Can hard work beat natural talent?

Can hard work beat natural talent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFV3XzooB3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, but his girlfriend can sure beat him though.

Sure, if the more talented person isn't trying as hard. Sometimes.

Sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=LFV3XzooB3I

no

delete this ;_;

Always. Talent is really just a head start, if you do nothing with it then it's wasted.

but if you do theres no way a hard worker with no talent can beat you

Arnold Schwarzenegger

You would think his best pal Phil of the future would warn him of apocalypse.

9/10 the person with more experience and training will win. You have to be exceptionally talented to give pros a run for their money.

someone please post the leg breaking webm

Yes

Beyond pure physical attributes there is no such thing as natural talent,

only how much your brain has adapted to millions of different microskills, trained by hard work and repitition, that form together into a skillset that society deems valuable

there's no such thing as natural talent.
if you think people are better than you because of some divine natural talent you're just pathetic.

>Beyond natural talent there is no such thing as natural talent

Whoah

the only time you ever need to worry about not having "natural talent" is if you are competing at a world class level, where the difference of 1% better genes will actually matter.

But there clearly is, what's the point in denying that?

Well said

people are amazing at whatever they choose to do because of hard work and dedication.
stop making excuses for your lack of skills when you don't work as hard as others.

But some people clearly are dumber than others, and find it harder to attain the same level

I have met few people that were legitimately dumb. Most were just lazy and had a lifetime of bad habits (probably picked up from their parents) that impeded their progress.