woman and you're this upset, I can't blame you for not being able to understand what I'm saying, as it is in your nature.

If you're a man bitching like this, grow a pair and learn how to comprehend the written word.

You still didn't answer my question.

You're too fucking retarded to continue talking to. I'll let my previous comments speak for themselves.

Looks like I was right. Have fun at school tomorrow.

I have a girlfriend, yes

yeah, it's something I do occasionally.

wait until a girl you know is desperate for money or something else, talk them through some options and be supportive, and finally make them a cash offer - usually for a Blowjob to start with. I've done it 3-4 times with friends, a bunch of other times with people I'm less close with.

tl;dr: my fetish is reluctant girls who need the money so badly they'll debase themselves for me.