Yes respect to you who support your local team but dont be shy now.. who here supports a foreign team...

yes respect to you who support your local team but dont be shy now.. who here supports a foreign team? Pic related for me..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOiAAWrHgYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should know Valencia fanbase

hey thats my foreign team as well

when will >we be free of mendes' tyranny m8

rip Speed

are you the swedish guy that used to post in the valencia threads with me like 3 years ago?

Wat

Biggest crybabies in Spanish football, and that's saying something

Unironically we only have 3 midfielders now if Parejo leaves

Nah new to Sup Forums

I wouldn't be so arrogant to describe myself as a supporter or fan of any foreign club. However, I do have a soft spot for pic related.

Curva Nord best Curva in Iberia in term of noice and passion

Support Bahia

go bay my cum

>Mestalla
>noisy

Well when they start insulting their own players maybe

How may i ask

and just imagine the abdennour-santos partnership all season when mustafi leaves

user Veta Ya!

>supporting a spic club

e*

Mestalla is noisy as fuck you moron.

Xolos and Real Madrid here m8

They want to sign Albiol, today in their press conference their director of football said they'll try everything to get him

Hue

yeah i saw that but they need to sell someone first and im pretty sure its gonna be mustafi

I already admitted they are when they chant for their manager to go away

Not really supporting, but I always liked Atheltico Madrid the most out of foreign clubs.

Suso said we need to get rid of 2-3 players more. If one of those is Mustafi we will have 0 good CBs and FFP cockblocking us on spending big money to replace

Well I think they'll sell him but what I was saying is that Abdennour-Santos won't be the starting CB pair if there aren't injuries

Tbqh last year you spent big bucks for a CB and it didn't end well, hell, I think you could get a good one for less than what you wasted on Aderlan

I've been to the Uni a couple of times and swung by the stadium. The team is dogshit but the city is a different level of comfy to anywhere in North England.

Can't be plastic when you support a shit team

L I F E L O N G

>being a plastic hipster

True Valencia fan
You are clever, my beheaded friend

Unpatriotic / 10

Barca and Real are my 2 teams and we have won the last 3 CLs, your shit teams can't compare

>claiming to """"support"""" a club that you don't endorse financially with a match ticket every 2nd week

really is the height of scumbaggery

Chelsea is my favorite team. It was a easy decision when I realized that John Terry has more heart than anyone.

I guess my area is getting a mls team but the fans of the current team put me off a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=oOiAAWrHgYs

Kai ego file mou, oi malakes sto Real na gamithoun

How Valencia supporters treat your managers

I bet before that your two favorite teams were ManC and Chelsea.

Fucking love them.

they will finally win the bundes this year.

I lived in Valencia for a few years. Great place. Too bad the crash raped the city and rip nou mestalla.

We've come along way baby, you and me.

We've come a long way baby, you and me.

It's the worst city in Europe m8. I'd say in the world but I haven't been in Detroit or Pyongyang. I wonder how would you like that.

santos and liverpool la
>tfw my local team has won 5 league titles since liverpool last won the PL
it's an odd feel

>Athletico

yeah I love living here but the team doesn't do anything for me

Why Valencia?

I support both my local team AND a foreign team, Liverpool (because of John Arne Riise that played there when I was a kiddie and started following football).

>The rucksack of me :_:

I support Hull City, but it's not all that plastic since my mam is from Kingston upon Hull. I do support my local shitty team too, though.

ligue 1 will soon be >ours

Liverpool la, we're gonna win the league.

I think I'm a masochist

>0 goals in first 3 games of the season
>last spot in the league

Dont judge me.

Muslim Al-Arabia : The team
Also muslim arabian and communist fanbase
Pure trash

Still better than PSG or Marseille.

of course

>this flag
>calling anyone a muslim

Thats cliNICHE

Same bro

Have you even read his post?

I had a good time but I'm also not poor

I'm on vacation in Greece, not actually Greek. Something something malaca.

Burgers don't have the attention span to read a 12 word sentence

Always hated this team. Fuck Mendieta.

I put myself through supporting my local side.

do you prefer watching ncfc in the championship over premier league?

Premier league. Whilst it's exciting when you're winning in the champs it's awful far worse when it gets bad.

Real Betis

Though dunno if it counts cause I lived in Sevillia for a bit.