Greentext me your sex stories, do it in a detailed real-time manner

Greentext me your sex stories, do it in a detailed real-time manner.

No you

Go back to your blue board faggot.

bump

>0

whoa now aint this something

>that feel when no literary prose skills.

>>farsighted as shit
>>what is maths
>>play guitar with the bros
>>highschool passes a blur of adolescence and missed opportunity
>>purple friend introduces me to red friend
>>uber sexy ginger
>>derps at drums and is lols
>>year later, late sophmore
>>officialy in a grungeslush-neo-jazz-bebop rock band with my pro drummer friend who was classically trained and the best part of the lineup
>>i play git
>>anthropod plays bass
>>red head at show
>>super into us
>>hits me up on facebook
>>user yer the hotest
>>damn right blow off middle-eastern hybrid chick who would have led me into a life of sjw faggotry

>>meet girl at mall
>>kick it. probably icecream i don't remember this was years ago

>>walk to her place with other chad friend of hers

cont

rewinding for additional play by play

>>we had perched atop ye grand wall. and strummed merry chords to the wind. All the world was a wonderful land of blue skies and distant consumers. The empty lot was a graveyard of cokebottles smashed aplenty and with total disregard for public decency

>>there we sat and judged society as high and mighty beings above the temptation of idle quasi philanthropy and free to act as feral dogs

>>red showed up with purple one day, some acquaintance now ours as well

>>she was super cute, but in the kind of reserved manner indicating a mental rejection of their recent adolesence and a split personality.

>>immediately apparent despite just fluffin about with fellow dandelion spawn

>>she claimed to be a drummer but was inadaquate with the bottles and sat jealously as we musicians had our way with the wind

>>didn't see much of her for a year

>>but in the meantime life chugged on and as a horny virgin i was never content to lust after a single girl

>>meanwhile band becomes fun. mostly we just jammed, but with yonder jazz drum mystic we managed to sound pretty gud

>>show day at dat B&G
>>lug in equipment
>>red head shows up as first act goes up
>>jam out, some long time buds in band
>>wreck the meager mosh pit
>>anthropod stands in awe

>>second act is straight edge from distant lands
>>brought in by venue staff for good influence

>>so the crew of course goes across the street and smokes

>>red head hitting on me as we gather in a circle of miscreants congregating around a park bench

>>exchange contact info

>>go back in and have a blast for rest of show. Other band that played has since gone on tour around. they pretty good.

somebody show they're reading

>>we go to other shows later. talk and text all the time

>>start to lay off fapping

>>discovering she is clearly a massive floozy

>>pretty confident though, don't let it faze meh

>>eventually our chat conversations turn super sexual. she starts asking me about my dick, size and whatnot

>>surprise her with full ond dickshot one day

>>her lust is magnified

>>should have known at this point she would only mean regret in the long run. and she has, but watching from afar as some bipolar lass tears her life apart via forces far out of my control, while i'm left with a pleasing story of my dick getting sucked, i am only pleased

>>op is faggot

forgot to mention, she had sent me a nude photo at this time, prior to band formation. later i discovered she had sent pictures to the anthropod as well

boop

>>anyways. we meet at the mall. I had arranged this the same day i was supposed to meet the hybrid for tea, for some reason. Really my biggest regret in life.

anyways. on with the sex

>>encountered cool hippie kids and chilled
>>one guy played the uke wonderfuly, and was applying for coldstone. He got the job but i think they instrument was non corporate
>>for some reason I tell this guy and his very nice friends (two 7/10 hippie chicks with a variety of bracelets, nice twink hair) that I'm meeting someone "easy"

as expected this turns off nice people

>>I bail on them when the lady shows up
>>we sit a while and talk across a plastic table
>>go to the park

>>encounter chad, wierd vibes
>>know the girl is a trolop, assume previous associations

>>we all chill at the park, puff herb
>>back through mall fer snacks, walk down the major road west towards the setting sun, glorious puget sound in the distance tinted yellow glaring white

>>turn off major road into neighborhood
>>all the while cajooling with the nubile youth that are my peers, enjoying the spring air

>>cross a pedestrian path connecting two roads otherwhise seperated by a quarter mile by car

>>arrive at her house, a large oak looms over ther two story home. I distinctly remember how immediately shady the whole place was near this ancient tree

>cum in sock
>go to sleep

>>we pass through and meet her mother, some homely women who I assume would as soon tell me about her wonderful rock collection full of magical crystals, as discuss the weather.

>>in the backyard is a shed turned childhood playhouse whose occupant had outgrown it

>>red was 5' 9" easy, really stunning. Blue eyes that at the time pierced my soul, in meetings since i've noticed have developed the haze that all those who attend to many raves on day acquire

>>chad (who at this point i realize was carrying a football all along, though I'm sure i played catch with him ... ) became awkward when we went into the playhouse, now trapped in the room with my raging glands after weeks of abstaining from palm-penile relations

>>After a while he drifts out to empty his little chad bladder

>> get cozy with the lady

>> arm around her, talking sweet, wanting desperately to kiss. She makes it clear she's not comfortable with that. and at this point chad walks back, sees me laying on the hot sauce and bails

>> at this point we sit and talk a while, just the two of us like planned all along

>> we held hands and it blew my mind. my raging boner doing battle with my zipper

>> things are a bit fuzzy, we go upstairs to her room. I envy her fancy guitar with a floyd rose and play it, she creams pants - I have my first groupie

>>her dad comes home

>> she leaves room, inviting me to use laptop. Open tabs are her photography blog and facebook, i scroll picks as they're all scenery and artsy shit and she basically handed me her blog

she comes back, flustered but more determined. locks the door

>>all along I knew I shouldn't do it

But i done did it

things quickly head south as we're laying groping eachother with good jewish alt rock telling us to reproduce

>>go to finger her

>>aim to high, she pushes hand down and I feel the spongey flesh, exploring the vulva for the first time in my life

>>she was super puffy. The girl herself was skinny, but her mons pubis was kind of like a black woman's ass

she's still wearing yoga pants though

>>I get pretty rough though. I always have assumed she didn't cum, but eventually she pins my shoulders and says I've done enough for her, she wants to do something for me

>>goes for the pants

>>whips out dick

>>raging boner of 1000 destroyed cunts

>>she gets to work, living up to her dirty talk

>>this girl could suck

>>so my mind is stars and as far as i could tell the world was glorious explosion of taste-bud class sand paper pleasuring every nerve ending on my cockhead

>>all the while her mouth is the vacuum of space and from it entire galaxies of pleasure epxlode out and into my body as my V-card receives an approving stamp of "felated"

I cum buckets straight down her through and she is gulping and gulping but the firehose is too mighty she yields for a chocking gasp of air as I continue to cream onto her face and hair and glasses and bed and walls and straight through the sheet rock into her fathers face

>>I am a new man

>>don't really want to fuck cause of course being a virgin I felt some manner of valor saving it for my first relationship

>>we chill, she says she's content and turns off my advances

>>notice a giant half eaten hershey's kiss on her dresser, amongst other indications of past lovers

>>on the wall is an MGMT "electric feel" quote

I hate that song now

>>parents wondering where I be

>>tell gall i got to go, ready to hop on a bus

>>she tells me her dad will drive

>gf goes to work
>drop kid off at nursery
>go back home to empty house
>go to bathroom
>shave my face
>run a bath
>shave my legs, ass, balls and crack
>dry off, rub moisturizer all over me
>fake tan myself
>put on panties and a satin robe
>pour myself a glass of wine
>sit in front of mirror and put on makeup
>foundation, eyeliner, mascara, dark eyeshadow, fake lashes, blusher and lipstick
>give my long brown wig a brush
>roll my seamed stockings up my legs
>attach them to my garter belt
>put on a strapless bra and stuff it with false boobs creating cleavage
>slip on a satin chemise
>put on a pink satin blouse
>step into a tight black pencil skirt that comes above the knee
>put on my 6 inch black high heels
>finally put my wig on
>2 old men arrive at the door just in time
>invite them in and make them a drink

continue?

>She said she finds me attactive.
>I fucked her.

no you faggot

>>get in truck with grizzled drunk
his daughter reaks of my seed.

>>we travel on down the road
>>"Daddy this is user and he's in a a band and they're really great and he's so cool and you guys should hang out and I hope he can come over again

>>she's sitting between us
>>I can smell her, he can smell her

>>go home
>>"bye Mr. SlutBearer"

>>play vidya

later found a red hair in my boxers. Put it in a film canister as a memento. I've since thrown it away

wew talk about a one man show here