why can't i get a gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_Aids
aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/how-you-get-hiv-aids/
infowars.com/how_my_hungry_man_dinner_gave_me_HIV
infowars.com
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You gotta be confident. Find something that you like about yourself and you will be happy. Grills enjoy people who are very confident and more than likely be your friend which is better than being a virgin faggot with no friends.

Because women don't want to date fucking losers who ask people on Sup Forums why they can't get a fucking gf.

You need the following

>better friends
>better hobbies
>less gaming and movie watching and computer time
>go out to a different fucking bar every weekend
>start working out, buy preworkout- its how everyone does it
>get a haircut
>buy Ralph Lauren clothing

(Not english speaker)
what he said, confidence is everything, i tell you that for experience.
I can recommend you that you fake that confidence, it might be weird at the start but you get used to it. They can notice if you let yourself down, so cheer up! and good luck! :)

btw you are not bad looking, good girls dont mind average looking ppl, as i said, confidence and love yourself! if you cant love yourself, you wont be able to love somebody else.

^ Nah what he said ^

(You)

Alright

confidence is impossible if you're emotionally broken from being a loser for so long

get a tinder

slay the fattest girl you can

confidence returned.... slightly

>that one time Sup Forums gave actual advice

We meet again, where your nun at?

Does she look like this?

because you are pig like in appearance

Because you're here

you kinda suck

you're probably a 4-5 depending on the girl

once you fully accept that, pick a girl who is really fucking ugly

put it in her pussy

confidence returned

What do you do when you meet a girl? Do you sperg out and whine? Or do you actually hold a real conversation?

I'll tell you right now, i used to be a fat fucking faggot loser who would whine my ass off to women. It is the most unattractive thing to them ever. I kept thinking "Fuck man why can't I get a girl," It just pissed me off more, and girls would come along, and I woudl be too busy bitching about how shitty my life is without realizing I could probably get the chick.

Next thing I know I just got sick of being a little shit. I started doing some walking first, got a few small weights threw them around a bit. Next time a girl paid attention to me, I asked them questions, took interset in what they were saying, and didn't whine. I felt like bitching to her about how I have basically had no gf ever, but I fought that off. Next thing I know I am with her, we're still together five years later.

I couldn't be happier. It's all about how you talk to them, and what you talk about. Don't dump shit on them, and they won't dump shit on you. Don't be a toxic faggot either.

The McLaren F1 is a sports car designed and manufactured by McLaren Cars. Originally a concept conceived by Gordon Murray, he convinced Ron Dennis to back the project and engaged Peter Stevens to design the exterior and interior of the car. On 31 March 1998, the XP5 prototype set the record for the world's fastest production car, reaching 240.1 mph (386.4 km/h) with the rev limiter removed surpassing the 231 mph (372 km/h) reached with the XP3 prototype. The F1 surpassed the RUF CTR2's 217 mph record from 1995, and also surpassed the XJ220's 213 mph record from 1992.

This gave me a boner.

This

let me give you an advice, this took me from lonely faggot to fucking 8 to 9 out of ten girls and a decent amount of good relationships. The secret is simple: talk to people. Not just girls, people in general. Kids, old dudes, hobos, your mom, specially people you don't know, just try it. This will give you the conversation habilities you need to look interesting and confident enough to any girl you want. Trust me, that's all you need, I'm not even fit and it works.

Anything else is a meme ITT

OP you've done an admirable job not killing yourself thus far. I would have killed myself if I were you.

act confident even if your not.

she doesn't
i never meet girls
i talked to so many people, every type of person.

maybe i'm just too autistic

Nigga what she look like? is she blonde at least?

Who is this retard talking about then if you don't meet girls?

it's a girl who responded to one of my threads once, she has literally taken nun vows.
the pic she sent me is brunette but she said she dyed her hair from blonde

Alright, she might be out in regards to dating, but you can practice on her. Get used to talking to her, and then others will be easy. Just don't fall in love with her.

talking to a nun is not going to help talk to normal people

OFF BY ONE

Probably, just saying though if you have no one best make do with what you have.

OP has posted several hundred times and never once did a girl say she likes him.

It's actually depressing me now. I'm so sorry for everything OP

Really?

Do things that improve your confidence, Looking at you, you look quite depressed, Which Is understandable, if you are socially isolated, or have few friends. I don't know if you are, But I have a gf, and it doesn't necessarily make you feel better, if you don't love yourself. Best way to become confident is to exercise, And be a bit of a narcissist, but not too much. Be like trump, without the dickholery. Strut your stuff and show you are fucking awesome.

Do you have social anxiety OP? That shit sucks. What are your hobbies?

How big is yo dick mane

Your a fat nolife who complains about their relationship status on Sup Forums.

Go find a nice fat autistic girl and get it on. It'll do you wonders.

What's pre workout?

because women don't like unhappy people.

My sword it ready. How lose 30 lbs in 3 months?

(Not an english speaker) Who the fuck needs a girlfriend when you have two hands and internet, start loving yourself and see people as equals not objets, you dont love yourself and that is the reason that other people dont like you, dont search love in other if you cant love yourself, if you search that other love you, you will not love that person, you will only ser that personas as a pleasure object, you pathetic coward and selfish cunt

THE MICROWAVES GIVING ALL OF OUR KIDS AIDS
WAKE UP SHEEPLE
infowars.com/how_my_hungry_man_dinner_gave_me_HIV

Fuck you faggot you were supposed to kill yourself 34 threads ago

it hurts
yes

nothing special for hobbies. internet, youtube, guitar, video games
small.

It's like herpes, he keeps coming back.

How small?

Is your dick coldblooded? Like earwax?

Because you're on Sup Forums instead of out looking for poontang.

Are you open to transgenders? Someone in your position needs to pick low hanging fruit like trannies and fatties.

like 5.5-6 inches but it looks tiny because i'm fucking enormous

i give up

Damn boi!

what the fuck does that even mean

THE MICROWAVES GIVING ALL OF OUR KIDS AIDS
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!
infowars.com f/how_my_hungry_man_dinner_gave_me_HIV

Where you from?

>beta alert

LOOOOL

Chase is that you?

>infowars.com/how_my_hungry_man_dinner_gave_me_HIV
Alex Jones Said it. Obviously it is true.
HOW Vaccines turned me into a diclonius.
Find out the truth at WWW.Bushdid911.com

>implying Alex Jones is never right

OFF BY ONE AGAIN

Same post tomorrow then?

I swear it's you man. You lost a lot of weight though holy shit

Alex jones is sadly more right than he used to be. Some stuff is crazy, but he doesn't seem so crazy when you look at how fucked our system is.

Look if you don't mind trannies I could hook you up. Her standards are pretty low. Not sure if "she" will reply to you though.

Why is kig my fetish? Jesus christ

Bow before the goddess

nigga embrace your fetish mine is nuns

>Buy Ralph Lauren clothing

Kek. You sound like a tv salesperson. You couldve just said wear nicer clothes.

Also OP, my advice for you and any other overweight dude its to start lifting. Sounds like basic advice but its the truth and pretty much youre only way out.

You should go for guys, I'd let you fuck the shit out of me

Oh the biggest faggot returns in the summer hit thread called "why haven't i killed myself yet?" Don't worry if you missed it, he will back in a few days questioning his fatness and general life disability for the 57th time.

He's done one every day since Friday

best way to escape the friend zone

infowars seems to know their shit more often than not.
And also made that cuck from the young turks lose his shit so that's always a plus.

sorry man no i'm not chase

What a huge fucking imbecile. Amazing, just amazing.

>if you ain't rockin polo you'z a muhfuggin homo fo sho tho bro.

it's been going on pretty much all summer too. some bitch actually replied to him, and he's back here crying again.

Fat

I have no problem with my fetish lol
She told me to pull out.
>>TFW you know she will make a good single mother with ruined life.
>>By most Beta's Perspective, i am the douche they hate. But really, i used to be the socially awkward dude. so I know how to break the shit. Just talk to a chick like shes a normal person. Don't put the vagina on a pedestal and be normal and not creepy.

yep. I love Paul Watson. And Alex Jones, even though hes crazy sometimes. They are not afraid to push the boundary, which i like.

Total cringe. Back in the day Sup Forums would crucify this moron, but these newfags just keep shitposting the shitpost.

Same here, I was a useless fat fuck. I started training hard as if I were going into the military. Wasn't really, but I acted like I did. Helped me slim down a bit.

Got a girlfriend of five years because I broke out of this stupid shit OP is doing to himself.

Stop feeling sorrry about yourself and embrace your talents whatever they may be, and be honest about yourself, girls like guys with balls, use them, life is to short to not enjoy it. STAND UP for yourself!½!!!!!!!!

Pretty much. That or they'd back track his picture find his information and start sending pizza and hookers to his house.

Hey guys I don't get this.

Global rules say no spam nor raid avatar posting but people do it all the time.

Is banana and waifu the exceptions or are the rules fucking null?

Seems like they're there for arbitration than anything else

HAHA,
The fags of summer cometh.
Whats sad, is i am schizo and still get girls fine. the thing about me is i recovered mostly but have paranoia, but i don't stand awkwardly and look like the creeper that breathes heavy behind a girl.

Get a fat bitch with low self esteem.

Paul Watson is cool shit. Had to quit watching him though since I was getting extremely pissed every time I read the names of his videos. Also had to unsub from info wars because it's like they upload videos every 10 minutes

I bet you get vaccines too. You know they cause autism right? Maybe thats why you have autism

>buy Ralph Lauren clothing

Fuck yeah

OP's mom

Op will be 4ever alone. Makes too many threads on internet bitching, not enough going out and trying to meet girls

Embrace your future OP. Be a sissy bitch and a good gurl. You aren't a man.

He refuses to lower his standards too. He won't date fatties or trannies.

>confidence is impossible if you're emotionally broken from being a loser for so long
Stop letting your ego make excuses for you being a pussy/

Hell how is dating trans women lowering standards or qt fembois. if they are hot, anyway. Then again, I like femininity. I am very attracted to it. If a transwoman is more beautiful, IE sarina valentina or Bailey Jay, than a genetic woman, i would have no problem going out with one.. They are less bullshit too. Pregnancy risk 0, Less bitchy, etc.

Score Asian chicks :p

You raise a good case my man. Would they stick around out of gratitude or what? How loyal are they?