Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything

Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything

> no fucking christians allowed

When do you plan on growing up?

hows highschool?

why are you such a gaylord faggot.

Without christians you'd have nothing to worship.

Back to junior high for you.

i pray for you, son

How many times did Father O'Malley touch your poo hole?

Did you get lost on your way to ? You seem to do that a lot.

Fuck off christian trolls

Are you a Brony as well, or is that fag-mane just coincidence?

Why are your fingernails so tiny?

you look like a clown

Would you like to hear about our lord and saviour Jesus Christ?

how old are you?
how tall are you?
how long did it take to grow your hair?

those your hands? my god. you do you..

Most satanists I've met claim to be sociopathic although a very small percentage of the population actually are. How do you know you're really a sociopath and not just a faggot?

>devil worship
>atheism

Can't have it both ways Faggot

satanist = teen angst that never died
sociopath = literally all of Sup Forums

kill yourself already you fucking fag

if another 55 god exists.

This

There is no God.
There is no Satan.
You are a moron.

Satanism isn't theism. Satan isn't their God. A lot of them see it as an idea or a fellow corrupted soul who has set forth guidelines. They don't see it as an all-knowing God but, as a leadership akin to government.

why are you such a gaylord, faggot?

How have you not killed yourself yet?

Your file name is atheism you idiot.

Hi! Christian here. Does swallowing your own semen count as human sacrifice?
>cronos4life

Come on Christians you sure you want to fuck with a Satanist ? I burn the bible and shit on it

That wasn't op dipshit. Satanic atheism exists because the existence of evil doesn't mean the existence of good.

>this one sect of Satanism that I know of...*

ftfyfgt

How often do you cut yourself?

Fuck the bible and koran

God shits on your wretched spirit :)

I was being serious op. How do you know you're a sociopath?

It depends on which branch you're talking about. LeVayan satanism is like you said, and the other branch is devil worship iirc

Confirmed.

nice dolls behind you. do you also have a plush pikachu you sleep with?

Then I was talking about levayan

I would hope so.

You again, well i ask you to get the fuck out... Can't stand your mug anymore, get a life

Christianfag here.

What are you so afraid of?

Why's ICP as shitty as their fans?

I figured as much. I have a buddy whose an atheist and a LaVayan satanist, but I've never met a devil worshiper before.

Your a joke

Lol when you think the word "sociopath" is still a relevant term in psychology.

Just for clarification Christian faglord here

Satan or whatever name you give is a fallen angel, belly eve in him means you believe in the whole bible you just burnt, ignorant slut

There is just a melon, a fat old nuggie of shit in my pants and I'm afraid if I move It'll leave a mess on my pants, SOMEBODY PLEASE SEND HELP

*you're

What do you consider your level of faggotory and why is it over ninethousand?

Rolling for 55

*ur

Tits or gtfo

Totally depends on the type of satanist. The laveyans are just edgy atheists while there many theists who worship/pray/whatever to Satan in different forms

*Ur'e

God is real! My life is lie.
Roll for fiddy five or im gonna die.

HAIL SATAN brother

Jackpot trips acknowledged

obligitory Hail Satan

Satanism is the only religion that actually accepts everyone for who they are. It's a religion that doesn't care about your sexuality or hobbies or skin color. It's the one true all encompassing religion.

WHY ISN'T ANYONE DOING ANYTHING

Oh shit.

It's genocide in the eyes of the Pope.

That's why he spits.

You were picking sides and you chose satan. If you actually believe your own bullshit then you knowingly chose a losing side. Explain yourself retard.

Exactly. Satanism is like the anarcism of religion. Do whatever the fuck you want and be whoever the fuck you want.

How is Satan losing? Where does it say that? Satan questioned God so he was thrown out of heaven. He was the original rebel and free thinker. Data is far from being a loser my friend.

That hairstyle looks really functional

Neitherside can lose fuckwit. Not until Armageddon anyway.....
So lets wait...

Im not OP, but true Satanists/Luciferians believe that Lucifer is the true god and christians and others believe in a false evil deity.
Luciferians believe in bringing truth to humanity.
Satanists are pretty much just hedonists.

I thought satanists didn't actually worship the devil? Thought they didn't believe in either.

Exactly. And you may do this and Satsn will have your back. Satan isn't evil. He's like a badass antihero biker sticking up for the guys that just want to be themselves.

PEOPLE ARE NOTICING THAT I'M SMELLING FUNNY AND THAT I HAVEN'T MOVED IN THE PAST 3 HOURS, GUYS HELP!

No it's not you retard. Satanism is worshipping satan. You think Satan is gonna let you "be whoever the fuck you want"? I swear I don't know a satanist who isn't a total dumbass

Like you know Satan or something. You talk like what you believe is fact. Typical fucking ignorant Christian.

Ditto for christfags.

Did satanism inspire you when you read the satanic bible for 10$ ?

you make me ashamed to like doom and have long hair fucking scum

How is the weather in your mother's basement?

Okay explain to me how he's winning then you fucking genius. He plans on fighting an all powerful being who created him? Smart move.

Would you punch a kid in the face? And if you did, would you like it?

checked

That depends if it was Justin Bieber.

Nice trips.

Doom was made by a id software - not by the devil.
Was also first released on the holiest of data storage mediums - floppy disk.

Its not The Biebs...

>Was also first released on the holiest of data storage mediums - floppy disk.
kek

Does Satan speak to you ? Or do you rely on a book?

Did God or the Devil make you so ugly?

Lol bro all I said asked is whether or not you think Satan is gonna give you freedom. All the facts point to satan trying to fuck shit up for humanity. I dont know him but if I were a betting man I wouldn't assume he's gonna be my best bud. Like wtf dude are you serious?

Does is look like McCauley Culin?

Quads get and satan smokes my pole!

Oh no my fat shit nuggie has appeared from the left leg of my pants, "OH MY GOD" "woah dude what the fuck" "what the fuck is wrong with you EW FUCK" You could have stopped it, but you just had to make me shit my self.

luckily it's a cold hard one and not that sprayey gooey diarrhea bullshit, hmph.

Get sick of playing minecraft did we
pro tip-if you like satan kill yourself and go meet him

> no fucking christians allowed

You're okay, OP. Christians aren't even allowed to fuck until they're married, anyways.

1) How do you know you're a sociopath?
2) How do you praise Lucifer?
3) What's the difference between Satanist and Devil worshiper?
4) Do you have any friends and do they know this about you?

You don't have to be winning either. Life is a balance you idiot. Order with chaos. Darkness with light. It's in the world all around you. If you actually educated yourself instead of just spouting "Christ is lord" bullshit you'd realize that. The bible is just a series of allegories explaining that you dumb shit. Satan is chaos. He's the questioner. The enlightened. He broke from the status quo and was punished. But he did not go away. If God was all powerful why would Satan be allowed to influence people or even continue to exist? Satan allows for an expansion of knowledge. God tried to make people into sheep.

Exactly.

Another 55 get!! This is officially a 55 get thread.

Hail satan and his 55's

Like you know what you are talking about