youtube.com/watch?v=mkZ-Cxa-Pt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

himself
deleted his youtube channel like a faglord
probably will quit soon because hes too mainstream

he just got AOTY from marcel too

people sleepin on marcel he has better taste than half of Sup Forums

his review is rubbish
he makes the album sound like some self-serious statement on our zeitgeist when it's actually full of banter and light-hearted appropriation

dean blunt has always defended the album as being completely serious though. he said in a recent interview that he doesn't get why people think it's a parody of modern hip hop.

What has he released this year besides 419? Or is it Black Metal? That came out years ago

he also said he was remaking hollywood shuffle....
BM was 2014
this yr was
419/bbf/ and that garbage hw 10/10 throw away cause he needed money

419 I gotta say was garbage. Yes it's a mixtape but no excuses with that nervous freestyle. Ruined a good beat, no pity points from me

what do people see in this artist because i just don't fucking get it

read this vice.com/en_us/article/behind-the-music-with-hype-williams

if you don't get it. don't worry about it.

dean blunt is, in my opinion, a conceptual artist that uses music and his persona as a vehicle for his ideas. the music is almost secondary to the actual ideas

is it wrong to actually like dean blunts music then?

no?
I love his music and honestly up until black metal(critical race theory) and his recent babyfather album his concepts have been very weak.
Black is beautiful is still one of the best albums recorded to date

This. He's a really interesting conceptual artist, although his execution isn't quite there yet.

>hw 10/10 throw away cause he needed money
this kek
he even went so far as not even offering previews of the songs on bandcamp because of how bad it was

weird enough he made this youtube.com/watch?v=mkZ-Cxa-Pt which was decent then discarded it.

link doesn't work

wanna hear something crazy

i kept looking for the album he put out, knowing damn well he put one out and even knew what the cover looked like. couldn't find it anywhere

i literally just found out it was released under babyfather not dean blunt

i don't think 10/10 was made by him
hype williams was supposed to be like a mysterious rotating project so it's probably some random faggot

bbf single-handedly uplifts the black lives matter movement from its shackles in a realistic context. Dean will be remembered.

it wasn't him or lolina who even tweeted that she hadn't even listened to the album.

he fucking tweeted and shared the album on his gfs social media accounts m8

why does black is beautiful get so much praise? i like it but i don;t think it is very good

Scattered, and yet it all makes sense. The concoction is varied, but never rough - they somehow manage to make a disparate range of material come together and seem like it belongs. Styles jump from piece to unnamed piece, but the editing is relatively smooth, leaving shattered pop fragments to brush up against time-warped instrumentals. One could think that the removal of the Hype Williams moniker could be a move towards lifting the veil on the mysterious duo, and the sound flirts with conjoining to this shift from time to time, but the replacement appellations appear with the same amount of intrigue. Those, the title, the cover - this is a presentation that doesn’t care to make sense, to be “deep”, whatever that means. The enigma ever-present, but the impact still remains. Shadowy figures moving in and out at will, playing at their own pace, creating their own world, for you to make of it what you will. Smoked out whisps dissipating back into dust, reveling in the intangible presentation.