Hey Sup Forums probably not the best place for hook up advice but I've been having trouble getting at girls...

Hey Sup Forums probably not the best place for hook up advice but I've been having trouble getting at girls. I've been on both tinder and okcupid for ever now and haven't been able to hook up with anyone. I need some tips and tricks. Please thank you. Success stories welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2p7zk7/tinder_game/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Self bump. Here's some booty.

Step 1: be attractive
Step 2: don't be unattractive

You want to pick up girls and bang them? Like a one night stand?

Post a pic of your face then. Obviously if you're not at least mildly attractive you're gonna have an exponentially harder time picking up chicks to bang.

don't b too good
every1 else will benefit n you'll b left lonely

Profile pic

I'm on mobile have no idea why it's sideways

Go to RSDNation.

Ok so you're not a monster. That's good. What country do you live in and where are you currently going in order to find girls? Bars? Night clubs?

I've had luck on CL. Banged a 36 yr bbw mom tonight.

If you find that women don't want to be with you, invest your time and energy into making yourself into the kind of man that women would want to be around.
You won't get anywhere just trying to convince someone that you worth it. Make it true and make it obvious.

I've had a good amount of people both men and women tell me I'm good looking. I just think my game is off which is why I haven't succeded. Could also be that I take things really slow and I'm a bit anti-social.

I'm in Los Angeles. I don't really like going out to bars and clubs but I'm willing to go once in a while

CL is kinda sketchy never could tell what's real and what's not. Most are also hookers.

You recognize the bots and the hookers usually say upfront whether it costs or not, then I just don't respond.

This. In Michigan. Transitioning over to day game for better conversation skills and lifestyle creation

Will keep self bumping with some pics and a small success story. Last year around October or November when I started using tinder I met some chick and that was the first and only time I had a hook up. Been dry every since. I get some matches here and there but never met any.

Do you have enough matches?
If not change your profile.

I ditched dating apps because it was a waste of time for me. I way more successful in bars/clubs.

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2p7zk7/tinder_game/

LA? Bro I would kill for your opportunity. I'm live in a small redneck town in FL. Literally everyone's pretty much fucked the same people.

Get out there and keep throwing hail Mary's. Something will happen for you. Good hunting user.

Maybe I should check it out more often. I find it crazy I mostly see bots and hookers though in a city like LA

>Swipe right on everyone
This is bullshit. You are getting rated by Tinder, if you swipe right on everybody and only get a few matches you'll get downgraded. Few bitches will see your profile.

I see no value in this post. It is common sense.

Everyone is shallow but maybe I should go out to more places and try and pick someone up in person.

Yeah LA I could definitely see that. I usually have an ad or two and just repost those every now and then so they get to the top. It's a mess though, so many dudes looking for chicks so you have to try to stand out. Don't expect results right away, takes at least a week or so, but soon enough you'll come across a down chick who's up for it.
Shit I've met girls around my age (23), younger, moms, wives who want to get fucked in front of their husbands. Takes time and you weed out through the bs, but it pays off. If you can host, it'll increase your chances significantly.

I swipe right on everyone thinking it would higher my chances. Maybe you're right because I hardly get matches.

bruh I'm way uglier then you and get some every once in awhile in LA lower you standards and fuck some trolls

You should.
You talk to a few girls and in a few minutes you know who is interested and who is not. On Tinder bitches keep talking to you even when they already decided to not meet you. They love the attention.

Yeah standing out in LA with a bunch of other horny dudes looking to bang chicks is going to be a challenge. Hope you're right and some chick is down. I can't host because I share my bedroom but I guess I'll find a hotel if she can't host.