Waifu claiming thread!

Waifu claiming thread!

Previously, on waifu: >Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content - get that shit out of here
>Discuss things that are trivial - who gives a shit anyway
>No RP/ERP. This thread is all ages.
>Naps WILL fuck you up
>Being an Elitist in the /waifu/ community is like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics. You're still retarded.
>Most importantly:

Distribute some free literature

fuck off gay

Just how much have you saved?

Did I not get to sleep? I don't want me to be tired.

Hello Shizuru.

still here

and

its a port of the first one if i recall
yeah i just gave my healers bows in this one made it a lot easier and it would be disappointing if there wasn't even more
like the kit for your characters

What if my waifu is oversexualized by default?

Dat crouch pose...

(bully)
I don't see any boat
just curious how much loli do you have saved?
(Discount Tsundere~chan)
thanks for the words of encouragement
yes me has not slept yet
me should sleep soon so me can talk to me later

Yeah, I tried that too. And you can never farm enough in Disgaea. I think my characters in Disgaea 5 are about level... uh... 3000. Now I want to farm some more levels. Thanks tomoko

You can customise your characters?
Now im really excited
No problem you know how we tsundres are
>However I am not tsundre

Also
>Claimed

Iowa claimed

wew lad that went down fast but who says a spooky ghost can't complain about shit. 8 hours of sittin at your desk fam
>what do you got planned for today?

But it's true. I can't say "autocorrect changed Austria to Italy." that just doesn't make sense at all.
USA, California.

Well you know chores and stuff that I want to do. All I do now is listen to music and phone. And 3ds too. Yeah no worries, I had to keep telling my family I was blind for like 5 days before they stopped.

Oh shit that's pretty old. If it's an exact port that is. I'm currently on the 4th one on the vita.

I made 2 guys reach 9999. And then I reincarnated them. Nothing felt more wasted than that.

Ehhh not a ton. A non trivial amount, just as habit from when i was younger and on less stable internet.
Hello Boat. Do i know you? Apart from the brief run in 8 or so hours ago.
>Heretic
loli? Not much at all, frankly. Hard to quantify or guess because it's been a slow add over years and i don't actually browse the collection often at all.
I could top what i have now in less than a day though were i to try.

Sounds actually kinda nice, laziness all day. What are your favourite 3ds games?
Also I'm thinking about buying 4 for the vita as well, you think that's a good idea?

I know how you feel. I'd be careful if you don't want to see lewds of her in here.

i just started mine are around 15 or so. not a problem chara anytime
its goes into classes like a mage or something fighter. then as that class levels it can unlock more classes. then it gets crazy because the knight that spawned the mage on your party can learn all the moves that the mage did making a knight with spells. you can then take that mage and transform them into say another mage and have them learn ice magic or something. its a fun grind is what im trying to say
its neat i think and only cost me like 15

Right..

Anyways, need to go now.

>Nothing felt more wasted
No way, it's not wasted! You can gain even greater heights with that! Just need to know where to farm.

Now I'm farming again.... ugh

pic related
I don't even know who she is or who is the artist of the drawing

Later whitehairophile.
Enjoy your afternoon.

thats ok only up till level 9999 right?

See you later alligator.

We'll see. I can get 20 levels per run for 10 characters, that's... well 200 level per run... that would take a while, let's see if I can shorten this a bit... maybe item world instead of hardcore leveling

It sounds really fun, I want to buy it now but I don't really know how since I don't have a credit card and my only pc is in the shop
>Going to a real life store is a big no no

Sounds nice, but it kind of isn't. I can't watch tv (Olympics are being missed in front of my face), finding shit is nearly impossible, and you have to be more careful with everything. I nearly ate a bunch of ants today because they were to small for me to see.
3ds games? I got a bunch. Monster hunter, pokemon, currently playing Fantasy Life again, smash is always good. I really do like 4 on the vita however every couple year's or so they release the next one for the portables. Meaning 5 should be out soon or already out. If you can't wait then yes, I would buy it. They have hd sprites now instead of lowres.

Oh sounds like a good buy

Yeah, just go to the training ones, (mount of ordeal in 3) then make enemies harder, have all your exp grinding weapons stats on, have someone who can bring their hp to 1 (there's an evility for that), bring your level 1, use a basic magic+9 on them. Watch as they go over 300 levels on the spot.

How long have I been awake? Don't make me worry about me.

but item world sucks ass
same getting it online is much simpler

>Do i know you?
A little bit, I suppose.

its pretty good if you are bored

If that's your previous waifu, i think it's fair to say no.
Is that your previous waifu?

Fuck that noise, fucking ghost ass spook tryin start shit.
Pretty much. Just got done with the only real work I do here.
>Taking my ZX11 out for a ride for the first time since I bought it.

Well at least they did stop.
>So glasses today, does that mean license soon?

That really sucks, haha can't you just sit really close to the tv? Or would that just mess you up more?
Already got all those games, great choices
And I saw 5 is out already but not on the vita, it's only on ps4 as far as I know.
I think I'll get 4 then it sounds great
If only the universe didn't hate me

Cool.

Oh, hey
8/7 NEVER FORGET

It's the Martial Training Grounds in 5. Has 5 levels, have the last one put all on EXP at the cheat shop and can make the enemies up to 10 times harder.

But you can get the best weapons there. You just go in the item world, farm down to 200 where the Item God has the next best weapon of the item you're currently in.

Please forget

HEH-HEH WRONG PICTURE!!

Is she one of those ink kids from Splutoon?

Kek

izana from sidonia no kishi
I don 't care if she is both a male and a women, I don't care, i love them, I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't car I don't care I don't I don't carevvcaree I don't car I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't car I don't care I don't carev I don't care I don't care I don't careee

thats ok i bet someone likes you
im not saying that you dont get good stuff im just saying that going there sucks

Why aren't these threads on Sup Forums?

I mean you wouldn't start shit as a spooky as ghost? Doing anything else or just lazing around>
>ZX11? Neva heard of it. Although it sounds really cool.

I'm going to get a lot of s*** and hate for this or watherver:
callme a fake fan or watever you want i'm free to hear it:

I honeslty i think it's a bad decision to pander to one group and leaving the other in the miniority because they want to use new things.

I don't care if there's old pokemon at all,but i think GF need to aknoweldge this people too,i mean they already did pander to the old side in XY,i think SM should imo go to the Emerald/Platinum route or at least the BW2...
I just i had one friend that feel very disapointed with this and i think i doesn't really hurt the game for just reducing a little the old pandering right? i just feel bad to the pokemon fans that still have the ilusion to catch new things and they barely can't,especially younger players...that maybe plyed XY and get bored of the game fast for this.

I know GF doesn't give a s*** about people who like new pokemon,and they want to continue their charizard pandering,but i'm just saying that i really feel bad for younger/ veteran XY players that SM is going to be another XY experience,and pokemon imo is losing that "discovering feel" that had in I-V.

Well,hate me now.

My dog I think
It's hard being liked when you hate everything
>Inb4 edgelord
Hi there esdeath

Jeez, calm your tits. We believe you and we don't judge... not that much.

true, best is to get some nice music rolling while doing item world.

Will never forget

>Is that your previous waifu?
No, it's a little complicated.
Murakumo is my first and only waifu.
Before I had one I posted this other boat.

Also might be going to check out that Supra if that guy answers. Otherwise I'll just be practicing as much as possible.
>Look it up, it's a 1992 model. One hell of a beast of a motorcycle.

I spy a cutie~

there is probably at least one person besides your dog.
yeah at least its something to do

Are you looking in a mirror again?

This is the first opening my dad has in a really long time. I don't think I'll have another opening for a while sadly.

I'd have to sit really close. Like, REALLY close. About 4-5 inches away from the tv if I want clear vision. Yeah, I love all these games. For some reason though, monster hunter likes to kick me out for no reason.
>Busting out the old vita
Yeah the ps4 has a bunch more games. They did the alternate universe remake of the first one, and I think they are going for 6 soon too. Battery is completely dead so I'll just wait.

Yeah the cheat shop is a God send. 3 didn't have it but I'm glad 4 does. Best weapon is almost nonexistent in this game. Just get a weapon with the attack boosting stat. Subdue the innocent, then put it on a weapon. Equip the weapon to a character, go to that character's chara world, and when your clone pops up, use the puppy paw stick to kill them. If you get lucky you steal their weapon.

Lol no

and here I was thinking you moved to murakumo. Learn something new everyday
For a sec I thought it was the supra haha. I thought the roadtrip came early. Hopefully the dude comes up and messages you back
>woah shit that looks cool

I'm looking at you!
>That was smooth as fuck though, I'll admit.

Well, remember, I'll have that offer for you as soon as I get a car. You'll be learning to drive stick though, so expect that.

Here's a picture of it when I first bought it. There's a new battery, full matinence done to it, now oil, filter, fork oil, and handlebars on it. And I replaced the stock bulb with a 6k HID light.

I'm not sure who you're referring to.
I mean, for the Olympics it's worth it?
Kick you out? What?
I saw it online, to bad the ps4 is expensive as hell
>You have a vita
What made you buy the thing, it has no games

I'm a mirror?

True that. I could also study... but naaah, that's boring

You can also farm the weapon by stealing it from an item god. The item god always has the higher tier weapon of the current weapon you're in

I see. And the new boat IS your waifu?
>don't know new boat's name. Sorry. Not familiar with boats.

i dont know someone else around you. i think you are pretty nice
just as long as you dont fail right

Your a cute
ROLLING FOR CHARA

I guess that could be your nickname, because I can sure see myself in you~

There's not that could let you fail. I mean my characters are between level 1100 to 1600 (I had it wrong when I said level 3000) and the enemies in the item world are level... uh... 170 or so. I could make it easier by lowering the difficulty, but that's no fun.

rolling for protection

I take it you named this maki as well? :^) Not a bikefag but I'm gonna say that's really good. I kinda want on but I know I'd just be shitty with it

Well it's late for me. I'm off to bed. Good night, waifu.

You didn't do anything wrong. It's not obvious by any means.

Yes. It's Murakumo.
I was kinda pressured into joining the thread back then, hence the confusion.

Heh? What is that supposed to mean?!
Rolling

Sleep well!
>rattles?

Nah, I haven't particularly though of a name for this one.
How much you weigh mang? As long as you're not a land whale, I'd be willing to give it a go with you on the back.

Oh nothing my cute little Koume~

>stick shift
O shit. I've never driven stick shift.

Not when you have one of those giant tv's on your wall. I'd only be able to see a small part of the screen.
Yeah for some reason when I play monster hunter 5, when I go hunting online after some time I lose connection with everyone. Every other game works fine with internet except that game. Even 4u works with no problem.
The vita has some pretty good specs like a quad core processor and an OLED screen. Not to mention I have a ps3 and a ps4 so I can keep all my stuff like friends and trophies. I bought it when it came out so it's not like I knew there would be no games.

Ehh, 100 floors deep for item God or 10 floors deep... I prefer the 10 floors. 100 floors just takes forever and bores me after too much.

Here's my highest level so far. I haven't started true grinding yet.
>ika

Thanks, family probably enjoys my company. I try my best to be nice
I'm watching akame ga kill right now and I gotta say, esdeath is pretty enoyable
Night night, sleep tight

170 isnt that high

ive never seen it but i hear its good. i did watch re:zero last night

If you see yourself in me than...
WAIT ARE YOU SAYING I'M A CUTE TSUN?!
CAUSE I'M NOT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Rolling

yeah, I feel you, still gonna do it at least once or so. It's pretty easy with a sage and land decimator.

that's a pretty high level... well, higher than mine.

das right, it's not high. Pretty much everything is one shot

How about Ravac? You like him

Neither have I. But it's fairly easy if it's anything like a motorcycle. Plus, knowing how to drive stick would be a good thing to know, even if you don't plan on ever getting one.

I wasn't implying that at all, but I do think you are regardless~

Ow yea that sucks then, never lucky dude
And that's weird never heard about those problems before, maybe it's just your internet connection?
And I know I have one too and I was just interested in why you had it hehe. But your reasons seem pretty valid tbh it's a shame sony dismissed it so hard it really had potential
Yea it's fun.
I remember you telling me this, can you recommend it?

No she's saying she wants to fuck you

>Honestly some people

That... that was good. Holy shit, that's good.

HEH? SHE WANTS TO WHAT?!
Are you rolling for me?
Very flattering
>rolling
I'm not any of those!

im not really sure. i can say that im curious to see where it goes at least

Just a giant revelation haha
Well you're gonna get a name for it sooner or later. Like last time I checked about a week ago I was like 134. I weigh less than I should right now. I used to but somethin happened I guess

Nope, still rolling for protection

It actually took me a second to think of it.

Oh you so are~

Did I stutter? I said she wants to make sweet love to you, hence the inside part.

Tbh i am not far enough to conclude anything on him, he has been in the background mostly
He has had some funny interactions though
Hmm why not sure?
Tbh i don't even know what the tags on that one is?

Psssh, you weigh less than me. I could put you on the back and be perfectly okay!
>How tall are you though?
But ya, maybe I can come up and we could cruise around sometime!

Yay! My power came back on!
>Now to take a look outside and see what other damage the storm caused.

I thought it was my internet too but my computer technician of a nephew told me that we have the best internet in all the family he has seen. We even have 5g.
So, why do you have a vita then? It has no games. Pissed me off when Sony slowly just put it away. It got ruined by the first few games that came out.
>call of duty being notable.

The weird thing is that she's not even leveled properly. My thief has better aptitude in all stats even though she's only 76.

Yeah I wanted to know stick shift even though I wasn't going to have a stick shift car because I'm a lazy fuck.

Can you put ME on the back?
LEWD!
Nou
Rolling
Calimari

Cali-mari
>ika

Learn to accept your love for Makoto and Makoto's "love" for you. It's good for you. Lots of protein.

Alright, so it works out for you well!

I'll put you on your back~
>Or you could sit on my front~

>Also, yes you can ride on my motorcycle~