twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i cried :'(

I got pretty teary eyed too, poor holddoor :'(

what a stretch, after all his name isn't Hoededor

his brain was scrambled

HOEDEDDOOOOOOOR

dem feels

Also is Bran a time-traveller?

Maybe he vistited the Mad King, and tried to talk to him, which actually made him mad, since he would hear "whispers in his head"

DABID, DABID

probably. there's a reason they showed ned's father. he will see throne room next, ned's father begging the king for rheager to release lyanna. Bran also whispers so.

It was a good scene, even if everything happening during and leading up to it was fucking retarded.

We didn't spend enough time with these characters (excluding holdodoor) to care about them, Summer's death screamed "THANK GOD, I'M SICK OF ANIMATING THESE WOLVES".

How are Bran and Meera going to teleport away?

Wait Is the new episode out?

And Summer :'(

bran is suck a fuckup

tomorrow officially but it leaked in 360p if you're game. Link is in /got/ general

vodlocker.com/9i3aavbew3ko

inb4
>I aint clickin that shit

Then you miss out CUNT

fuck me tears welled up in my eyes

openload.co/f/nvimSvnAsBU/got.mkv

wheres the gabagool?

>you have the mark of the night's king
>he will find you now

>get a 10 sec headstart into a snowstorm

if those stupid walkers didn't catch up with him next sunday then reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

also wtf
>we're under attack
>let's have one last vision
>back at the the courtyard
>yeah, let's lose some time watching your dad getting on a horse

(farts)

reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/25lk42/no_spoilers_what_does_hodor_mean/chiif6t

CAWMELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GABAGOOL?

OVA HEAH

upvoted :)

>tfw you are proud you noticed and found that line funny and then discover that others like it too

other than that, and despite my love for soprano posting, the Sopranos was the worst show and one of the most important ones in history. That and Sons of Anarchy.
Blatant glorification of mafia organisations, all based on "I did it for my family, therefore I am good". And what in hell could a mafia organisation like a biker club have anything to do with anarchy? Yeah, it wasn't like the vision of the founder, but what does the show imply? anyway, I 'm ranting.

The whole point of 3ER getting Bran into that vision was for him to warg Hodor and fry his brain.

HEY DABID

WE LEARN BOUT HODO IN OTHER EPISODE???? YA HE DEAD DABID

HE DEAD

DABID

HEDED

hodor's origin and death was actually pretty cool

The episode was up this morning in the Nordic HBO service. Enjoyed

They are so out of ideas that they had to turn to fan theories.
This show is so bad.

Three Eyed Raven is Bran from the future.

teleport with bloodraven dead is time either benjen or coldhands to save bran

I laughed so hard

You have done it again, meme magic

i cant believe they included fart jokes again

>get new episode a day early and wait more than a week for the next one
>wait a day, get the next one a week later

think I'll stick with waiting and not spunk my load early

>Hire Max Von Sydow
>Don't have him do anything interesting or give him any good acting scenes

JUST

The Nights King is Bran because Bran travels back in time

Ok. Legit question. Was this like last thing from books that they put into show. Like whole Hodor origin.
I geniuely believe that all this idea was too clever for D&D

Promise me, Jim

Clever? Not really. It's actually kind of bad and underwhelming

>hodor origin
>clever

are you underage or r3dditor?

Idk. maybe im retarded but I like it.
What was so stupid about it?

it was fanfic tier

reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/25lk42/no_spoilers_what_does_hodor_mean/chiif6t

>LOL DONT COME BACK TILL U CURE STONE AIDS

wow that actually happened i saw the meme post first

hoooollllyyy fuck this show has gotten so god damn bad.

But y tho

openload link is down. anyone got a new one? vodlocker ain't workin

It's not in the book, and I've no idea how it could be. I don't think Bran can actually time travel in the books, or... whatever the fuck happened there. I also doubt they could escape from an army of wights in the books by holding a fucking door

It's not that it was terrible, it's just that I feel that it could have been so much better. Even those theories about Hodor being the name of the great other opposite of R'hollor are a lot better.

Children of the Forrest are literally DUDE LMAOS

I havent watched yet but ive read all spoilers, still dont know why they needed to scramble hodors eggs .... inform me

this is bullshit i haven't watched the fucking episode yet

your not missing anything

Im halfway through it and its fucking terrible so far.

This is making the dorne season look good.

>I COMMAND YOU TO FIND THE CURE TO CANCER

Just when I thought Dany couldn't be any dumber she proves me wrong.

i think its going to show the 3 eye raven fucked with the mad kings head

36 minutes before a decent scene

So now Jorah is going to travel the world spreading stone AIDS to everyone in search of a cure. Somehow i don't think Dabid thought this one through

Don't worry, she will get a fleet from Euron since hers burned down. She will probably kill Euron too since he is evil and knowing the "hardened" Iron Island "warriors", a couple of puppies should do the trick and persuade them that they have no chance.

The play shitting on Ned and Bob Baratheon was pretty good

I wonder what this show would be like if you just watched it from one person's perspective. Like if you cut together all of Jon's scenes and just watch that. Might be cool.

It was good till I was reminded of D&D's existence by another fart joke.

Yeah, that bit was awful. I'd forgotten it happened.

RIP HODOR

strawpoll.me/10279405
strawpoll.me/10279405

:(

How much more will/did Bran fuck up in the past that made it into their present timeline?

>no dragonhorn
>openly confesses to kinslaying, nobody cares because everyone in westeros who's not a main character is an amoral asshole
>let's a yara and theon steal the greyjoy fleet like an idiot

>White Walkers were created by Children of the Forest
What a cop out. Made no sense.

of all the nonsense in the show, I think the white walkers being skynet is most grrm like. not like he's a good writer anyway

If Hodor is the scrambled eggs then who is tossed salad???????????

Damn, the leaker is pretty retarded. Took me 1 minute to identify him. This gonna be expensive for him. His twitter is really cringe too.

Oh, and he's Swedish.

But Children of The Forest didn't make an alliance with the First Men to stop the common enemy, the White Walkers? Why should they create the guys who slaughtered them?

Jojen

Not the first time they hired a good actor only to fuck him over. Look at Doran.

How awful is Euron and his accent. He looks like a chubby scruff. He was meant to be dark and mysterious looking. And where was the fucking dragon horn.

Awful awful casting. His arc is raped more than stannis imo.

This. The mythology is more scrambled than holdthedoors mind.

>his arc

He has no arc in the show. He's only in the show to enable Yara to get to Meereen.

Because they're retarded.

Is HODADOR the new NARM?

Isn't Euron all but said to be a 10/10 would bang, not a chubby turdo

No. Who said that? The pact was to stop the war with each other.

He, like all men in this series only exists to be the antagonist to the strong women of the show. Euron is the enemy of Yara and Dany. Hence he will die in some spectacular way, at the hands of both of them. Yara will probably cut his balls off and he will then be fed to Drogon. Yara and Dany will then lesbo it up.

That theory was kinda close and was posted 2 years ago, wonder if D&D like that a lot and decided to use it.

>That actor who had to play Joffrey.
Would you take that part? Appear on screen for 2min, but have to show a close-up of your flaccid cock.

That's what I'm saying. In the book he has a great arc, dragon horn, warlocks, ship full of mutes, psychological warfare.
You would think he might even be able to seduce dany. Or at least win her other with his wit and intellect.

That's translates to chubby pirate is going to go to mereen and give Danny his chubby cock. Rubbish

Gotta admit this is pretty impressive

>openly confesses to kinslaying, nobody cares
Yeah what the fuck?
This was my only real gripe with the episode

The pact was made 2000 years before the long night. Your theory that it was to stop the Others is baseless

Found him too. My god his Stannisautism is showing.

They're Ironborn, complete niggers who don't give a shit about anything.

>lol let's go murder my nephews now
>fuck yeah! murder! we so cool rogue Vikings and shit

Simple minds are easily impressed.

CotF helped during the long night

But he paid the iron price!!!! everyone knows everything can be justified with that

I'm impressed he called the twist ages ago and almost got it entirely spot on , not with the twist itself.
People have been speculating about this shit for literally years and this dude was the only guy who got it

CotF also fight them in the show so there's obviously more to the story like they got out of control or something

>Still no mention of Damphair being a Greyjoy

Or the writers got it from him.

What the fuck was the point of that? DIsgusting drivel

was it autism?

link? How'd you find him bruv