So Commiefornia legalized marijuana for recreational use. Is it in effect yet? Can I get my Marlboro Greens yet?

So Commiefornia legalized marijuana for recreational use. Is it in effect yet? Can I get my Marlboro Greens yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/state/california/california-weed/article113420578.html
borderlandbeat.com/2016/05/mexican-military-most-efficient-killers.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/27/world/americas/mexican-militarys-high-kill-rate-raises-human-rights-fears.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_opiates_use
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would you ask this question here instead of googling it?

Sp the rest of us can get mad jelly that americans can freely blaze it while even minor possession of cannabis will literally ruin your life eternally in nordics.

Theres nothing to find on Google, they just voted 2 months ago.

Why didn't you look at his flag instead of asking this?

shit it might as well be legal. all you have to do is walk around and look for a black dude who's standing on a corner and he'll probably be like LOUD LOUD GOT DAT LOUD.

>all this shitposting to cover the fact they are also interested

>buying anything from black people

lmao

>shit it might as well be legal.
I want to know how its different now, cigarette companies had no jurisdiction on the streets

Why, nobody wants to go to your shitty country
oh tah irnoy

It's legal to smoke but stores can't sell it yet

>nobody wants to go to your shitty country
That doesn't mean people are interested in how the legalities of recreational marijuana.

well I'd imagine there will be dispensaries opening up.

>but stores can't sell it yet
Will they be able to at any point? Or did the vote in november not cover that?

>smoking devil's lettuce
by any chance are you either white or ebonic?

Yes they will be able to, but I don't think it goes into effect until next year or something

you're just mad the cartels only have mids

>he thinks you have to smoke to be interested in the legalities of legalized marijuana

dude

Fucking finally, when are you faggots going to legalize all the other drugs and in all the states?

eh?

>but I don't think it goes into effect until next year or something
Any sauce on this?

I really want to know what cigarette companies are going to do.

There was some medical dispensaries getting caught selling it already, but really nobody cares.

Trump is going to legalize marijuana across the US. Everything else you will still need a pharmacist for.

Let people harm themselves if they want, we shouldn't have to die for a couple of worthless junkies in the US. It is better that those degenerates legalize drugs since they consume them anyway. Fucking drug cartels would be less powerful, have less influence, etc., which is what matters.

sacbee.com/news/state/california/california-weed/article113420578.html

>Q: When – and where – will people be able to buy recreational marijuana?

>A: Stores selling non-medical marijuana can open on or before Jan. 1, 2018, as a state program for retail licenses is implemented. Marijuana dispensaries can begin applying for temporary state licenses for recreational marijuana next year, but over-the-counter pot sales aren’t expected until next summer.

Yeah 2bh weed was already de-facto legal in major cities. I've smoked weed in public with cops around and they didn't care at all, but I'm a nice looking white guy.

>Amerikkka is responsible for Mexico's corruption

Thanks user, I'll give this a read.

No, but you sure fuel cartels billions of dollars from an industry that shouln't have to be in the black market, and thus, the cartels, instead of companies with production standarts and who pay taxes. Your war on drugs is fucking stupid and that is a fact.

>Mexico is responsible for America's drug problem

>Yeah 2bh weed was already de-facto legal in major cities. I've smoked weed in public with cops around and they didn't care at all, but I'm a nice looking white guy.

Live in orange county so the cops have nothing better to do than get weird about it, they probably wouldn't bother with someone smoking a joint, but they would bust dispensaries selling early.

I'm sure in LA where the cops have to deal with real problems, they don't do anything about stores selling at all.

>you sure fuel cartels billions of dollars from an industry that shouln't have to be in the black market
You're right, it shouldnt be a black market. Tell Mexicans that.

>America's drug 'problem' makes Mexicans corrupt

Damn, nice numbers.

Here in MI, after marijuana became medicinal; the quality skyrocketed and the price plummeted. It was great.

That's not going to happen for awhile. Cartels will just up production of hard drugs, we've already seen them increase heroine trafficking in Washington and Colorado where it's already been legal for awhile.

People get really sanctimonious about drugs, I'd opt for a policy like Portugal's, but this country has protestant puritan values.

in chicago ive been busted twice by the CPD for smoking in public lol. good old college days lol.

they basically told me to fuck off. they never even fined me. it's all about how you present yourself in my opinion.

Don't smoke any myself, just glad faggots will finally stop complaining about it.

It is not our fault that drugs are in the black market, we are not the primary consumers by a long shot, and we didn’t start with the puritan message that banned drugs worldwide. You are. Even if we legalize them (like we should) it wouldn't stop 10% of their income.

And again, nobody is saying that you makes us corrupt, we are saying that you are giving billions of dollars to already corrupt pepople. Doesn't seem like a good plan, does it?

That's why I said all drugs. But marijuana is an ok start.

>just glad faggots will finally stop complaining about it.
Im surprised they managed it. I wasn't expecting it.

>It is not our fault that drugs are in the black market
Yes it is. Mexicans don't have to be involved, Canadians aren't. They share a border with the US also.

>nobody is saying that you makes us corrupt, we are saying that you are giving billions of dollars to already corrupt pepople.
So you're admitting that I'm right. Previously corrupted Mexicans are continuing corrupted practices.

those dirty leafs are always pushing drugs into our cunt. or americans go over there and get drugs from them and bring them back.

other user btw
>Previously corrupted Mexicans are continuing corrupted practices.
yup basically
>Yes it is. Mexicans don't have to be involved, Canadians aren't. They share a border with the US also.
Supply and demand baby

Try to grow weed and coke in fucking Canada and their weather, you motherfucker. We don't even grow it ourselves, Colombians, Bolivians, and Peruvians do, and we are in the fucking middle. We are involved even if we don't want to.

>So you're admitting that I'm right
I'm saying that you are being fucking idiots with the war on drugs, because it is not working, and it needs to fucking stop because thanks to it, billions of dollars go in the hands of criminals.

it's not like we can just legalize shit. DEA makes profit, private prisons make profit, pharma makes profit. And guess what? They all have a strangle hold on our government. Shit is absolutely fucked.

>Supply and demand baby
Doesn't mean people have to resort to corruption.

>We are involved even if we don't want to.
It would be easy to stop the traffic, but corrupted Mexicans officials wont.

>it needs to fucking stop because thanks to it, billions of dollars go in the hands of criminals.
No, billions of dollars go into the hands of criminals because they are criminals who do things that are against the law.

>They all have a strangle hold on our government
But wasn't Trump going to drain the swamp?

well that's still up in the air. we're going to have to see, because right now he's really only focused on repealing obama care.

Not so fast El Cucko

>It would be easy to stop the traffic, but corrupted Mexicans officials wont.
yeah outfear the fact of seeing your family being bathed in acid must be easy as fuck

>It would be easy to stop the traffic
>Mexicans officials wont.

We have been at fucking war for 10 years thanks to it, you dense piece of shit. Duterte levels of war are a fucking joke compared to us.

borderlandbeat.com/2016/05/mexican-military-most-efficient-killers.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/27/world/americas/mexican-militarys-high-kill-rate-raises-human-rights-fears.html?_r=0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War

Almost all of the drug cartel leaders have either been captured or killed.

You can't stop drug trafficking unless you legilize drugs, because: a) it is a multibillion dollar industry that makes more money than the entire GDP of 176 countries, b) those billions of dollars can be used in extortion here and in the US especially when they use the "plata o plomo" tactic, c) they don't have to pay taxes, they can exploit their "workers" all they want, they don't even have to pay them, and they don't have to make sure their produce meets any standards since it is not regulated, d) the price of drugs is extremely high thanks to their status as illegal and they can be produced incredibly cheaply, e) with everything above taken into account, they can lose up to 99% of their produce to the police/military, and with that remaining 1% of the produce they would still make 100% in profit, which they will later use to bribe people; and finally, f) the border between us is huge, so even if your goal is to stop 100% of their produce, it would be extremely costly to patrol 24/7 the entire border plus coastlines in the Atlantic and the Pacific (let alone impossible), and you would still fail spectacularly since they use submarines, planes, catapults, tunnels, random people crossing the border, cargo ships, and every other single way you could imagine

The logistics behind such a thing are impractical, unlikely to happen and incredibly costly

And if it is so easy to stop, why haven't YOU stopped it on your side of the border?

>seeing your family being bathed in acid
OOOORRR

Just legalize marijuana in Mexico.

>why haven't YOU stopped it on your side of the border?
You're in a thread about legalized marijuana in California. Its also legal in OR, WA, CO, Maine etc etc.

Tell me again steps taken by Mexico to help? Oh thats right, corrupt Mexicans officials stop all attempts are solving the problem.

It is prohibition all over again, so why are you playing stupid?

>so why are you playing stupid?
Why are you playing stupid?

You're blaming the US and Bolivia, Nicaragua and Colombia for using your country as a pathway for drugs.

Maybe its not all the countries below you and above you that are the problem.

>Just legalize marijuana in Mexico.
we don't use drugs in here, that won't change shit

>Tell me again steps taken by Mexico to help? Oh thats right, corrupt Mexicans officials stop all attempts are solving the problem.

I already told you, you fucking idiot. We are at war, we are killing them, we have been killing them for the last 10 years, all the leaders are already dead or in jail. But the war can't be win until YOU legilize all drugs. Period.

>Just legalize marijuana in Mexico.

We should, but it won't solve the biggest problem: You.

The problem is prohibition. That is what sets everything else in motion.

>You're blaming the US and Bolivia, Nicaragua and Colombia for using your country as a pathway for drugs.

I am stating facts on how the drug trafficking business works. You are playing stupid.

weed

>we don't use drugs in here
You just traffic them.

>but it won't solve the biggest problem: You.
You havent really made a connection yet.

Yes, theres a prohibited market in the US.... But why are Mexicans trafficking it?

>The problem is prohibition. That is what sets everything else in motion.
And who is trafficking it? See above.

When alcohol was prohibited, Italians/Americans created and sold it and distributed it illegally. So that was on them.

Still havent accounted for Mexico's interest in illegal substances.

>mexico doesn't legalize federally
>america doesn't legalize federally
>canada does legalize federally

>mfw I supply all the weed in north america

How long has he been in office? And where is the weed? Its not happening, hes not cool at all.

>But why are Mexicans trafficking it?
Because the market doesn't magically disappear if we pretend it is not there. You are the biggest market on sheer population numbers alone. And production happens with or without us in South America. I wonder what is between the 2.

>Mexico's interest in illegal substances.
Except we really don't consume it.

Breaking all international agreements and legislating the safe use of weed doesnt happen overnight when he also has a country to run. Its not like weed is his number one priority

14 months?

it's being timed to be on 4/20

cocaine = marijuana
yes

>Because the market doesn't magically disappear if we pretend it is not there.
But you still haven't represented why Mexicans are aiding the traffic. You've established who the drugs are going to but you havent established by Mexico serves the cocktail.

Again, why aren't Canadians doing what Mexico is doing? Why did mostly Italians and Americans participate in illegal alcohol distribution?

amount here seems off

at least 5% would do coke if offerred
just not that many people want to buy it, regional shortages

>be papuan
>smoke weed everyday
>get munchies
>practice cannibalism

You need to keep in mind 3 things

a) Liberals never promised to legalize close to election
b) it's not trudeau's biggest priority and his only reasons are basically 'protect da chilluns'
c) he so far has made an announcement on 4/20, and said we will be legalization this spring (read: 4/20 DUDEHAHALMAOWEEDNUMBERSAHAHHAPOOPDICK69420)

I dont even care at this point. I'm growing enough weed to have extra to share with my friends and family, and I can basically go down the street and buy anything i need. before this, I was ordering online. It's basically been legal to me for years.

Call me when a politician grows a pair and calls to end the war on drugs and treat is like the public health and liberty issue it is

>mfw when the 420 memelord himself is my PM
Dank af yo

>Again, why aren't Canadians doing what Mexico is doing?
where would we be getting coke from, it's a geographic supply chain, same reason why mexico doesn't make maple syrup
>Why did mostly Italians and Americans participate in illegal alcohol distribution?
Italian mob is a farce created by the jews to cover up their prevalence in crime

I am talking about all of them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_opiates_use

Because it is in the middle of the way, get it through your thick skull. Mexico, as a country, has been fighting a literal war in order to stop it, Mexicans as a whole are trying to stop it. Americans are still the ones selling it inside America.

Why are Americans selling illegal drugs inside America? Why are Americans buying illegal drugs from criminals inside America?

>where would we be getting coke from
How about marijuana?

How about human trafficking? Comes through Mexico, more lucrative than drugs also.

>trudeau holds ceremony to mark legalization
>holds up a joint and lighter
>mister joint
>YOU'RE FIRED!

meant to quote this

Why are you buying humans?

Why are Americans selling illegal drugs inside America? Why are Americans buying illegal drugs from criminals inside America?

Americans are the masters of playing stupid.

>low quality cannabis
That doesn't even look like bud. Even the shittiest weed I've ever bought at least looked like weed.

>Americans are the masters of playing stupid.
>playing

>being this butthurt
Listen, I'm sorry that Mexico is corrupted but its not because there is a market available for substance X.

Its because a priest class is exploiting you. Period.

let's be clear. we don't fucking play shit.

Very sad what they do to you guys. In Sweden some old guy with cancer was treating his pain with weed and it got him like 20 years in prison, yet immigrants frequently get a few months community service for rape.

For countries that claim to be so progressive and forward-thinking, you'd think marijuana would at the very least be decriminalized.

Why is that? What is it about Nordic society that is so strongly anti-drug?

Europe doesnt even have cool drugs.

We are not talking about corruption in Mexico, I am not blaming you for it. Mexico is corrupt, yes, get over it.

Because it that is your point, then you are a bunch of fucking drug addicts buying and willfully giving billions of dollars to those very same corrupt people.

Those billions of dollars give an incredible amount of power to criminals. Of course I am butthurt about it, because while we have thousands of deaths in our streets thanks to a fucking war that shouldn’t exist, a war that started thanks to your puritanism. Private prisons are laughing in your face and you still prefer to argue with me instead of admitting the FACT that the war on drugs is a failure that is making everything worse for both your country and mine. Stop being a dindu fuck.

I did a lot of drugs in Germany, Netherlands, and Denmark. Very high quality but also expensive as fuck.
Although I've heard that the Scandinavian countries have lower quality weed.

Dont exaggerate, you only get a ticket for growing a small patch.
If you go full druglord mode and get busted it's another thing.

Europe is good if you're a fucking retard or a college student rave goer

North America has the best darknet markets in the world and Canada has plenty of fantastic research chemicals available legally online (not to mention it's piss easy to order weed online here too and basically impossible to get caught)

>you are a bunch of fucking drug addicts buying and willfully giving billions of dollars to those very same corrupt people.
>Those billions of dollars give an incredible amount of power to criminals
>Stop being a dindu fuck.
So when is Mexico going to legalize marijuana?

When is Mexico going to build a wall on the US border to fault drug movement?

What exactly is Mexico doing to stop drugs income to America besides treat its citizens like shit?

Dude they're a third world shithole, they don't have any money to police like we or build a wall lmao.

research chemicals? like what? 2c-b? 25i? If that's the case then I'm moving to canda.

Quality depends on whom you get it from.

Stop spamming Sup Forums with this shit.
Sup Forums needs a /drugs/ board

>he doesn't know about 420chan

>they don't have any money to police like we or build a wall lmao.
They vitriolically opposed the wall.

Or you could get weed like a normal person and spend $40 a year for a recommendation.

Really makes neurons vibrate.

>So when is Mexico going to legalize marijuana?
I don't know, our idiot president already complained about drugs in the UN, saying that everyone should legalize them. And we are in the process of legalizing it for medical use, so I hope soon. But what part of "it wouldn't solve a thing because we don't really consume any types of drugs" you don't understand?

>When is Mexico going to build a wall on the US border to fault drug movement?
Never. And that stupid shit wouldn't work either. Read again
>it would be extremely costly to patrol 24/7 the entire border plus coastlines in the Atlantic and the Pacific (let alone impossible), and you would still fail spectacularly since they use submarines, planes, catapults, tunnels, random people crossing the border, cargo ships, and every other single way you could imagine

>What exactly is Mexico doing to stop drugs income to America besides treat its citizens like shit?

A literal war, arresting all the drug trafficking leaders, burning tons of drugs every week, seize billions of dollars, weapons, houses, etc., are you fucking blind, or stupid? Do I need to repeat everything to you?
This is what gets me even more mad, because we are paying with our fucking blood to stop them from entering your fucking country, and we can’t win until someone In your senate gives a shit and stops your puritan policy.

too few anime pics for you?

a) the wall is already there
b) it is fucking useless

So, according to you, everything is a problem: Mexicans, Italians, the market doesn't exist, etc.

But the War on Drugs is ok? That is what you are trying to say? That the War on Drugs is fine?

>When is Mexico going to build a wall on the US border to fault drug movement?
>Never. And that stupid shit wouldn't work either
>What exactly is Mexico doing to stop drugs
>A literal war
>we are paying with our fucking blood to stop them from entering your fucking country
>your puritan policy.
Shut up you stupid Aztecan, you'd rather have a war instead of trying a different policy (wall).

Now you realize that an open market doesn't mean shit.