ITT

ITT

How many decibel is the loud noise? Need to do the maths

100 decibel inches

tough choice but such a fast noise will most likely spook the french, ill give it to the loud noise

The French Foreign Legion. You realise the legion ISN'T French. They are sent in to suicide situations...

Those fuckers are scarier then Spetnaz.

So they're American, like French Fries?

But when they scatter you'll just have thousands of Foreign Legions

if any of you ever met someone from the legion, you wouldnt be fucking around.

they are the toughest sons of bitches going

those headphones cancel like 30dB's of noise, while the French Foreign Legion has FAMAS rifles that generate around 100dB's when shot.
And, as said - none of them are french.

That's Freedom Fries, French Foreign Faggot.

the FFL.

Do some research. Scary fuckers does not even begin to cover it. I saw them on parade once - those are fit bastards, and I wouldn't take them on in any circumstances (ex-brit infantry here. They and the SAS are a breed apart)

pic related - the french foreign legion soldier

that's cool, but if this here noise is preeeetty noisy as we established. I am not convinced they'd make it.

Yeah, because they are criminals.

Oh shit, gigganagga fucked Jean Claude Van Dam

>i know sas

Extremely high-power sound waves can disrupt or destroy the eardrums of a target and cause severe pain or disorientation. This is usually sufficient to incapacitate a person. Less powerful sound waves can cause humans to experience nausea or discomfort. The use of these frequencies to incapacitate persons has occurred both in counter-terrorist and crowd control settings.

Yeah, you might be right however, they also have a secret weapon

I'm uninformed as fuck, whats the deal with the foreign legion?

non-french combatants sent into suicide situations, for and by the french? to what means? sounds badass

And then there's the brown note.

>Although it is part of the French Military, it is the only unit of the military that does not swear allegiance to France, but to the Foreign Legion itself

>fugitive convicts with nothing to loose / heavy armed and hard trained

You don't want to mess with FFL

>loose

loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose loose =/= lose

Thanks, I get it I guess

They do swear to france, its the recruitment process...they accept exiles, light criminals and expats. From other countries In that unit and they are stationed in algiers

this triggers the spaz

they do not swear allegience to france, only to the legion.

notable examples are during WWII when the legion split and ended up fighting each other on both sides of the war.

Also

No one mentions the IDF too..

equally open to anyone, and equally hardcore.

Sound win every time

> equally hardcore
> IDF
> hardcore

Which doesn't do shit. Literally, and figuratively.

>Best march ever

Here you are, some blood sausage, some blood sausage, some blood sausage
For the Alsatians, the Swiss, and the Lorrains,
For the Belgians, there's none left,
They're lazy shirkers.
They're lazy shirkers.

We are crafty.
We are rogues.
We are no ordinary guys.