I'm signing up for electroconvulsive therapy

I'm signing up for electroconvulsive therapy.
Anyone have any experience with this?

Also, I guess in the mean time, ask a nutter anything I guess? Schizoaffective disorder. very serious

>Signing up
>ECT
>Voluntary

Kill yourself faggot

Thats my plan if ECT doesn't work

A friend works in a psychiatric facility as a nurse it some shit. They say that it's a fairly straightforward procedure that has progressed a lot over time. It's no longer the dramatic 1900's torture you see in movies. Also, they say that for serious cases a majority of patients come out of the procedures with dramatic, marked improvement in functioning.

I should have done it but my mom freaked out and talked me out of it so I'm just fucjed but the only down side I hear is minor memory loss

What's the most insane thing you've done?

I ask because I was told I had paranoid schizophrenia last year but reading about schizoaffective seems kind of more like what's happening to me.

Yeah, it's a pretty shocking experience!

Psychiatry Resident here. It's pretty boring. We knock you out, give you a little zap zap, and then you wake up and leave. Sometimes we put our balls on your face and take pictures, but it's generally frowned upon in the medical community

Can you please describe to us the nature of your disorder?
What do you see/hear/think?

this is what I've heard. thanks.

Its pretty complicated but it starts with crippling depression and anxiety. Then ruski bastards put nanotransmitters everywhere to beam thoughts into my head. fuckers watch me all the time and tell people what I'm doing. they're trying to read/write my thoughts.
I've spent about $5000 on finding/disabling the transmitters and tousands of hours but I've never "proven it"

I guess sticking needles in my dick is pretty crazy.

>Then ruski bastards put nanotransmitters everywhere to beam thoughts into my head. fuckers watch me all the time and tell people what I'm doing. they're trying to read/write my thoughts.

backs out of thread slowly

>>Then ruski bastards put nanotransmitters everywhere to beam thoughts into my head. fuckers watch me all the time and tell people what I'm doing. they're trying to read/write my thoughts.

I went to a bar the other day, thought the barman could read my mind so was trying to act real normal, probably looked super crazy. Then I went home and thought my girlfriend was planning to kill me so shaved off my beard and trashed our apartment to scare her away.

Kek

yeah you definitely have schizophrenia/schizoaffective. Go get pills or an hero.
S- suicide pact?

Im a psychatric nurse we use that therapy however is not really good for schizophrenic disorder but really good for catatonia and bipolar syndrom. You gonna loose your memory but she gonna come again after few days. Good luck

Thanks insidebros!
Also, think there is any chance I can bang the nurse or nah?

Im a man but psychatric nurse's women are Very fucked up dude ! But in life you have to try all days. Yes im an oldfag and worst... A frenchfag

I'm hoping for some of dat kinky anastesiaologist pussy. or dick, w/e

Also, I see something that looks like this face a lot.

>pills or an hero.
>S- suicide pact?
Sold! I've never consciously thought it would be a good idea, I have a sweet life apart from this. I tried to jump into a river because I thought my dad was trying to kill me, but he stopped me so I ran and hid in an alley. I almost jumped over an escalator four storeys up because I thought everyone hated me.

The anesthesia gonna be good and you gonna remember nothing ( diprivan / propofol and curar) but trust me its better to use in schizophrenic disorder haloperidol / risperidone or Abilify.

I've tried all those drugs and they help a little but I still am literally in hell.

I Know that feeling... Did you have the impression to be derealized and your mind go in all direction ? Did you have some persecution ideas ?

Read "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance".
The author, Robert Pirsig, details his treatment and the aftermath.

There are a lot of people trying to hurt me. Everybody might be in on it. I get detached from myself and it's like I'm watching myself go through the motions

I did it for my gender dysphoria

didn't work so here I am with a face full of makeup getting ready to go to work so I can pay my doctor to carve me a new nose

Ur a qt. Suicide pact with us?

You are really derealised so and have some persecution syndrom. Did you use thc or weed ( they made powerfull psychotic down syndrom when crisis come again) my only advice are go to an emergency room if you can. What kind of antipsychotic pills you have with you Sup Forumsros ?

naw, I got to get my head outta suicide, its such stinking thinking

pic a route in life and follow it hard, its the only thing I can do. I hope once I transition im not as empty as I was before.

(checked)
I take perphrenezene, lamictal, propanolol, and cymbalta. all together it doesn't help me much.
I smoke hella weed because it helps a bit.

Where you at mate? we can be dead in like 2 hours if you're close enough.

I kinda want to be a girl too
but don't have the guts

Weed its a really good drugs but no when you are in crisis, so im gonna propose to you something

(checked o.o)
Dubs proposes an idea. I'm listening matie

Also, thoughts on DXM?

same, how many of us are there? I lie and tell my shrink its depression but I never say the truth that my soul feels like a girl

Dont take cymbalta ( anti depressor) and lamictal ( use for bipolar syndrom) what doses you uses of perphrenezene ? 4 mg ?

For what it's worth.
A friend of mine's a schizophrenic, they took him off and zaped his brain.
And he seems to think it works.

yall mother fuckers need hormones

16mg. and the cymblata helpa the depression a bit but makes it hard to pee and get a stiffy. lamictal makes me freak out less.

:D

I also want to be a grill but gf would leave me

Propanolol its for slowing your heart bpm, you are probably anxious you can take one pills

>smoking weed
>schizophrenic
>depression
>suicidal
OP those are a bad mix.

Thats why I'm signing up for ECT mate.

yes is for the palpitations

Dude dont worry you are on a classic schizoid crisis. Take care, dont use weed, take propanolo, stop cymbalta and lamictal today and go to emergency room or to your psychiatrist. Brace yourself, i saw that all days im working to the psychatrical emergency room of Paris. Trust me. Did you have some valium, ciemamazine ? Alprazolam ? Bromazepam ?

out of propolol and doctor never gave me any xanax or valium or anything ever.
Dont want to go to hospital. niggers will lock my ass up again and take my cell phone and shit.
fuck no

I will call psychiatrist when office opens in about 90 minutes.

>I also want to be a grill but gf would leave me
fuck her, live your life. I bet there are more then want to admit their transgender and mask it with other things trying to brush it off or down play it as something else. Not to sound tumbler or anything but fuck everyone and live as a girl.

Where you from ?

The matter is you have a schizo affectiv ( or atypical) disorder but with what ypu said he turn to a paranoid schizophrenia and you have to see a doctor. Im sorry to can help you more.

everyone calm down and be a girl

all these meds do is fog your mind, take estrogen and chill out, estrogen worked like the best antidepressant for me and my entire circle of friends.

Colorado

m- maybe I should

Thank you m8 my doctor a shit and the medicine a shit and the whole field a shit. I just want some fucking xanax and maybe I would suffer less.

r- relly?

Did you have acoustic hallucination or thé impression to hear your mind really loud ?

>m- maybe I should
if you even have the thought of wanting to be a girl in your head it means your trans. Don't do what I did and lie to yourself and everyone around you that its all a delusion. The reality is you are depressed because being a male is an act and always will be until you drop the act and be yourself. Plus girlcock is best cock.

How much is an ECT session if you paid for it directly and out-of-pocket?

Shut the fuck up summerfag

I have been here since 2007 and transitioning since 2014
I have basically sent about 50 people I know of down the path of transition from Sup Forums alone and every one of them are happier for it because we all keep in touch, im like the den mommy

I hear people talking to me a lot.

g- girlcock is bestcock. c- could I keep my benis?

t- trips

You dont have any kind of feelings like You are not in reality, like You are a movie spectator, hallucination, automatic mental symptome ? People You dont know did You think they want to Hurt You ? And Last one did You feel like your body And spirit are not together ?

>c- could I keep my benis?
I am, I just learnt how to tuck it

get your teeth fixed first
also are you trap?

I just felt like I was pretending to be a man, every thing I ever did was a conscious act and being a man was my leading role. I used to be ultra masculine to hide, I was a good actor but not perfect, I slipped up sometimes and kinda made myself look weird in front of people, like imagine a navy seal using the word cute to describe everything

I- I have some trap pics... I almost can not have sex unless dressed up. I feel much more comfortable being made love to as a girl.

A- anybody want pics?

I really dont want to fear You, I know for that kind of deases its really hard to go on emergency room, but You cant stay like that, you are on a typical crisis, its impossible to wait, cause if You wait to long, your deseas gonna be stronger and really hard to break with drugs or another things. Take care, but my really Last advice You have to go on emergency room dude, Take care im really sorry to cant help You more... but trust me you need to go see a doctor, cause in a few days its gonna be worst. Stay strong Sup Forumsro anyone can have that kind of psychotic problem, You are an human Who need help and its an emergency, im sure of it after all You said. Again sorry if I can help You more. Stay strong ( sorry for my bad english) .

Fuck You is not the subject newfagg. Kill yourself and Fuck your down syndrom mum

I will consider going to ER. If mt doctor tells me to I will ;~;

Stay strong dude i know its not easy at all and especially in that case cause its hard to trust anybody. You gonna be better Sup Forumsro be sure of that. Math

>Its pretty complicated but it starts with crippling depression and anxiety.

jesus christ, kid, EVERYONE has that these days. tell us something new.

I'm a psychiatric nurse from the UK. From my experience ECT is a short and simple procedure that is actually a lot less barbaric and damaging than some of the long term psych meds that people get put on.

So hi ! Coworker im a psychiatric nurse of psychiatric emergency room of Paris. Cool to see a Coworker on Sup Forums

I've had 9 treatments for refractory depression. worked wonders.

it's a very short anesthetization, and a fast procedure.

the movies and media have made it look barbaric, and the after-effects are massively blown out of proportion.

Hey thanks!

I hope it works for me! If not I'm an hero.

Also, would I ever pass? More importantly, be desirable?

OP?... Don't get ECT !!!!!!!!

Seriously don't do it. Please.

It took me years together all those nanoprobes into your brain, poking them up your nose will you slept, one by one.

Marco the Russian says Neit.

''Niet'' Russianfagg