what does baginas taste like?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_hotx/comments/4vqyfs/fuck_her_friends_hot_dad_dillion_harper/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOUR MILK AND COINS

reddit.com/r/nsfw_hotx/comments/4vqyfs/fuck_her_friends_hot_dad_dillion_harper/

Clean skin and nose mucus.

Depends on the bagina.
Some baginas don't really taste like anything, pussy juice kind of just tastes like spit, it's not too much different from tongue kissing.
I heard some chicks eat a lot of fruit and clean their pussies all the time and they manage to make their pussies taste kind of like fruit.
Who knows, as far as I know, if a pussy tastes like anything it's not a good sign.

Salty

Depends on what they eat so it's differ from person to person.

Whats wrong with that thing? Is that a tranny cunt?

Sure it is.

Virgin detected.

Salty milk and coins no joke

You need to pick your hookers from a better part of town bro. Hahahahhaha.

Like a bag of sand

Most women I've met have a similar taste. I don't know how to describe it but once you taste it a few times you can immediately connect it to pussy.

Its a butterfly idiot

This is about right. Just the tiniest bit salty/ sour.

Kind of like bum hole and piss mixed together, bagina with a tampon stuck in there smells like death and sick.

I don't know OP why don't you stick and your fingers down your pants and taste them

Stale piss. Metallic depending on time of the month. Sometimes completely neutral. Depends on her hygiene. Genetics and cycle.

Looks like scrotum skin. Would lick

Agreed, clean skin and nose mucus with the tiniest bit sour.

its a little tangy, but in a good kind of way (depending on the chick's cleanliness)

theres a reason they call it "poontang"

depends on what they eat...that one looks delious

depends on the girl, really.
sometimes fish, sometimes coins very true ; sometimes sweaty, sometimes acid sugar, sometimes acid rotten fish (in this case do not eat).
can be gross as fuck or very refined