Should I buy legion Sup Forums?

Should I buy legion Sup Forums?

no

Yea

Yes.

I already bought it weeks ago

/thread

No, you should try new things instead, something different.

user, that wasn't enough. Let me..
Motherfucking no way in hell should you buy this degenerate shit addon for this virgin game

fuck no

i need gametime.. who will buy me some?

how about battlefield 4?

If you're into that why not?

No, havent u fucking learned OP? Cata, Mop, Wod, you need another fucking expansion to tell you the game is shit? Are you retarded or just naturally slow OP?

i did because i'm stupid enough to love the game even after WoD

to each their own meme opinion though

At this point, go Battlefield 1

Unless there is a sale on BF4, maybe.. Personally, I like CS:GO over BF

get no man's sky it comes out august 12th in EU, probably 1 day earlier in the US.
Buy it and see for yourself if it's good or bad don't search up any reviews cause nobody knows anything about the game yet, nobody's played it.

i liked mop

well, thats just like, your opinion man.

and still every single one of those expansions had some amazing moments that I will never forget

"some" yea thats a fucking overstatement if anything.

you do realize what you are doing when you are buying their new shitty expansions right? you are telling them that they are going in the right direction.

you vote with ur money. do you want "some amazing" moments or do you want every fucking time you play to be an awesome moment? like back in tbc/wotlk/vanilla ? u choose brah. vote with ur money.

>’’if I dont like the game you shouldnt like it either’’
>dont buy it solves everything

are you retarded?

Yes, you should. I'm going to as well.

WoW = mostly teamplay game

general opinion = it currently sucks due to expansions

you buy their game => the endorsement of their continuous failure of improving the game => the populus's dislike becomes greater => more people quit the game => less people to play with => less teamplay(because no people to play with) => less WoW gameplay experience(because, as the definition said WoW=MOSTLY TEAMPLAY GAME)

not buying it => blizz devs and executives know that their product isnt working => changes are made so that product is working(because that's in their interest)

what is it that you don't understand, retard?

tl;dr

:)

What is disgusting is people think saying tl;dr is fine...

Idiocracy is happening

WoW has gone steadily downhill since TBC. That being said, TBC was the most fun Ive ever had playing vidya. I'll never forget that first Illidan kill spamming chainheal with my T6 shammy stacking haste. Good times.

>not buying it => blizz devs and executives know that their product isnt working => changes are made so that product is working(because that's in their interest)

Oh my, this is not the old Blizzard we are talking about you candylicker. They are called Blizz in short for a reason.

I understand, but is the alternative better?

Is settling for their shit better than them at least trying to make something better?

I'll never forget when I got offhand glaive on my rogue

fuckin nostalgia

A private vanilla or tbc server is the way to go
Fuck yes thats what Im talking about. Back when the game was hard and getting a good drop really meant something.

A private server is not stable, it can be taken down or owners taking it down due to some reason. Once it's taken down, everything you have worked to get on that private server will also be gone.

Lots of people played it cause amazon sent them out too early. People are getting banned on twitch for playing and streaming

I'm not your mom, make up your own mind.

but how are we supposed to know if we like it or not, unless we buy it and try it? that's the problem. they need to have some sort of try before you buy on them, but I'm not sure how that would work for expansion content.

I prefer that scenario to paying for a game that was nerfed for normies that cried to devs instead of getting good

I quit mid of WotLK and re-upd last month. Game is a lot different, much easier tyo get to max level and all purps. Did it for main and an alt in a few weeks!

Most people would say its not shit because of that, but now that I got a family w/ kids I aint got the time I used to so I don't mind.........

I know that feel, user

as said before, WoW = teamplay game, THAT MEANS that if the vast majority of the community likes the game, then there's many people to play with ===>>>> GOOD TEAMPLAY ====>>>> GOOD WoW

So just look for reviews etc. I mean, how do you pick between two movies to see? idk about you but I look at story and shit to make up my own mind what seems interesting and then I look at reviews what other people think.

xDDDDDDxDxD

but I always enjoy the lore to wow, then after buying the game I eventually regret it because they're constantly shifting classes around and nerfing things I like. so if I had never played it, looking at reviews and story wouldn't work like for a movie. that's the issue, it's such an ever changing game that what you buy usually isn't what you get to play.

just wait and see what people say, sigh. it just took like 2 weeks until people started shitting on WoD, wont take long with Legion.

WoW players know bullshit when they see it.

Don't ever play wow...it will steal your fucking soul it will steal it right from your body and you will never get it back. do not play wow legion...do not do it.

Being this autistic