You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a gf Sup Forums

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a gf Sup Forums

I do

I'm a weirdo, haven't had a lot of relationships and they were all unstable, lol rip in pasta

Dumped her bc She wouldn't suck my dicc

I'm a gay male

cuz fapping

That's pretty gay

I gave up

3½ inch dick

I'm 300 lbs I'm 5 feet 10 inches tall bald and have a 4 inch penis.. that's why

Vaginas are gross

Because I don't know how the fuck to get one.

I think i would hurt her. I am lazy, fat, i hate myslef, i am slob, i have no direction in life. I dont think these are good traits in bf, so i remain alone.

Because I'm a coward, and I couldn't ask this comfy little asian nerd out.

God damn I feel that, but man just do it. Just try and you both might be happy. Having her might make you change for the better, good luck man.

Because I'm compulsively two-faced.

Because this small town lacks the demographic I'm seeking.
Thank Deus I have an awesome wife.

I'd rather work towards my own goals and then settle down than fuck around and get nothing done

Because she felt like 5years was enough and dumped me.

Because every fucking girl I've talked to for the past 2 years ditches me LITERALLY hours before our date. What am I doing wrong Sup Forums?

$.get('girlfriend');

Because my crush began avoiding me after m8 told her something

good mem hehe!

I haven't left my house to do anything but errands for the past 5 years. I gave up on tinder in 3 days. I've just become used to my own company.

How old are you? If you lose weight, you would be OK, i guess. If you dont have shitty personality and too high standards.

because i'm a semi-autistic beta fag.

2 words. Got dumped

Too much work

Probably because you sound like a bitch, nigger.

kinda true tbh

vagina's blood and baby's come out of those things man no thanks I'll stick with dick

I'm an unattractive beta. Literally never been on a date

Rape her until she loves you again via Stockholm syndrome

I think I might?

I was dumped a few months ago for not being successful enough (Chinese gf)

I went on a date tonight, through a dating app but as it turns out we have a mutual friend who has kind of been a liaison between us. It went really really really well.

She isn't gf yet but we're into each other and I think I might finally make it Sup Forumsros

I hard to find a grill between 18-30 that is not pregnant,already has children,married multiple times,drug addict,or a complete slut who will cheat on you.

thanks for your well thought out input faggot

> how

Kek would like to do that sooo bad

Cause I broke up with her.

Because I hate people and prefer solitude. I'm going to be that 90 year old virgin living in the mountains as a hermit.

if they all bail that often its most likely they changed their mind or were convinced otherwise. All of them doing that is too convenient for it to be something that isnt wrong with you

I am currently reconsidering this stane of mine.
I dont think i would be happy. I enjoy being miserable.
Well, thanks for answer.

Same xD

I am a fucking failure with a disability.

Nigga. I got a friend who has a 3 in. dick that has a gf. It is unstable, and he had a kid with her(that they gave up). But, he's got a 6.5/10.

Keep fighting friend, I believe in all of us.

dont need a gf to get 1 taps

Never tried talking to girls because I'm fat and ugly and wouldn't have any success

I'm over-qualified op.

grep ass

clam

Cause i get all hung up on stupid shit like really liking this chick that gave me a handjob and I ate her pussy who then told me she actually just wanted to be friends 2 days later then miss out on other opportunities while I'm pining for the girl who was just a tease..... most recent bunch of bullshit at least, lol

im gay

I have severe psorasis. So it sucks and its hard not to think about it when a girl shows interest(especially it effects my dick a bit). 6" here.

Girls are weird bro, you might find one of them legit loves your personality more than your looks. Im an ugly fuck for example but im funny so girls like talking to me and it helps. Just put yourself out there bit by bit I promise it will help

I'm a pussy when it comes to flirting and talking with girls

Socially awkward and don't like people. Need to go out and meet people to find a gf. Not really worth it.

Good answers user. Kekekek

Ok bro, thanks. I guess losing weight would be a start too

yeah but i wonder what i'm doing wrong though. i rate myself a 6.5/10 so i guess that's ok. i'm quite sociable. i don't act like a virgin neckbeard nor do i act like a dick or manslut.

I'm gay.

Hm, well be completely honest with me, no lies. What kind of person are? What is your personality like?

Fight on friend

I am a thoroughly horrible person and I involuntarily push everyone I can somehow manage to socialize with away. I don't deserve love.

shit sorry im drunk, what kind of person are you?

I have a wife and a bit old-fashioned.
One grill is enough

I have commitment issues

I like my time alone, but i crave some human interaction each daly. Like five minutes.

Fucking self hating cuck, you're right about the whole "not deserving love" thing nigger you don't even love yourself
>an hero

/thread

Also ugly as hell, fat as fuck, broke as shit. Literally no redeeming qualities at all.

I think I'm the only idiot who thinks like this but. Every time I try to talk to a girl I start to think she likes another guy so my chances with her are done. Or that some other guy might like her and if I try to go for her his chances would die and who knows how hard he's trying to get her. I just want a girl to love me.

I feel that, just try to block it out. I know just saying it doesn;t help but just remind yourself that you matter to them.

That's a hard one. In person I am quite easy to get along with, very openminded, try to be as positive as possible but not to the point where I seem delusional if you know what I mean. Don't really have any friends, mostly cause most people in my surroundings are toxic as fuck and I don't want to associate myself with them. I go to college, don't have a job, (19 y/o btw). Anything else you wanna know?

>an hero
Funny you should mention that. I'll try harder tomorrow I guess

Fuck off, that's why.

I got dumped. Now I dwell even harder in the basement.

INFP-T if that matters btw. (actual psychological exam, no dumb internet test)

I think losing weight is not that importnat (only) because it will improve your appearence, but more because of confidance boost and it gives you often some kind of hobby,

Just fuck your shit up m8

There is no time for wenches on my path up to wizardry.

Fuck were quite a bit alike, well thats enough to go off of. I often just be as honest as possible in everything I do. Even if people don't like the answer they generally enjoy the realness that comes from you. They will come to you for answers in life be it friend or lover. Just learn to feel happiness from making others happy. Don't kiss and please others 24/7 but just be a good person. Be real, I have faith in you

Good luck.

Any method suggestions?

kiss ass*

I'm definitely not classically handsome, but I'm funny, outgoing and have a good personality. Constantly in a vicious cycle of finding women that legit love my personality, but want to just be friends; which a lot of time ends with them eventually banging some other dude and me realizing that I'm actually just really sexually frustrated with the whole situation, lol

I'm in that boat rn, best way to do that is chill with or fuck girls who just love dick. It honestly makes the other girls jealous and they see that you can pleasure a woman. In time they might come to. It worked for me so see what you can do

> quite a bit
understatement of the year Sup Forumsro, you've just described me better than i even could

shit same age and same personality, are we like long lost twins or some shit?

because girls dont like me or to be around me

>I have faith in you
thank you btw, almost forgot

Eat a bunch of nails

is your mum a cunt? if so yes

shes alright, she has her moments, but who doesnt aye?

true, but in that case we definetely do not share blood

Because I have wife

I'm 28 and recently got my first girlfriend ever. I can't wait the moment to dump her, I went for someone of my level, but apart from sex, she is useless, I was a happier man being alone. I still believe in a gorgeous girl who will fall in love with me so I can show everybody how awesome I am, and not the reality I'm living with my 7/10 actual girlfriend. Advise: Don't. Just don't get a girl because she likes you.