Do Latin Americans like their own countries?

Do Latin Americans like their own countries?
I wondered that because Latin American cunts seem terrible. (corruption, gangs, drugs, favelas, high homicide rate, poverty)
Do you hope to be reborn in your cunt again?

I do, but must don't.

I mean, your country is full of lonely people overworking to death or committing suicides because they're lonely virgins. Doesn't mean it's a terrible place.

>Do Latin Americans like their own countries?
Common people, yes, for some strange reason that I don't get.

>Do you hope to be reborn in your cunt again?
Hell, no!

Leaving aside reincarnation is a fairy tale I can honestly say I do love my country

>I mean, your country is full of lonely people overworking to death or committing suicides because they're lonely virgins. Doesn't mean it's a terrible place.

Japan does have lots of serious problems but I'm 100% sure Japan is objectively better than all the Latin American cunts.

I do and know some people who live in ecuador and argentina who also do.
I want to move to another country because I don't want my kids growing up in a dangerous place but if Brazil ever gits gud I would move back in a heartbeat.

As long as it's not china, india or africa. I'm fine.

Sure, but most people are just idiotic nationalists and not true patriots, and love to be self hate specially the chairos who want everything handed in their mouths and think they live in fucking Syria, thereĀ“s a lot of shit wrong with this place, but it can be very nice to live in and has some potential still
Would be fun to try a new way of life, its not like I would remember my life as a Mexican or that reincarnation exists

* far better

it is a mudhole indeed
but it's MY mudhole. fucking love it

This

Yes, I do.
>I wondered that because Latin American cunts seem terrible. (corruption, gangs, drugs, favelas, high homicide rate, poverty)
It's not that bad in Chile, still bad but good enough for me. I have been living like thi since forever after all.
Yes, to do better.

I like my country, i hate some things about it but that's it, I mean, I'd rather live here again instead of japan for example (no ofense)

Yes very much.
Interesting culture, great weather, pretty women, family centered, best food in the world. I have been to 17 countries and I consider Mexico one of the best there are.

Im not blind to its problems but i like to live here and i have my life here.

Well we dont really have a choice, so I stick to my culture, but im into mediterranean countries too.

this

Working class sure, but I'd find that hard to believe for the middle classes on social environment and overall quality of life.

I fucking love my country

I do actually besides it's (many) problems.

I traveled to Europe and US and it was nice, but i wouldn't feel confortable living in those places IMO.

Away from family,shit that i like etc...

Yes lad but, still its a bit gay but man I like the kinda relax way of life and friendly ways of this culture, and it would be a bit hearth breaking to be so disconnected from everyone, happiness its something very hard to measure but animes aside and all that stuff, Japan doesn't seem so happy (no offence)

I agree with you to some extent.
having more money doesn't always mean being happier

I love my country with all my heart and I'd choose to be reborn here many times more.
My love is not conditioned to the politicians we have or the niggers and chimpouts we have to deal with on a daily basis.

Think of it like this: if your mother were sick, would you simply leave her for dead?

My country is sick and I want to be part of the group working on a cure.

Better for what?

If you are human, almost any Latin American country will be more fun.

Japan is more advanced in every way, but socially you can't compare.

I like Mexico yes

yeh, I love mexico; delicious food, cheap living, most people will help you out if you're in need, laid back culture and nice weather.
>I wondered that because Latin American cunts seem terrible. (corruption, gangs, drugs, favelas, high homicide rate, poverty)
yeah, i most of the time give the other cheek and keep on living when I see how fucked up mexico really (is bad really bad) and that's the main reason why we're still shit.
don't believe in that juju shit but if i had to choose... yeah i'd pick mexico, though i know i would be fine and happy anywhere else.

Best post ITT

provide proof that youre japanese and not spainfag

Of course, if it wasn't for the danger or if I had more money I'd live there for the rest of my life

>Do you like your country?
No, but I do love my state literally more than my own self.

Yes.

Our biggest challenge is to fix it. A life without challenges isn't a life worth living, and that's the reason why I refuse to leave it.

>t. A life without challenges isn't a life worth living
so much THIS