She could have done so much better

She could have done so much better.

lmao what a nerd

I bet she has his cock caged and fucks him with a strapon

g-go on...

it looked like her in guy form in thumbnail and it still kind of looks like her up close

this is fucking gross

>you will never be this alpha

Ellen Page transitioned?

like what, you?

>he could have done so much better.
ftfy

Actually yes. I'm better looking than that guy and I never had a gf as hot as Chloe.

He could have done better

>chloe
>hot

>bottom button done up while top isn't

what th'fuck

What, better than the son of a billionaire footballer who's a household name and friends with royalty? Like who OP? You?

What is the appeal of this gross bitch?
You faggots need to get some fucking standards.

its one guy with garbage taste spamming

u mad

Chloe picks a guy who has never lived life on hard mode.

getting kicked out by your parents and working a shit job does not make you a better person

he could probably do MUCH better. is he a closeted faggot or something?

Low test

>Shills for Hillary
>Is Box Office Poison
>Goes out with Rappers
>Has the body of a linebacker, and face like a pig

I mean come on, her only good features are her lips and her legs. That doesn't make up for her personality and her other physical features.

Goodness, when are you going in to suicide mode like the big nose cunny guy?

She really couldn't.

BECKED

he couldve picked a more convincing beard

>maybe he's also a Hillary supporter
>caring about a woman's career lmao
>caring about the color of penises that have been inside a woman lmao

She's ugly and has a weird shaped body and no tits. He's one dating down.

Probably wants her money. Her family is rich too.

Yeah, that's probably it.

>I mean come on, her only good features are her lips and her legs.
What about her hair? Her eyes are also sort of nice.

h-haha, w-what a faggot...haha what else would she do to him haha

When she goes out for the day, she probably spreadeagles him and ties his limbs to each corner of the bed, gags and blindfolds him, and leaves a vibrating buttplug in him.

haha what kind of faggot would let chloe do that to him haha

do you think she gags him with her panties or uses a dildo I'm just curious for laughs haha

$770 million for kicking a fucking ball. How is this allowed? My job is more important than his and I'm not even worth $77000.

I think she probably uses a pink or red ball gag, though I'm sure if he's been a bad boy she'd shove her dirty panties into his mouth first. If he's been a good boy, maybe she'll let him have an orgasm when she gets home. Ruined, of course.

>muh communism

>what kind of faggot would let chloe do that to him haha
You

Give it about three months and it will come out David's been fucking bare backing her up the shitter.

He could have done better. I hate how spherical her head is. It's like someone took a regular head and squashed it down a little bit so she has a wide, short head. So fucking weird, and not an ounce of pudge anywhere.

do you think she would make him eat his own cum after a ruined orgasm haha

I just think it would be funny if she was training him to be her little sissy bitch haha would she keep using bigger and bigger buttplugs to stretch him out for her strapon haha

No that's fucking gross.

yeah she'd make him lick it from her hand

Gross m8, cum-eating is one step too far.

yeah i bet you think touching your own penis is gay too faggot

No I enjoy that quite a bit. I was the guy writing the other posts. I just don't like that one so much it's gross.

i bet you'd think it would be gross to eat out her pussy when it's filled with your seed.... fag.

Yeah that'd be gross.

>He's already put his ding-a-ling into her hoo-haa and squirted his milk into her unicorn fortress.
Life sucks.

I sort of get where you're coming from, but I think part of the point of femdom is that Chloe is humiliating you and making you do things you aren't comfortable with. I would never normally eat my own cum but I think it would be hot if Chloe made me do it.

would you let her push you onto your back and lift you onto your shoulders and jerk you off onto your face but with your mouth closed and then she'd lick it all off your face?

It'd be hotter, but still gross.

Well I wouldn't be able to stop her but I wouldn't like it.

and then she'd spit it onto her strap on and fuck your bum with it while calling you a gay boy for having man cum in your bum you big fairy

lmao

She looks like a rare pepe

>$770 million for kicking a fucking ball
for kicking a fucking ball like he was the second coming of jesus cwhite you stupid motherfucker, and no, making lattes and expressos at you local fair trade coffee shop is not more important than playing football at a professional level

>for kicking a fucking ball like he was the second coming of jesus

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>this is what brits actually believe

Your league is shit, so is your football and it always will be.

mention one better football league than the premier league right now, debate me faggot.

chloe pro uncut cock confirmed

you can stop your LARPing now

La Liga (Spain)

and yeah football is shit anyway.

she really couldn't because she's not actually pretty