According to a research, each of the olympic athlets will fuck, on average...

According to a research, each of the olympic athlets will fuck, on average, six times per day throughout the olympic games.

Furthermore, they said that in 2008 olympic games Usain Bolt fucked three swedish feminine handball players.

Other urls found in this thread:

super.abril.com.br/comportamento/cada-atleta-deve-transar-seis-vezes-por-dia-nos-jogos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds like sweden alright

>According to a research
>Doesn't post the source

>he says posting a picture from 2012

super.abril.com.br/comportamento/cada-atleta-deve-transar-seis-vezes-por-dia-nos-jogos

>/POL

Pol material, nigga

Nobody can read your moon runes, hue.

Is this true??
If it is do they just fuck hookers or women from the other nations??

Those bitches on the left don't even know how to throw up a westside smdh

they fuck each other, ever heard of the olympic village? it's where all the athletes bunk. the IOC orders a few truckloads of condoms to be given to them.

6 times a day? How is it possible?

Right! whats with the thumb

They are athlets.

>caring about coal burners
ayy lmao

>Três jogadoras do time sueco de handball perguntaram ao técnico de Usain Bolt, nas olimpíadas de 2008: "Tudo bem a gente entrar no quarto dele pra dar parabéns pelo ouro?". O treinador liberou. E os cumprimentos das suecas ao jamaicano estenderam-se por uma hora e meia, entre quatro paredes e uma porta fechada.
Why are Swedes such negro-loving whores?

If you were an athlet, who would you choose to fuck in the olympic village?

cuck country, cucked culture, surrounded by a cucked society. it trickles down.

that was before zika only third worlders are going to be having sex this year

Only if I knew them before that and if we have already developed a friendship that could turn to something more. Also if she and I aren't in a relationship.

> supporting the Olympics in any way whatsoever

I won't be watching a single second.

>If you were a woman, you wouldn't fuck the fastest man that probably have ever lived/will ever live

Yes apparently he isn't just the fastest man on 100m :^)

but also on 200m

is that why hope solo has a black hole