Theres no feels thread. Its 4 am and I feel like shit. I need a good purge

Theres no feels thread. Its 4 am and I feel like shit. I need a good purge

Feel this

I hope things get better for you user.

tfw 2 of my 3 dogs are sick and had to be taken to the vet.
pic related, one on the left is sick

heres the other one

bump

Thanks. Just a little more down than usual. Hopefully all's well for you too user.

Where did you acquire this image user

It's around 2am here.
Spouse is deployed, haven't heard from them in a few days.
My best friend got a GF and barely talks to me.
I spent all day feeling so horrible, and like I have nobody, and at this time of night it's just confirmed,
I thought about killing myself a lot today. About how easy it would be to just check out.
I guess I'll just wait it out and cuddle with my cat, at least he seems to care.
I'm drunk and I've been crying on and off all night, I just don't want to feel so fucking alone.

To bo honest yall pussies

how so

>can't spell

people have problems and I guess this is how these guys vent and try to feel better, just because you don't benefit from it or have many intense problems doesn't mean that other people don't. Consider the reason why these threads exist, these people feel alone and helpless and this allows them to come together and potentially make each other feel better and know that everything is going to be okay. Next time try to approach these things with an open mind.

Hey mate i don't have any great advice for you except take a shower and go to bed. You'll feel better once you get and dry off.

spouse is deployed?
she be getting mad dick army chicks are mostly sluts

I sorta relate. No matter what i try i never can get more than a coversation with a girl. Im too beta to try harder. My best friend and I used to be close because we couldnt get any action. But all tonight he's been telling me about how far he's gotten with his new gf and im slowly killing myself with jealousy. I hate myself because im jealous.

The demon of loneliness have been visiting me as of late. I've recently realized the pothead friends I had couldn't give a fuck about me and are downright pompous, delusional asshats. The girl that I loved is stringing me along toying with my emotions. One one hand she calls us only friends, on the other she claims we'll get married in the future... Luckily I am getting over her and treating her just as a friend, fuck her selfish ways... I am beginning to realize I have no genuine friends. Yes suicide is prominent on my brain yet I don't think I could ever do it. Here's to us, to the losers and Sup Forumstards that waste their night way wallowing in their sorrows.

It sounds like you just described my life exactly about a year ago. I feel your pain user.

I can't muster up the willpower to do anything let alone shower.
I when terrible nightmares about the whole situation. Sleep is awful, being awake is awful, I don't know what to do anymore.
And the worst fucking part is I don't know why I'm so unhappy.
I'm married, I have a decent job, but I look in the mirror and see someone I hate, someone unloveable and it fucks me up so bad
:|
Jealously is a hell of a drug. Try not to resent him for it, love his happiness and try to find your own.
Do you usually communicate with girls irl?

I just miss her

*when I sleep I have terrible nightmares about the whole situation
Sorry I'm wasted

Don't kill yourself. Your cat needs you to take care of it you faggot. It's relying on you

I know he does. I fucking cried while the little guy was sleeping with his head on my leg, and I couldn't stop thinking about how selfish I was for entertaining the thought.

Usually talk to girls over text because I stay inside a lot or am working. Im really trying to be happy for his success and I am happy for him. Hes still a virgin so im glad he's coming out of his shell. At this point it just hurts. Ive talked to about five girls in the past year and none of them have ever gotten past "hey whats up". Basically im just lonely. Complaining like a bitch wont help my situation.

Same boat, the feeling comes and goes even though I know we're better off without eachother. It'll pass one day.

Text is a bad plan. Go out and have a few shots, it will make you a bit smoother.
Let him have his happiness, it sounds like he deserves it.
You'll find your own someday, just look hard for it.

I just need to grow some balls. If I can find them at the bottom of a few shots then ill be happy. And yeah. Im happy he's happy. A bit jealous but ill get over it. Thanks user.

Pic of your cat? I'm a cat person too

Do drugs to escape everything that I've known. The feeling I search for I've never been shown.

Get ready to cry

Dropping the nucearl bomb of feels

This one gets me every time.

Ever tried psychedelics? They can help you see yourself in a different light and could break the barrier, so you can understand what makes you feel unhappy

STANDING

Get out, nice anime girl. We are trying to have depression here, don't get in our way.

posted all the time on /wg/

i'll take that dream anytime

IDK, user. The one time I had that dream, I felt like shit for a good month. And it didn't heal either, after such a time has passed. It just did hurt a little less than before.

Saddest image I own

I've had a few of those dreams each time the feeling gets worse after I wake up