Reply to this post if you have never replied to a "Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you do not reply to...

Reply to this post if you have never replied to a "Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you do not reply to this post" post.

It's baffled me how big of a thing this has become. I can see the humor in it, but I can also see the autism.

You've been a deer friend :3

Thanks, I needed a laugh

>:3
kys

Yeah, I remember it getting big in 2009 but not this big

Guess the new wave of user are dumber

I can't see the humor in it.

>but I can also see the autism
This. I agree user, have some ass

I always ignore them in hopes my mother does actually die shes a massive waste of life

FUC

nig

lmao

pls no

I thought about why people might reply to them. Is it out of guilt? Do people think that they are doing their mothers a favor? Is there no other way to help your mother than anonymously expressing the fact that you want her to live? I imagine the people who reply to it feel as if they owe their mothers something. Thoughts?

Cunt

Your mother will die because you did nothing to save her other than reply to those images. If you are tech savvy and read the blueprints, as we coders call them, for these image files, you will find a link to another source. Deep within that source there is a series of riddles, logic puzzles, etc... all leading you to one final message:

"The image is a lie. If you actually did reply to it then it's too late. Your mother will die in her sleep tonight."

Aye mother, I caught a fish

The interesting part for me is that I didnt think I respected anyone on Sup Forums, because why the fuck would you, yet people always replying to those posts like they're afraid they're being blackmailed by a fucking wizard made me lose massive respect for everyone on this board. It reminds me that I'm far too old to be here because at 28 I am between 20 and 15 years older than everyone else here.

> blackmailed by a wizard

You couldn't have said it better man that's fucking funny

Have never replied, bitch is still living. I thought meme magic was real :(

Them Tits though

Because Sup Forums is now filled with stupid superstitious fools

Seriously, Sup Forums went from 95% athiest intj left leaning virgins to 99% cringey 12 year old right wing Christian edgelords

Which is why they fall for this Facebook level shit

What's right and left got to do with it? Your mother will cum in her sleep if you reply to this post.