I want to kill myself. Can you guys help me think of the most painless way to do it...

I want to kill myself. Can you guys help me think of the most painless way to do it. I promise to live stream for you all too. What's a good website I can do this on?

on our channel!

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: NIGHT OF THE CREEPS

Super essential 80s sci-fi horror, inspiration for many movies including SLITHER

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

helium, google it.

Take about 30 hits of LSD. You'll be dead in twenty or so minutes.

helium bag, tall building, gun, do whatever

nah, don't do that. that sounds terrifying

my god yessss, If your going to die you should really have the trip of a lifetime.

Why are you gonna end it though OP?

12 gauge to the dome.
Pretty much the only truly painless way.
>Do it faggot!

Stop fucking spamming that faggot shit.
Nobody wants to watch 2spoopy movies with you.

I'm going to end it because I lost my job, and I lost my house because of it. So my wife left me for another man, took my kids. I'm staying at a homeless shelter and I can barely even feed myself. And I can't find work. Feel like I lost everything.

Murder spree. Do it for Harambe

you have access to a computer so you're livin better than quite a few people. quit being a fucking pussy. go get a damn job retard

How old are you user

Bullshit man, LSD is completely harmless. You're probably talking about the NBOMe that dealers try to pass off as LSD. NBOMe is toxic in doses...
And use helium sir, I've heard it's painless...

*high doses

I would honestly suck dick just for $20 so I could eat.

Living in Russia btw most painfull way to die.

russian man)))

Booring 4 a stream but best way is an overdose h

Bendaryl over dose.
Most over the counter sleeping pills use the same main ingredient so they work too. Look for Diphenhydramine.

Your stomach will hurt like mad for a few minutes, but you'll fall asleep well before anything bad happens.

I speak from experience, OD'd on it twice and had people walk in mid way and call 911 both times (My luck really is THAT bad). The first time landed me in a coma for 2 weeks. the 2nd time was for 9 days. Make sure you get liquid caps tho. Makes it all dissolve faster.

Helium is bullshit. Those bastards die in agony

how many did you take and how much did you weigh at the time?

Heroine overdose. You literally just go to sleep high, feeling incredible. It is not only easy but terrifyingly satisfying. It is by far the best way I know of to go.

Quit being a pussy and live your life. You don't really want to die.

About 120 pills. Not sure what the dosage was tho. But honestly, they're cheap as fuck, go nuts if you're worried. weighed around 200-220.

I have decided that I am going to light myself on fire via live stream for all of you.

Yup, best way to die.

Definitly a very painfull way to die slowly.
To pile is much slower

Death is a very permanent solution to what is most likely a temporary problem. If you have anyone you care about I would advise against this because it will cause them quite a bit of distress and pain.
1) hanging- requires 3/4 inch thick rope. You'll need roughly 8 ft of hang for the drop to break your neck. Make sure it's behind the jaw not below the Adams apple
2)shot gun to head. Barrel in mouth make sure it pointed up towards your brain. To low and it will cause extreme pain.
3)helium exit bag- balloon time helium tanks are now 80/20 helium/oxygen so they are not effective. Look up how to properly build and use. If done correctly this is painless. Unconscious in 30sec-1min and dead with in 15mins.
I'm going through a rough patch myself and death is more of a comfort than a last resort to me. The only thing stopping me is that I don't want to pass this pain on to my friends and family.life doesn't just get better, we need to make it better.

thought about doing this. the other good part about heroin OD is that because so many people OD accidentally, it might just get written off as an accident. if your family thinks you died of an OD, they can be mad at the drug cartels and the dealers. something external for them to be mad at. rather than sitting there being mad at you or hating themselves for not stopping you from an heroing. they'd still grieve, it'd still be hard, but it seems to me it would be a little easier for them to move on.

plus, if you have life insurance, most policies won't pay out if you commit suicide. not sure about accidental ODs. but at least there'd be a chance of your family having enough money to do a funeral if they wanted, or take unpaid leave to grieve and deal with your affairs if they needed to.

Keeping this alive incase theres more questions.

Use backpacker or helped and move to another country, start all over

hey op if you're in 925 area and got some cash i can help you out, real quick real easy

anybody here ever witness a livestreamed suicide? not a video but the actual stream as it happened?

Chaturbate

>Death is a very permanent solution to what is most likely a temporary problem.
Oh boy, cliches.
Things are always darkest before the dawn.
The right person is out there
Give it a chance
Time heals all

I've tried and failed with pills and booze. Intoxication isn't unpleasant, even if it is emotional, falling asleep is also painless.It's bitch when someone finds you and you wake up in a hospital. I need to brush up on LD50 next time. I know a pill that works perfectly, very popular.
I say, eat sugary food, or get smashed or both. flick the bean or rub one out, watch some stand up comics, and realize that if you were apt to doing it you would, talking is about asking people to talk you out of it.

This is what i would do.
Go into nature. Life in the woods.
Fuck the system.

would be great for hanging, you could pull a david carradine, jack off and spooge everywhere as you die

go out with a smile

I poured gasoline all over myself and I'm holding my lighter. I'm trying to build myself up to this. I think I'm going to do it.

I was joking, of course. I don't believe anything posted here

stream it

it's all good mane

man I bet you smell terrible

Come to Germany, we give you money smthg to eat and maybe a job, just suck dicks to pay the flight

Jep. They do. Also psychological help 4 free

what if people who commit suicide get reincarnated as platypi

Well that's what this thread is. Op doesn't want to die. They wants to talk. They want someone to talk them out of it or at least find someone to relate to so they don't feel so isolated. The vast majority of people who do want to really do it just do it. Pills are also a half measure. With 40/1 success rate anyone who wants to die knows that pills are not a wat out because most lethal drugs have been banned or heavily restricted. For example barbiturates have been replaced by benzo's. Ativan which is a benzo has a ld 50 of over 3000mg.

a noose, If you do it correctly you will break your neck and not choke to death... painless...

drowning in chocolate looks like a good way to go

Pardon your trips, but a high velocity round might be more impactful and painless

anybody still here? or are you all dead?

yea im here

OP probably lit himself on fire and is dead by now. Or in the hospital with all his skin melted off.

They are burning or buying some H

well that would suck ass

My alternative suicide plan is to live in the woods fully isolated until i prosper and become one with the beast or die of pneumonia or something

Jepp, good one

where would you find woods that you can live in without someone running you off the land (landowner, law enforcement etc)?

or would you just buy some land?

Depands on where u life.

Depends on where you are. I live in British Columbia. There are massive sections of crown land you can run off into and no one would ever find you.

This is OP. I drank a bunch of gasoline and bleach. I kept throwing up and have the worst stomach ache you could imagine.

pics with timestamp please

A good path to oblivion is to place a Hand Grenade in open mouth pull the pin and get ready for a very swift phase shift to the void

Sounds painless 2 me

yeah I thought it about it a lot and this is definitely how I'm checking out so long as reality doesn't get me first

my time to shine.

i have thought a lot about suicide and i've done a lot of research on it.

at first, i thought i'd want to shoot myself. a shotgun blast to the head. if you totally destroy your brain, that's an instantaneous death. lights out before you can even feel the pain.

problem is if you fuck it up, you'll blow your face off, or end up a retard, or a vegetable. just google "failed shotgun suicide" for some nice pictures.

next i figured a heroin overdose would be best. you just get so fucked up that you drift off and quit breathing. sounds great and painless. if you've ever talked to anyone who has overdose, however, they generally tell you that its really fucking scary because they are aware that they aren't breathing.

and again, as with the shotgun suicide, if you fuck it up and someone saves you before you die, you'll end up retarded or a vegetable. after all, the death is from oxygen deprivation, and you've got a little bit of time between overdosing and dying where someone can bring you back with a shot of narcan.

so next up is exsanguination. bleeding out. i've read a lot of reports from soldiers shot in the battlefield, or people on the operating table. when you bleed out, its a really calming warm sensation. you get a little nausea, but its not painful.

the best way to do it would be to slit your carotid artery and jugular vein in your neck. you lose consciousness in about four seconds and die in about ten. you could do it on an operating table and the best doctor in the world couldn't save you.

i think the best way to do it would be to get fucked up on alcohol or benzos or opiates first. then (if you want) inject lidocaine or some other local anesthetic around your neck. then you just cut deep from ear to ear under your chin in one smooth motion. that's it. light's out.

alternatively, if you want bonus points, you could build a guillotine. it basically does this and severs your spinal cord all at once.

platpi wouldn't be indangered then

I'm just planning to OD on about 200 pills of antidepressants and sleeping pills. Giving myself about a week before I do it.

DO NOT use helium to off yourself. The planet has a finite fucking supply. We may well run out... Well, not in OP's lifetime, but the rest of ours.

Once it's released into the atmosphere, helium goes all the way to the edge of space where it can't be recovered. Only way to get more is sit around for a few thousand years and wait for some radioactive isotopes to decay and stray protons to catch a couple of stray electrons.Your painless death is not worth the waste.

how about not killing yourself? seriously. just dont. my life, and most of the people on this earth's life sucks. but we keep living it. same goes for everybody else in this thread, DON'T KILL YOURSELF. you've got some reason to be living right now or you'd be dead.

guys he told us his story; he's not going to do it

you would feel the lack of oxygen
would be similar to cable tie around your neck

Anons got a point OP ... I have Trigeminal Neuralgia, Tinnitus, Hyperacuasis, Tendonitis in both arms so bad that it ended my career but hey I'm still hanging around.... if it gets really bad someday then I will be opting for the grenade in the mouth option but right now fuk it keep going... you can too OP

This is OP from the after life. I did it. Hell is actually a pretty cool place.

except if someone interrupts you, then you're stuck trying to explain how it's "now what it looks like" in that hilarious high-pitched Lollypop Guild munchkin voice! fail

no, in that case you just huff helium as fast as you can. you've already committed at that point, just hold them off with your legs while hyperventilating.

Run head first at the toilet bowl, plants yourself headfirst into the toilet and throw your legs over your head as hard and fast as possible. With any luck you will break your neck, leave a cool looking corpse and stop desperately seeking attention on the internet from strangers who are not qualified to council you.

what part of hell are you in
>I thought an hero's went to limbo?

Check

why not get a job you absolute faggot

Jobs are for bitches and slaves.

Nope. So the way your brain knows your suffocating is when CO2 builds up in your bloodstream, where it forms carbolic acid, increasing the pH of your blood. Your brain detects the increased acidity and triggers the sensation of suffocation.

Breathing helium, you're exhaling CO2 without breathing in any ingredients for carbolic acid. But, like Said, it's a waste. You can get the same effect from breathing any other pure non-oxygen gas, like nitrogen. Laughing gas, incidentally, will work the same way, and is probably a lot more fun.

Man up... work for 47 years.. get married.. have kids and then die of a embolism