I got this from a new dealer. Its kinda burns but numbs my face and nose...

I got this from a new dealer. Its kinda burns but numbs my face and nose. If i rub a small amount between my fingers its powdery and kinda oily feeling. Kinda makes me gag and feel nauaous when it drips wondering if anyone knew if this is good coke or not?

Bump

Throw that shit away, I knew a guy who used to sell stuff like that. It has half the effect and is basically as unhealthy as heroine. I wouldn't even touch that if I were you

if it burns its cut with meth. good luck staying up all night.

Well son of a bitch. That sucks.

You already bought it, might as well blow it in one fat line. Pussy.

Bullshit, have you ever done K?

Or MDMA?

Oh yeah im not gonna waste it.

Ive done MDMA. Not k

Snorting MDMA is pointless, and retarded.

Congrats on finally finding good coke, OP.

They got you fingerprins now

are you serious? Why not just melting some plastic spoons and taking that? Hope your're kidding- well... Darwin will take care. So enjoy your super-duper drugs

I will good sir.

Haters gonna hate

You must be stupid. Snorting mdma gives an incredible roll and peak and you'll only need half a regular dosage.

Plug it all and see what happens

Probably amphetamines, poor man's coke, similar effects but costs less. Tends to be a bit like paste.

That's not MDMA, nor is it "good coke', no coke should be oily, MDMA is small crystals.

Someone knows their shit.

So you're saying its good coke because i haven't gotten an good answer here.

I do K all the time shit doesn't burn that much. You only do bumps or the occasional line if you want to get k'rocked. I have done blow that burns more. But baltimore blow is garbage and is cut with fucking baking powder, so I dont touch that shit

Not at all you fucking retard, and it tastes like shit. Try parachuting it, or maybe killing yourself.
Somebody doesn't know their shit.

Snorting MDMA burns like a motherfucker but it hits fucking hard. It's awesome.

It's decent from what you describe. It's not great but, good.

Dude snorting molly hits you way faster and harder but last a shorter time. You are out of your mind. Burns like a mother fucker though. Not as bad ass snorting meth burns but still.

>Being this retarded.

take like 30 minutes to kick. Wish I knew that last summer when I was doing line on 3 tabs of L. An hour later I am running around the forest resisting lines from Kung Pow "I rock... ALL NIGHT LONG!!! SWEET SUZIE!!!"

Nigger you're stupid as fuck.
Kys

line is suppose to be "lines"
meant to make it plural lol

Ohh look toothpaste

Found the edgy teenager.

you never know unless you test it, i've seen shit cut with everything from meth to BC powder to baking soda

that looks like good coke to me. if ur usually getting powder then that's probably shit. good coke is rocked up like and kinda glittery in the light. it should be pastey when you break it down, not sure about being oiley though, that's a little strange. should have a gasoline kind of reek to it. after you finish it you should be able to tell by the effects if it is good or not. i don't see anything to indicate that it is cut with meth or any other weird shit. looks like decent coke to me, although the shape is a little odd.

Did it the first time this way, that was a wacked out experience, hit me incredibly hard in about a minute

I am an expert on the topic and I also live in latin america, so I consider myself a referendum
First it looks too bright, something is not right there.
Second good coke should pass almost like taking air, you shouldn't feel anything much less a burning sensation
Third good quality product should slightly numb your front teeth when you snort and the dripping shouldn't be so bad
Lastly extremely quality chapo's personal premium stuff will make you throw up if you are amateur and take too much, real top tier cocaine does that.

I'll say your stuff is 6/10, pretty decent

It's not good quality - It's been cut with something. Could be anything, really - Even something retarded like estrogen pills. Proceed with caution.

Its everything you described. Even the gas smell stuff.