I've only been with men so far and have enjoyed myself

I've only been with men so far and have enjoyed myself

Convince me to try women

Other urls found in this thread:

bc.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no dick

you haven't tried it yet

Pussy literally designed to satisfy dick through thousands of years of evolution

Misuse of literally, and misunderstanding of how evolution works. Gb2 school

As opposed to what? Figurtively. Pussy has literally been designed to satisfy men dumbfuck.

It doesn't feel much because it has no foreskin and it's lost a lot of sensitivity from using one of these for several years. Blowjobs bore me. Would va-jay-jays be much better?

That's a good reason.

If you want a dude's ass then thats what you like. If you want to try some pussy then do it.

No convincing needed. Stop being a faggot.

>Teehee.

Sauce?

Yeah right bitch

Stay with men. Women are cunts and not worth the fuck

Also anal sex is tighter and better than vaginal. Trust me

No it hasn't you stupid fucking genital wart. You don't even know how stupid you are, do you? Go read up on evolution before you talk about it, fucking brainlet

Just saw it on Sup Forums and saved it because that's an interesting bottom. I think she's a youtuber or something. You can try reverse image searching.

Lol is this bait? You're seriously telling me that evolution hasn't sought ways to make sex even more pleasurable after thousands of years of doing it? You're literally retarded.

SuperMaryFace
>reverse image search

>SuperMaryFace
time to wank

Yuck green hair wtf

>Smell better than men
>Generally more aesthetically pleasing than men
>Softer skin than most men
>Boobs feel awesome in your hands
>Women's genitals are evolutionarily designed to feel good on your dick
>Pussies are self-lubricating. There is no better feeling than sliding your dick into a wet pussy

I'd say go for it. There's a lot to like.

Your just mad because your another skinny bitch who doesn't have the curves like me. Men want curves like these you skinny ho you can't get men without these beautiful curves.

But is it worth the time and effort when men just fall into my lap and offer more utility?

>mfw fat feminism harms women and poc while increasing the relative social value of all men

Look at the girl you posted. You could hit dat fam.

Hahaha fuck off you fat bitch.

My curves are beautiful you sexist pig your just jealous feminism is about equality you stupid bitch.

Your just proof the patriarchy exists you sexist pig

No. I live in Minnesota.

What are you a sea creature with that green stuff on your head. Sea world called they want their Orca back.

this retard thinks he's talking to a fat feminist.

sauce
bc.
vc/C0AEfKq

TITS OR GTFO.

Yes. It will be more rewarding and there's less of a chance of HIV.

TITS OR GTFO NOW.

If I dye my hair, fewer neckbeards will bother me?

How is it more rewarding?

The picture isn't of OP, just do a reverse image search and it's been taken off imgur, you're a fucking idiot if you believed that was OP, or you're just a kid

Talking about neckbeards to a website pretty much made of neckbeards while pretending to be a girl who is really a neckbeard. This Neckception is to real.

I think most people in general will regardless of gender (including you and the other people), unless you're friends with them or they're forced to interact with you via a job or something.
Plenty of my normie friends would avoid bright haired girls like the plague.

they still bother them, probably even more.

You should try a couple to start off. I think you'll be more comfortable with a hard throbbing cock deep inside you while being licked by the girl at the same time. You'll have an amazing orgasm this way.

Tits, more holes and wetter, can use strapons, better skin, less hair, better smell, dat taste.

I only like long-term monogamous cocks inside me, and I thing the guy I'm pursuing right now may be exclusively homo and disinterested in sharing me with a grill.

This. Dyed hair will attract more neckbeards and less people.

Strapons seem cold and pointless.

But there's variety in size, shape and hardness.

Same with penises. If I want a hard penis, I find a vegan. If I want a soft penis, I find a flabby carnist.

If you're into one night stands with no strings attached and discreet. My girlfriend and I would love to be your first experience. She's great at eating pussy. We are in the Houston area btw. Kik wakkytabakky

no need, please stay out of the gene pool

I never do discreet.

Putting your dick in a nice self-lubricating hole that doesn't regularly have shit passing through.

Fair enough.
Aren't you at least curious about fucking a woman? Didn't need a lot of convincing for me to curiosity-fuck a guy, so I imagine it's similar the other way around.

That's great to. We could make so much noise that the neighbors call the police lol

Jim Sterling?

Thanks for the offer, but I'm in Minnesota.

I like Jim, but I laughed.

not even been that much on Sup Forums yet i still know bait when i see it lol

Looks like a facehugger's latched on to her hips

That's why I saved it. I've seen that design a few times and I want to know what it's called.

anyone think to ask whether OP is a guy or not?