Hey bros just wonderin

Hey bros just wonderin
Have any of you had any experience with those drinks that cleanse your system for drug tests? I have a big interview tomorrow and I smoked about a week ago. What brands/ products have saved or failed you?

I'll bump with some trippy stuff in the meantime.

Also I don't understand why my shit doesn't ever show on the catalog for this board. Is this some type of silent permaban conspiracy, man?

bump

I'm turning this is to a drug thread. This is my first time tripping on dxm. I took 300 MG. MY HEAD IS SO FUCKING ITCHY

anyone?

Hey I'll keep you company. We can both keep bumping and maybe I'll get some answers.

ur fucked weed stays in your system for 3months. best bet is to have water next to cock for urine test

You're not turning this to anything if you're not posting nigger.

I have some suggestions. THC binds to fat cells so it will get our of your system faster if you work out and exercise. Drink a lot of water!

But I heard there are drinks you can drink that will keep you clean for a few hours and go undetected. Is that BS and can they detect those now or what?

Yeah I have one day though. The interview is tomorrow and if I get it, I'll have 24 hours to take the test. Water, exercise and niacin will take a few weeks

Yeah brother, there's not much you can do in the short amount of time you have. You can always take your friends pee or fake pee

Go to GNC and ask for a detox

But what about those drinks that clean your system? Are they all BS? I have about $100 left in savings and I would feel like shit wasting it on one and still failing.

Last resort have a friend piss in a codom and tie that shit up, tape it to your leg and maybe put it on a hand warmer just to be safe.

Will I need to explain what for/ the amount of time I have? Is there anything in particular you could recommend?

They work viewbthis

I've never tired it, but I'm calling bs. THC binds to fat. I don't know how a drink could magically make thc not show up anymore. Just my opinion

Unfortunately no, but letting them know you only have 24 hour wouldn't hutm my buddy did this and it worked for him though I don't know how long he took it before hand, think it was like 3 day could a been less though

quit being a fuckup and get your shit straight and you wouldnt have to worry about it, filthy degenerate

I volunteer, have never committed a crime, am kind, and am trying to get this job to better myself and contribute to society. I just want to smoke to help with my neuropathy and arthritis. Plus my family has a history of alcoholism, so I choose to smoke at parties and such because it's less harmful.

On the GNC website on some of their more expensive detox products, there are people who review it with one star and say they failed their test after using as directed.

The admins then comment and say that the product is not made for passing drug tests. However, I know that there are products that are made for this, and I've seen anons talk about them before.

Alright screw everyone else, here's what I do.

>Get unlubed condoms some tape and a safety pin
>Right before the test have someone with clean urine piss in the rubber
>keep it in a plastic bag with hit water to keep the urine warm
>Tape it to your thigh
>make sure you go to the place when it's empty so you won't have to wait for a bunch if people and it gets cold
>once in the restroom use a safety pin to pop the rubber

It's a huge pain but I've done it successfully twice.

I've heard mixed reviews so I never bothered

Hmm there's a product called herbal clean ultra eliminex that seems to have decent reviews. Might have to see if GNC carries it because

Even though this is a good idea, I only have a couple friends. Two smoke more than I do, and one is on adderall daily

That's what my buddy did and it worked for him. You probably need a couple days for it to work Idk keep researching but I only know of a detox that can clear your system of drugs haven't heard of anything else. Also just quit weed, its so fuckibg easy not addicting at all

I really enjoy weed. I used to be on pain killers for my nerve and bone damage and anti-depressants because it hurt to fucking wake up in the morning.

Because of weed I was able to drop all of those and it's much less harmful to my body. I guess life is suffering...

What state you live in? Could get a medical card its not hard from what I hear if you live in a liberal state.

I wouldn't hire a shit nigger like you. I smoke too put if i know im going to apply for a job i don't part take. You're just a weak little shit.kys

Yes. It cost about $100 NZ dollars. It acts as a drug mask. Drink the whole bottle, don't eat it drink anything beforehand. Lasts for about 6 hours.

I wouldn't want to work for somebody who didn't know the difference between partake and part take anyway.

I live in a state where you can get a card and I used to have one, but the position I'm applying for is for a school district, so I'm pretty sure they'd turn me down even if I do have a card.

Right to work is absolute shit.

how much did you have and did you use it daily, if so for how long?

it does

I only smoke about one small bowl a day. I'm 6'2, weigh 260, am not very active and do no other drugs. I've smoked daily for about 4 years, but 90% of the time just half a bowl at night or when my nerves flare up.

well, if you want to naturally detox, at that point it needs a month. Niacin is a good detox in general I believe, so use that to your advantage. you can buy it, pill form for pretty cheap over the counter. and I think it's used in some chips, like hot cheetos, so lots of hot cheetos and water for a little bit. But in all honesty your employer or whoever is interviewing might just do a swab instead of urine, idk if you are sure or not, so brush the shit outta your teeth and gums the night before and the morning of.

try to drink alot of water through the day to dilute that thc as much as possible when pissing

This is so fucked, is drug testing at interviews normal in your country? I wouldn't want to work at a company that pulls shit like that anyway.

Yeah it's normal in America sadly. Any position that's not fast food, small and local, or extremely desperate is going to test you out here.

But if I was a convicted felon I could find work just fine, and businesses would probably be reimbursed for hiring me.

'Murca