What's the most dank way to make ramen noodles. no bullshit i need a recipe right now motherfuckers

what's the most dank way to make ramen noodles. no bullshit i need a recipe right now motherfuckers.

shameless self bump

add semen

no nigger

>make it spicy
>add an egg, green onions, a small stripe of soy sauce
Good shit nukka

This book might help you.

too complicated, i put in taco bell diablo sauce

Put an egg in it when it's super hot normally I do it with the ones over the stove but u can do it with the ones in the microwave too you have to hear it up a bit then half way but a egg inside like Crack it open and keep cooking it then you eat it lol, or u can boil some eggs and but them in it like as u eat or cut up, add lime and salt if you want, maybe something spicy? That's all up to you tho, bon a petit user :)

thanks but i dont take time with ramen that shit needs to be done MAX 5 minutes

>cook like normal
>do not add seasoning yet
>drain almost all water
>add seasoning
>add cheese

i do that but i need something more

you ask for a "recipe". A recipe takes time and skill, aswell as precision, to execute. If your spending 5min or less on Ramen, then its not a "Recipe", its packaged fake shit. Now get outa the basement, and ask your mom to make u some macaroni, fagget

Fuck I don't know get creative

thanks nigga

Muricans ate always going on about ramen. No one eats that shit in the UK unless they are like super noodles, can anyone confirm if they are the same?

tfw you take a random thread more seriously than your worthless pathetic life

Jail noodles just add some kind of chips (Fritos or Doritos work best) and hot sauce

sour cream, parmesean, garlic powder, basil, and... fucken............ minced onions.

tfw you take a thread, ask for help, then tell people that its "to much effort" to do something that takes literally the same ammount of time as ramen, and only requires an egg.

not bad will try

tfw you're still on my board

Oh shit son op is taking my advice, do that then add a little cheese, reminds me of the good old days when bubba would take it easy on me if I made this for h