2. Home Invasion
3. Losing my pets and possessions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5KJM4XCLSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Werewolves

hacker benis xDDDDDDD

1. Dying
2. Deep Water, anything I can't see the bottom of.
3. Floating in space knowing you're fucked.

Man, the dying shit, every night I swear.

Biggest fear is
1. Become blind and deaf
2. Losing my mom
3. Going insane.

You will die one day. Just like everyone else.

Shit like this makes me a bit uneasy I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5KJM4XCLSQ

If you ever showed me this on Acid I would murder you afterwards.

Dying is easy.

1. dying alone
2.not fulfilling any dreams or hopes or any of that shit
3. ghosts

1. Home invasion
2. Anything, absolutely anything, horrible happening to my pets. I have 4 dogs (used to have 5. Passed away at a full life at 16.)
3. My father committing suicide or dying of a heart attack

1. that nothing matters
2. death

Why is everyone so afraid of dying? Think about it this way, after you're dead, you won't give a shit. So why dwell on it if you know you just won't care afterwards?

staying alive is what most people do best, fearing death is natural

the reason that i'm so afraid of death is that it is just a complete unknown as to what happens afterwards like is heaven real or is it just a nothingness it is just spooky for me to think about.

1. Death

That's all. If I start thinking about the concept being death I can sometimes get myself in a loop that gets stranger and weirder untill I have a little freak out moment and realize it isn't healthy to think about it that deeply.

What was life like before you were born? It's probably just like that lol

1. Aging

literally the only thing i can think about

living

death is eternal sleep

hey fam how do you know what happens after death
i hope that i get anal'd by cthulu and meet hitler

1. My parents dying
2. My parents forgetting me due to a decease
3. My dog dying

1. Developing mental illness.
2. Death of my parents.
3. Realizing my life has been wasted with a worthless occupation.
4. Having people find out I visit Sup Forums.

well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming

and they don't stop coming

1. Being ignored
2. Being hated
3. Being myself

well i kept having panic attacks thinking i was turning gay so
1. turning gay
2. being called a pedophile or creepy
3. thoughts of suicide

these thoughts never crossed my mind until i was stressed and over worked and then just crashed down now i managed to keep them away but they are always on the back of my mind

in the end this all reflects to one thing, the fear of being in fear

1. Mice. Not because I'm afraid of getting bit, but because I don't want to feel them crunch if I step on them. Or smell their shit getting squeezed out of them.

2. Traffic. Other human beings are fucking retarded. Driving tests should be harsh as hell.

I get really nervous around things like metal gas canisters or those big canister torches. Whenever I have to be near them I can't stop imagining them exploding and burning/killing me. Also sea monsters

1. Insects, used to live in a private house when young and got fucked by so many bugs.
2. brain damage, i know if ill lose enough brain cells my brain will become less rational and my emotions may comeback to control me.
3. unsafe heights because i don't wanna fall.

Try reminding yourself about corporate greed and how they'll make more money if their products are safe.

Why would you be afraid of dying? You won't know that you're dead, just like you didn't have consciousness before you were born.

kys you creepy faget

Captchas like this

1. losing my mind
2. tortured while on LSD
3. turning straight

1. ur mum

>2
Same. I have no sexual urges related to children but feel compelled to be excessively affectionate with them. Sucks.

SAME, I blame American werewolf in London and Harry Potter 3 when I was a kid. You?

You sound like a bitch

Dude I hate to tell you but you're fucking straight up gay. You can deny it all you want but you are for sure a homo. Also, you definitely like little boys. Your 3rd fear is normal based on the fact you're a homosexual pedophile.

i'm a cat and god you're retarded

trigger will be streaming my suicide attempt in 15 minutes

the feeling of slipping away, and knowing that you will never be anything again and you can't do anything to stop it is pretty scary

Anyone who's afraid of dying is a massive pussy. I honestly think that the mystery of whatever happens after you die is pretty interesting, I can't wait to die. Even if you just cease to exist, you won't be able to care about anything. I don't see how death can be scary, other than the initial pain

My worst fear?
I don't know. Cancer I guess. Getting any kind of difficult to treat/severely debilitating illness. The concept of death isn't scary at all. Just the thought of suffering or being unable to live life in a healthy manner sounds like shit.
Also werewolves.

>feel compelled to be excessively affectionate with them
Yeah, that's a sexual urge, faget. You know who doesn't have a fear of being called a pedophile? Anyone who isn't a pedophile.

DO IT FAGGOT

>What the fuck is: evolutionary behavior

Yeah. I'm THE King Bitch himself.
So excuse yourself.

>attempt
Let us know when you're ready to actually do it

I know this is Sup Forums but this isnt even on-topic negativity. Care to take a second shot, user?

gay

1. My own thoughts

>tortured while on lsd
I can't imagine how horrifying that would be. The thought of it makes me want to kill myself so that it can never happen

your fears are retarded, friendo

Is is on topic, faggot. You said you were afraid of mice you pussy.

Dont worry, mental illness is not that bad.

Cringy fag

Cringy fag

Actually kind of helpful

Cancer, that's it.

1. Losing a fight
2. Betraying a friend
3. Dying soon

1. Not being in control of one or more of my body parts
2. The current state of UK politics
3. Losing my friends

this guy doesn't tap

Real talk, 4 years ago my wife of 10 years was diagnosed bipolar schizophrenic, there was no warning. She has been in and out a mental wards and meds wow the meds. But I found that I no longer have fear, its weird.

Agreed user. I'd say I'm a lot more scared of the way I die rather than death itself.

I kinda agree, the thought that all this modern shit going on is all created by our own ideologies and doesn't mean shit in the far bigger picture is a scary one

That's how I (mostly) got over it, man. Glad to help.

>What are your biggest fears, user?
that the muslim invasion into europe will become a success

Yes it is, life was completely fucked up from me having aspergers at a young age

Do you ?

I've really just got one fear.
Stroking out, and losing the ability to talk along with complete paralysis of my entire body; forced into a bed for the remainder of my days, and completely and helplessly trapped in my own body while I hysterically scream internally. Fuck that shit.

I dont know...

ties into my fear, not being able to communicate that I want to kill myself if I want to

WELL DONE WHY ARE YOU HERE WHEN YOUR POST WAS WAY BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSES

almost died while reading this. i would kill myself just to get rid of the chance that ill be paralized

The sea (big depths & sea creatures)
Becoming dumber
Heights

Social situations

Wasps

damn

My biggest fear is being realized OP, I am living and dying alone.

My family said one day I'll find a girl, settle down, get married rah rah rah, I am 39 soon and they don't reassure me much anymore, I guess they accepted it as much as I have.

He bumped the thread, it helps I guess

depends, I know I could choke you out.

Being rejected by women/ my couple leaving me because I fear nobody will like me again.

Spoders

Moar spoders

My fear is wasps within social situations

>The sea

Yep. Sometimes I think about what it would be like to be dropped into the middle of the ocean, at night, just bobbing up and down, treading water, rising and falling with the waves, a countless number of sea creatures below me for miles and miles...

being crushed or buried alive
being stuck upside-down in a confined space

also this

Landmine
Has taken my sight
Taken my speech
Taken my hearing
Taken my arms
Taken my legs
Taken my soul
Left me with life in hell

You had the same fear?

dude I fucking know the feeling

How horrifying

I often remind my family that I want to be put down in such a situation. I worry that those fucking pansies won't have the stomach to pull the plug while I'm trapped in endless nightmare

You.
I like you

My main fear is never getting to see the day when whites put Jews back in their cages.

I am also fearful of moths.

A bit. Not phobically so, but to the point where I keep my fire extinguisher on top of a high shelf in stead of within arm's reach.

low quality b8

You seem so strong I bet you could kill me with a slap

Oh, and a close second would probably be having to sit through the entirety of 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Confusing the fallbrook mall with the promenade.

I'd run through you, I'd heem you so hard kid.

Yeah aging. I would really prefer to die young instead of having to be an old fuck.

fuck moths

those little shits come out of nowhere and they're erratic as hell