Why is this country so shit at everything International?

Why is this country so shit at everything International?

>2014 World Cup
>2016 Rio Olympics
>2019 Copa America

All disasters

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Could-the-Olympics-in-Brazil-be-the-worst-ever
si.com/more-sports/2012/07/27/best-worst-olympics
profitconfidential.com/economy/7-signs-of-a-u-s-economic-collapse-in-2016/
sports.yahoo.com/news/gisele-bundchen-to-be-mugged-in-opening-ceremony-per-reports-202846907.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_military_bases
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this triggers the American

>2014 WC was a disaster

First time I heard it. It's always self-hating BRs telling everyone how shit it's gonna be and foreigners buy all the false hype and then nothing happens.

We were great in the world cup and will be great in the olympic games.

>muhammud ali running the torch for the last time
>mascot wasnt a fag
>the opening ceremony, featuring 500 cheerleaders and 30 pickup trucks
>stadiums were actually reused for years afterwards
>actually didnt cost the city/state taht much because of sponsorship

one of the better olympics 2bh

I'm sorry you're too young to remember what actually happened.

ive lived in atlanta for 25 years, I know exactly what happened m8 lel. sorry you didnt get the actual story in your favela.

>ackchual story

quora.com/Could-the-Olympics-in-Brazil-be-the-worst-ever

How's your World Cup stadiums doing?

>>>>>>>>>>>>quora.com
>literally anyone can post an answer to anything

once again,
>sorry you didnt get the actual story in your favela.

si.com/more-sports/2012/07/27/best-worst-olympics
Let me give you an actual source

>muhammud ali running the torch for the last time
That I'll give you.
>mascot wasnt a fag
Mascot was the worst shit ever produced by a marketing company.
>the opening ceremony, featuring 500 cheerleaders and 30 pickup trucks
You say that as if it was a good thing. The best part of the ceremony was the ancient olympics shadow theater.
>stadiums were actually reused for years afterwards
Where's the Omni? And Fulton County Stadium? And in a few years not even Turner Field will be standing.

That's why I can't hate americans. Even having the worst olympics of all time you're still too stubborn to accept you fucked up and you're still proud of your country and are ready to defend it even if it makes you look like a retard.

Now let's see the Rio Olympics going smoothly and still have BRs complaining about how it was the worst of all time.

>Boo hoo brazil sucks so much you guys please shove a fist up my ass

munich was obviously the worst, young'n.

it's kind of funny the gringos pick up on our self-hating and then it turns out to be good like the World Cup was

So if I got this right, the world cup is larger in scale and is a more important event, but the Olympics is larger in complexity and is harder to organize. Is that right?

ITT:
>cheap bait
>imminent collapse of US
>florida has more zika cases than rio de janeiro
>brazilians with underdog complex

It's 11 cases. And they all came from shitty ass Brazilian in America

we have the most powerful navy on the planet with 43 nuclear powered fast attack submarines. i would love to see someone try to invade us. i would relish the chance to witness such a massacre.

Logically, yes. Obviously. Organising at most 3 football games a day all 3 hours apart is easier than organising multiple sports, most happening simultaneously at different venues for 12 hours straight for 2 weeks straight.

>the south split between mexico and the EU instead of africa
>california and arizona are china, not mexico
there was an attempt

Nice proxy faggot

BRING IT ON!! You fuckers don't even dare to mess with South America. Your time has gone forever, losers. Not even Trump will rescue you.

>BRING IT ON!!
Why so suicidal?

You would be fucking crushed. USA would build Millitary bases on your clay right after. Are you stupid?

Maybe you want to become like Japan and Germany

kek this thread is just too stupid

we actually already have a military base in Brazil.

Those numbers are designed, it's one of our objectives to exercise our influences as a peaceful superpower. But one second after your president sneezes near our borders we will produce more weapons than US can sells to the Arabs in a century

huge kek, nice try

we do, a navy base in São Paulo. we probably have a navy base in every south american country, that's why you're never going to be invaded, because of us.

really?! what a coincidence, Brazil has military base in NSA's basement too.

How do you explain all the theft, shit construction, literal shit water, lack of even basic things like security, and general failure before the games even started?

Who cares if the olympics manage to force the events through fine your country is still a train wreck of crime and poverty.

These olympics are certainly the worst ever from a economic and social standpoint, it's literally bankrupting your monkey ass nation.

Since you can't read nothing but english:
profitconfidential.com/economy/7-signs-of-a-u-s-economic-collapse-in-2016/

sports.yahoo.com/news/gisele-bundchen-to-be-mugged-in-opening-ceremony-per-reports-202846907.html

>deflecting

Just admit your country fucking sucks, bro.

The olympics are confirming every negative stereotype about your failure of a country as true.

>we probably have a navy base in every south american country
Actually the U.S. has only one military base in South America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_military_bases