>drink the water
>eat the cotton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXdouEujNo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What in the goddam shit is that

But why?

To get high

Drink the water and chute the cotton 45 minutes later. Come down is tough but it's the best over the counter adderall available. Make sure to drink coffee and have a benzo on hand in case you skitz too bad

How long does it last

Define chute

Parachute
Swallow

why can't op just buy some crank like us normies?

damn this is cool OP, never knew about this now i want to try

Cus im an autistic neckbeard with no social life and i need something cheap and quick no joke i actually stole this im that broke im getting a job tho

bumping for more info and inspiration

b

I'm getting a job too, you been kinda sorta searching for months but not really like me?

Its been soaking for almost 30 minutes
I unfolded the cotton a little bit and took a tiny sip of the water
It doesn't hurt or suck as much as i thought its like chewing mint gum

lol good luck, if you want to avoid lavender for the rest of your life keep on going. Also you can soak it in coke, check its pH its somewhere around 4. This is a dumb way to speed. If you wanna speed just take around 300mg of pseudoephedrine. It works way better and it doesnt taste like youre sucking on a rabbits asshole

keep updating me Sup Forumsro

What i live in a small town during th summer all the high school kids take the jobs but now its august so alot of kids are quitting i applied to 2 subways
Why we have 2 subways i have no idea cus there is nothing here in saving up to get a place with my friends

Plz dear god op please don't do this, its smarter to just take adderal that shit made me sick as fuck
>the smell of lavender makes me gag now

I fuckin love lavender i even like the taste
I couldnt taste any in this tho its equate brand
Im gonna try to see about getting a script for adderall ive had ADD all my life so it wont be hard

b

uhmmmmm.....read off the active ingredient for your equate brand. Cause its not the same as benzedrex. I think its the enantiomer of meth, keep us updated dont placebo us OP. I have read plenty of times it doesnt work if its not benzedrex. different active ingredients. But for real though, i cant stand lavender one fucking bit. it kind of sucks.

o shit

Its lmethanphetimine

2:50 AM
Time to chug

>im getting a job tho

Sure thing buddy

Lie to us. Just don't lie to yourself

Id honustly rather pop a Addy over the thunderclap headache I had on that shit

parachute it
take a sheet of toil paper and thin it as much as possible, (if its two ply than seperate one sheet from it). With this thin ass piece of tp wrap up the thing you want to swallow but not taste and swallow it.

william s. burroughs says"hi"

yup, when you flip a molecule like that it doesn't line up with your receptors at all, so it probably has a localized effect in your nose, but it prolly wont bind to any receptors. Thats why benzedrex works, it has a cyclohexane instead of that phenyl group so it is a lot more mobile and able to contort and bend to better fit in a receptor.

I did it not too bad really
Ughh im inpatient af i want to eat the cotton i guess it wouldnt hurt to soak it in some more water

yea benzedrex isnt worth it at all, its fucking torture getting it down, and i have forever been turned off of lavender. pseudo is the best thing if you cant at all find a proper stimulant

Can everybody shit the fuck up about adderall and psuedo i got the benzedrex okay i need to get high FAST and this was easy to steal

other places say 8 hours

kinda like addy

i'm still here OP dont worry

dude get some standards, if youre actually fiending then you wont lie about this not working at all. Age OP?

so you did actually get the benzedrex and not the equate brand?

18 highschool dropout

No i got equate

I couldnt find benzedrex

oh well, let us know. Benzedrex and the equate arent the same like i mentioned earlier. should start kicking in within 40 minutes. Also it doesnt last 8 hours closer to 4 if you have a stimulant tolerance, 6-8 if you dont have a tolerance

you sound like you've tried this, could you compare it to addy or meth? still very curious because i've never heard of this shit

Shit nigger you stole the wrong thing and I'm not saying that bc you got the equate one, you should have stolen some heavenly blue morning glory seeds and tripped balls!

Im gonna steal some seeds on my next trip to walmart maybe i will go this morning im also gonna get poppy seeds earlier round 6 pm i had promethazine but ive built a tolerance

you got the wrong stuff OP. what you got is the l isomer of meth. wont do much. good luck.

what you were thinking of was propylhexadrine from benzedrex.

Probably best you got the wrong stuff because benzedrex very nearly killed me

pussy

pussy ass bitch

So will this even do anything for me

you may have some amphetamine like stimulation. ffs why did you not read the damn fucking label?

I have, if you end up getting the benzedrex youll see what we mean when we say it ruins lavender. Its fucking gnarly. It will definitely get you speeding (ive only tried benzedrex not equate brand, so no clue if equate even works), but the physical effects are a lot more pronounced with benzedrex, than addy. I used both for college classes. Id rather take addy, but benzedrex will get you speeding. Still would recommend pseudoephedrine next time you get more stims and cant get anything else. Keep us updated

I threw the label away ive been holding onto the cotton

I chewed on some cotton now my nasal passages are REALLY CLEAR

SO CLEAR SO FRESH

The LSA thing is hit and miss, all it did was make my legs cramp up to no fucking end. Not worth it IMO. You dont have to eat the seeds, just wash the seeds in lemon juice and mix with a drill and a wooden spoon attached, you have to buy the non washed ones online, and make sure the poppy plants weren't bred to get rid of the morphine/codeine. Promethazine is just an antihistamine. Just cause nigs rap about it doesnt mean its actually worth jack shit. They rap about codeine and codeine is weak sauce. Whatever you get from promethazine you can get from benadryl. Which i wouldnt recomend either.

Make sure you grind up the seeds really well or it wont work at all. Also eat the ground up seeds on an empty stomach, its more effective than the cold water extraction.

where does one find morning glory seeds anons?

im interested

also poppy seeds

Walmart or home depot, look for the heavenly blue or flying saucer variety. Get a good 8 - 10 packages of them. Wash them really well with soap and water. Rinse them well and then let them dry completely. Once dry, grind them up as well as possible and throw them in a drink or on food (they taste disgusting) and consume.

get hawaiian baby woodrose seeds online. grind and eat 10. have fun. Read the erowid on HBW ffs you little rat filthy rat bastard fuck

300g unwashed poppy seeds shaken in 400ml cold water. maybe leave overnight or whatever. drink. likely to kill you or do nothing

thanks based anons

thank you OP, you are not a fagget today for showing me these legal highs

is it just me or were those things hard as fuck to break, you not get the leg cramping? also cold water extraction is pointless in this situation. The whole point of CWE is mainly for pain pills. Almost all painkillers are water soluble, but tylenol is not. People who are clueless end up eating like 10-20 pain pills at a time and get a massive and dangerous dose of tylenol. Liver failure has happened at around 4000mg of tylenol. Thats why they use CWE so they can take more and get a small dose of tylenol.

I feel really focused
I feel like my middle school days blurry yet so smart i think its working
NOT WORTH THE BURN
Ive slowly torn up the cotton and im chewing the little prices till the methol flavor is gone

bump

I should note im part native american and i think asian i dont know my dad that well but i know nat. Amer. On both sides so alcohol is strong af to me i pass out on a sip of wine with this
IM FEELIN IT

damnit you never mentioned being a lightweight op. i had my hopes up

Im also STRONG SLAVIC 3rd generation finnish

b8

STAHPP those nasal inhalers suck ass. Take pseduo if you need some legal store bought stimulant. If you want legal drugs that dont completely suck shit, look up research chemicals. Look up "safe or scam" and look up sites that offer RC's

how's psuedo? i've only ever tried addy

i tried abusing concerta once which only gave me a minor feeling of higher focus but no euphoria whatsoever

What do you guys think
What ethnicity do you guys see

looks like a dyke

back to drugs now please

lol concerta sucks nards. The pill is like completely wax, almost no way to abuse it. I would say pseudo is just as good for getting shit done, ends up being more expensive. 300mg will get you feeling like you took 20-30mg of IR addy. Again like with most drugs that arent supposed to be abused its physical effects are a lot more pronounced than proper stimulants. A lot more vasoconstriction, your dick will shrink to the size of a walnut but im sure you know that from previous stims. Also extremities get real cold from the vasoconstriction.

This is my dad

IVE HAD EVERY SINGLE ADHD MED OUT THERE they never worked probably cus i was just stupid and too high to focus on the test i did ace geometry and got a college level reading score in 3rd grade tho daytrana i rememer fondly it fucked my hear up so bad but got me going fast its like a nicotine patch but for dope

how much you pay for that stuff? i would pay my asshole dealer 7$ for 30mg addy ir, shit is fucking great

but now i'm seeing these other options

my best advice stay in school, im assuming your father is dead, or long gone. Apply to medical school if you claim to be native american or anything other than white your acceptance rate is like 50%, and if your father is gone they would almost let you go for free. My dads parents were both dead by the time he was 18. Im assuming that helped him get into medschool, cause it showed he worked on his own.

Back to drugs. What sting are you talking about?

Ritalin i only tried for a month i was 7 and i was i swear you not a conspiracy theorist i was so afraid of walmart i told my mom the cameras were watching and they were gonna kill me

Its like a minty sting like numb lips and just too much menthol

Didnt have to pay, got a script. I dont have ADHD although like the other half of americans I'm sure i could be diagnosed with it. Here's my take on "diseases" like ADHD

youtube.com/watch?v=tXdouEujNo4

bumping

lol sounds borderline schizo behavior. But if any of those schizo or manic type symptoms occur while on a stimulant then they dont mean anything. I took too much adderall to pull an all nighter for a test and I literally had a hypo-manic moment. I sincerely thought i was jesus, and stripped naked. It was a good time.

shit i meant price for psuedo, but now you got me wanting to fake adhd to get a script, how the fuck have i never thought of this before

Make some tea if you get the poppy seeds it takes a little preparing but it's worth it.

What is this pseudo shit you kids keep talking about? The meth ingrediant?

yea, pseudoephedrine. its the little circular red 30mg pills you get from behind the counter at a pharmacy for when your nose is runny.

bump

The fuck is wrong with people nowadays? Just smoke a joint or have a few beers. Jesus..

oh, pseudoephedrine is prolly like $20 for a pack of 90 pills. A lot of states have laws that limit you to buying only 3.5 grams of pseudo a month.

explore other drugs pussy

yea...i feel like he might be doing this just cause he enjoys stimulants. They fucking suck, smoke weed and have some beers if you want to enjoy yourself. If you have shit to do stims are acceptable, but the side effects are shit for stimulants.

Eggman is that you?

No

shit. i know a pharm tech. i wonder if they'll hook me up.

junkies will do *ANYTHING* to get high. they'll eat feces - if it will get them high.

these animals are savages. they'd kill productive, hard-working men like us in .00003 seconds for our spare change.

they belong in prison - or in a grave.

squeeze everything out of cotton drink qater. those cottons can get clogged inside if you eat it. not guaranteed but possible.

drink water take it to stay up all night then while hifh be motivated to jack some cars for money for real drugs

bump for tweaker thread

lol nah, they could back in the 70's-80's. They keep track of everything now. Every single pill. My mom used to be a pharmacy tech. Said it was very lax. Lol she even said that she was encouraged by the pharmacist to take a valium for her wedding day.

Sup Forums just helped an 8 year old get high.

holy fuck thats hilarious

UPDATE
im feeling good buzzed and yeah its working my body feels numb and im really happy i went outside to talk to my friend on the phone then listended to bethoven and danced in the street now im going down a few blocks to walmart