The olympics literally start tomorrow

>the olympics literally start tomorrow

uhh...why aren't we more hyped about this?

>why aren't we more hyped about this?
because it's going to be nothing but 2 weeks of maximum JUST and song lyrics posting. after tonight i'm not coming back to Sup Forums until a week after it's over.

>summer olympics

Sporting event in which the most popular sports involve:

>100m sprint
7 men doped out of their minds see who can run fastest. Over in 9 seconds.

>Swimming
Swimmers batt- not so fast, you are not allowed to use the fastest form of swimming unless the race rules say so. Or if it's "freestyle" aka crawl. Some of these categories would be the same as running backwards and calling it a sport.

>Spear throwing
A sport from before Jesus was born. See how long you can throw the spear.

gee, i wonder why

>half naked women
>gaaay

Kerri Strug set the eternal high point for balls. Nothing can ever top that. I was 14 at the time and fapped to that.

>more test in their system than a rhino
>women

>being this beta

>Some of these categories would be the same as running backwards and calling it a sport.
That's a great idea. Let's propose it to the IOC.

I expect:

>Zika
>terror attack at some point against someone
>shitstorm because traffic jams
>shitstorm because som building collapsed on the head of passer-bys
>shitstorm because sailing events are held in gutter waters

track&field could have so many more events:

>100 meters dash with squating starting position in the straight line, running forward
>200 meters dash with squating starting position in the straight line, running forward

>100 meters dash with standing starting position in the curve, running forward
>200 meters dash with standing starting position in the curve, running forward

>100 meters dash with running motion starting position in the straight line, running forward
>200 meters dash with running motion starting position in the straight line, running forward

>100 meters dash with squating starting position in the straight line, running backward
>200 meters dash with squating starting position in the straight line, running backward

>100 meters dash with standing starting position in the curve, running backward
>200 meters dash with standing starting position in the curve, running backward

>100 meters dash with running motion starting position in the straight line, running backward
>200 meters dash with running motion starting position in the straight line, running backard

add relays
men and women
mixed relays (half men/women, 3 men/1 woman, 1 man/3 women)
2 people relays
3 people relays

>all the jumps and throws with backward run
>all the jumps and throws with no run

etc...

Who cares? I won't be watching

The scandals have overshadowed the pre-game hype.

Olympics are gay

they are being run in a backwards country causing the most marketable athletes too not attend, these Olympics will be remembered as the worst of the 21st century. Congratulations Brazil

I aint hyped because I havent found a good site to stream from. firstrow is shit, zunox is gone

Your criticisms of swimming confuse me blue cross norway

because only normies care about the olympics. olympic athletes are all second rate competitors who couldnt make the cut in actual sports

Of all the dumb events in the olympics you pick these ones. 100s of millions of people will watch these.

That's why he chose those, because of how popular they are...

It's actually women that give a fuck about it.