Give me tips where I can keep my money safe, pic related

Give me tips where I can keep my money safe, pic related.
Also; banks cannot be trusted.

Monopoly money isnt worth a damn, user. You should know this...

it is in monopoly

you cant say thatjust from this pic

a safe

My daddy hides money in the walls because he don't trust no banks

Roll it up and place them in airtight plastic packages. Then shove them up your ass and become a mobile bank yourself.

Inside the anus of a dead hooker

if I guess the amount will you send it to me?

just get yourself a nice solid safe and store it at home.
I hate fucking banks and jews.

I hear a local homeless guy is a safe bet. Just give the money to him and he'll look after them. 100% legit.

how much money is that op?

kek

Carry it around in a sack with a large $ sign on it.

my guess is its like 200k.. max?

>no timestamp

at least show us a better pic so we can try counting

Buy physical silver or else it is not safe at all, paper money always lose their value from inflation or distrust.

please do, because there's also money in there from a customer which wanted to pay in cash.. I have no clue how much it is in total.

Come convert to £here and spend, pound is funked, deposit in non bank safety deposit. Or buy gold bars

ok I'll post timestamp in a min
inb4 dubs decide what to do with one 100€ bill

burn it op

invest in guns

Donate to a pro-pedo organisation

wipe your ass with it, so hard you ripped some of your asshole hairs out which some are with little rocks of dried shit.

>pic related

send to me in france

He paid cash and you didn't count it?

that doesn't really sound very practical.

with 200k you can go into wholesale gold buying
get a test kit for about 80$, rent a hotel room over the weekend and place ads in tabloids
Buy lower than market by 15% 30%

Fire and flood proof.

If you leave it as cash, as opposed to buying an appreciating asset or investing, it will lose its buying value at a rate the same as the current inflation rate.
At the moment that's low, so maybe it's not an issue. However, if you buy stocks or bonds you can keep ahead of the curve.
The best is to buy and sell. Retail markups vary with the volume of sales. Supermarkets are happy with a markup percentage in single figures, because their money turns over almost daily.
When you have slow stock, like high price stuff, you need bigger profit margins or you'll actually lose money.