What would happen if you drove around with a Trump bumper sticker in your country?

What would happen if you drove around with a Trump bumper sticker in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5hatig/im_a_mexican_legally_in_the_us_who_supports/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally nothing

nothing would happen in my country

nah bro we'd get our car vandalized

...for being a cringeworthy America-obsessed sperg

By who?

Everyone is a pussy here you could spit in their face and they wouldn't do shit, especially liberals

bullshit. women have been doing their female empowerement twerking rituals facing the Mecca five times a day. They're unhinged.

Me and a student in Political Sciences openly talked about how the result of the American election had the best outcome it could get and that Donald Trump will do a much better job than Clinton. Some people were outraged of how sexist and homophobic he was and blah blah blah but they didnt say much when we showed support to him either not wanting to get in an argument or simply admitting that they didnt knew much about him. Long story short they dont care that much and the worst that could happen with a Trump sticker is to offend a young leftist which is something I dont care.

Nothing, people wouldn't even recognize who he is, and besides most people don't even speak Engrish or care about America.

California here. I would be flipped off by mexicans and lynched by whites.

Nothing, I see people walking around my university in MAGA hats all the time

considering how a trump supporter got kidnapped and partly scalped in chicago i wouldnt be so confident.

nice digits xD

Someone might try and talk politics with you if they see you near your car. Probably nothing would happen.

>Australia
>MAGA
Where the fuck are you? I heard Melbourne and Sydney were ultra leftists even by Western cities standard

>20%
I didnt know you had the lowest level of English proficiency. Is there a reason? Even France and Spain who are able to produce a lot of media in their language have higher percentage. Tbqh even here in French language medicine schools for example they use a lot of books in English instead of French so I cant imagine what its like for Hungarians. Is it because Hungarians dont like English speakers?

Melbourne is incredibly lefty, can confirm.

Chicago and the Montéregie region of Quebec have totally different levels of crime though. We dont have BLM thugs here.

Nothing.

Some might think you're retarded.

People will think I am a nazi or some shit

Would get beaten and your car burned.

What kind of Ameriboo would wear a MAGA hat or put a Trump sticker on their car without being in America?

I wore picrel as a kid. And had a tie with american flag.
We were huge ameriboos in 90's until you attacked yugoslavia and all that shit.

People who think they're edgy or as this thread is showing conservatives with a persecution complex.

Nobody wears MAGA hat's here and the few that do get made fun of. Fuck I'd laugh at them myself.

In Russia it's not edgy to support trump all media and politicians do. He's our puppet.

this

Adulated and befriended by uneducated plebs who whorship tacky celebrities and richer people in general.

special snowflakes doing virtu signaling:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5hatig/im_a_mexican_legally_in_the_us_who_supports/

I thought Russians loved the Donald. Or is just Putin and his cronies who like him?

>Donald Trump will do a much better job than Clinton
lol
I dont mind trump but that's fucking retarded.

Nothing at all.

>Or is just Putin and his cronies who like him?
This. The average Russkiy doesn't give a single fuck I guess

Do people in Peru even know who Trump is?

Russian hate Americans. Doesn't matter if you're right or left, if they spot an American they'll beat you.

Literally nothing. I live out in the country so there's pretty much no uppity non-whites to get angry at it.

Probably would get few thumbs up a day and perhaps passive-aggressive looks from teenage girls and the very occasional negro

Might be opposite in Helsinki tho

that would be considered a hate crime in London

wtf I love cyprus now

:^]